Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/8/2017 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I saw many reviews about this product and went to my nearest store to try it out. I wore it a for a whole day with no other product on top and I fell in love with it. Coverage was great, it is super light weight, the shade was perfect (but I know the shade range is very small, so I was lucky), never clings om dry patches, my pores are super faded, and texture was OMG great!! I think this is the best everyday wear "foundation". Obviously, I bought the product and I have also worn this when I go out with my friends and it lasts all night with a super natural and kind of dewey look. It also looks great if you want a more natural look. The only cons I can say about this are: my blush kind of fades, as the texture of this product is super smooth; and the product is NOT non-comedogenic (this is why it gets 4 lippies and not 5). I tend to break out with almost every product, and with this one I just got two or three suspicious pimples, which is super awkward, as I tend to break out like a boss, but just because of this matter I'm afraid to use it as much as I would like to. Overall, I think this is the best everyday wear product I've tried so far. I just wished it had the non-comedogenic certification so we could live together happily ever after.

on 6/5/2017 10:31:00 AM

This stuff is bomb. I've been using it for over a year. Nice natural pore minimizing finish, holds up reasonably well in heat, has spf 20 and layers well over sunscreen. It's so lightweight. Color selection is decent for pale skin (I'm not sure if it's decent for deeper skin tones. I think there's only one deep shade. But I must say the formula is thin so with a bit of color correcting I imagine it can work for a range of skitones).

I love the UD NS foundation and this is a thinner version in a tube w sunscreen added.

Will continue to buy forever.

on 12/30/2016 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have this in medium light. I find it dries quickly and you must blend fast. The finish is nice, not matte and not too dewy either. It always looks orange and obvious on me. There is an obvious line where the makeup meets my skin. Despite that it is only light coverage. It does not suit lighter olive tones. The medium dark looks like it would have the right undertone for olive skin. But that is too dark for me.

on 10/30/2016 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have oily skin and react to pretty much anything I put on my skin. I really liked the appearance of this and coverage was pretty good although I did have to use a concealer over some acne scars. After a few hours it started to oxidize on my more oilier areas. After using for a few days a started to develop cystic areas. Unfortunately it had to go back.

on 7/23/2016 8:54:00 AM

I adore this product. I have oily skin and I work long hours, so I need something that lasts, but I like a sheer base. Most tinted moisturizers and BBs have too much moisture to last on me. This has more pigment and something in it really adheres to my skin; I can go a full 12-16 hour day with my makeup still looking good, if not perfectly fresh, and with minimal touchups. The light color has been a great match for me, even as I got a little color going into summer. If I want more coverage, I top with powder - but as I said, I really like very sheer coverage and I think this makes my skin look more even without looking covered up. I don't have much that requires additional concealer. I haven't broken out using this; if anything, my skin looks better, although I'm going to credit better skincare to that vs. this product. But it hasn't hurt any.

This has a light, silicone-y texture. It goes on very smoothly, blends out well with a Beauty Blender and then goes demi-matte once it sets. No obvious smell. I don't find that it builds up particularly well, but that's what concealer is for.

I'll buy this as long as they make it. A truly excellent product for anyone who wants the feel of a tinted moisturizer or BB but that has better pigmentation and staying power.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is ideal if you're looking for something very sheer and to even out skintone only - it looks very natural. This is definitely "no-makeup" makeup. This doesn't provide enough coverage for blemishes or undereye circles. I have combination skin that is easily dehydrated, and on me it has a satin/almost matte finish. However, I have only worn this so far in warmer months - I suspect in the winter it may be too drying. It hasn't clung to dry patches and I haven't noticed much separation in my oily areas. I've also found that with my skin at least, it cooperates better with a creamier primer vs a drier, silicone primer. It wears on me for about 8 hours.

UD makes many extravagant claims about this product that of course are hard to swallow - first and foremost, this is makeup, not skincare.

I'm NC25-NC30; Punjab in NARS Sheer Glow; 4.0 in UD Naked Skin; 21 in Diorskin Star; Light-Medium in Tarte Amazonian Clay TM. I bought this in Light-Medium as well, and it's a hair too light, but definitely workable.

This tinted moisturizer oxidized so badly within 2 hours on my skin. I got the lightest shade for my fair skin and 2 hours later when I looked in the mirror, I was so shocked to see my face looked muddy orange. I quickly washed my face and my bare skin is better looking without this tinted moisturizer. So disappointing because I usually likes Urban Decay products a lot and I love their foundation.