Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/7/2017 12:48:00 PM

Oh WOW!!! This is a wonderful foundation for someone who doesn't need a lot of coverage. Evens out skin tone, dries quickly to a soft, satin finish, and for me, no powder over it is necessary. I usually buy Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue TM, which I like, but the dewy finish means I have to use a finishing powder. Also, this product has better coverage than Complexion Rescue. A little goes a long way, though you can add more for extra coverage. It lasts all day, it doesn't settle into fine lines or look cakey. I bought the "light" shade, and it's perfect for my light to medium skin tone. I love that I can skin powder, especially as I am getting older and less is more. It might not be ideal for someone looking for a large range of colors, but for me, it is just PERFECT!! The only negative is that the SPF is only 20... but I can live with that.

I really like the feel of this product but WHY WHY WHY does it have to be SO yellow?! and why can't they make a version that's for fair, pink-toned skin? I miss Too Faced's Beauty Balm, I used that in Snow Glow. If anyone has any recommendations for a replacement, I would love to hear it.

on 6/5/2017 11:19:00 AM

This stuff is really awesome for full coverage! I bought it on a whim at Sephora and will not use anything else!! Normally I'm afraid of creasing but this one is 'naked' enough. In all it's effective at removing my dark circles and providing enough of a smooth base for my next application.

on 2/23/2017 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I like this a lot--it's one of the few sheer coverage products that works with my oily skin. I apply with my fingers over a primer (currently Estee Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer), and then set with powder. It does leave a weird white residue on my fingers even when I use it with other primers, but it applies smoothly to my face and doesn't pill or do anything strange. I get 8 good hours from it, and looks fine but a little greasy after that. It doesn't fade or turn orange. I don't touch up during the day.

Color selection is okay. I'm ~NC25 and find the medium-light to be slightly dark, but easy to adjust with a drop of white mixer or sunscreen. Light is a little too pink for me.

Coverage is exactly what I'm looking for--it perks up my clear skin without looking super made up. I generally find that tinted moisturizers and BB/CC-whatevers provide more coverage than I need. I assume you could build it up a little too, or put a powder with some color down over it if you want more coverage.

Price is in line with similar mid-range products.

on 11/19/2016 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Not Sure

i like it very smooth matches well

on 9/14/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I don't understand people's confusion about this product. Urban Decay, to my knowledge, has never said that this is a *foundation*, yet many people claim that it doesn't cover enough, etc. If you have generally good skin that maybe needs a little evening out or has very slight imperfections, and you like a natural makeup look, this product is perfect. It makes the skin look like your skin but better. I am NW35 in the summer and NC44 in cooler months and the Dark color in this product is perfect for me. The only thing I'm not digging about this is the price. Other than that, I think it's wonderful.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Although my skin tone is a bit uneven, this still works decently well. Coverage isn't excellent so I still have to wear a concealer when applying this. I bought thinking that this is a primer but it turns out to be an everyday look. I will rebuy

on 6/15/2016 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

UPDATE: I originally said that the coverage was too light for me to use as a foundation alone. Being summertime, I now have a little bit of a tan and this product works really nicely for a quick, light look. I can put it on along with just mascara and it's enough for something quick like a trip to the supermarket.

I should start by saying that I did not like this as a foundation alone - the coverage wasn't enough for me - but please please read on if you've got large pores or wrinkles. I promise it's worth it.

I had watched a YouTube video where the lady used it essentially as a primer. Just one pump and concentrated on the areas with large pores and wrinkles - MAGIC - and I have tried countless pore minimizing products, tricks, spells, rain dances ....

I got a sample at Sephora and gave it a try.

I put it on the areas with large pores, wrinkles, and any acne scars or little indentations; wait a couple of minutes and follow up with my Estee Lauder Double Wear light, applying that with more of a dabbing motion like with a beauty blender or nice brush and voila! Even topped over that with concealer on the undereye area and that sort of V below the eye alongside the nose, again working it in with a sort of dabbing/stippling motion - still no pores. Very light dusting of translucent powder to set before moving on to contouring, blush, etc. and it still looks amazing.

Absolutely amazing. Even hours later, even when you look at it in the car mirror (which can be downright terrifying - who hasn't done that and bolted back inside to start from scratch?), under different lighting, you name it. And it is not so heavy that you look like some caked-on, over-made, speckled Barbie wannabes. I find I'm ending up with a medium, flawless, smooth, and actually effortless look.

I'm just going to get a trial or travel size because you really don't use much and I don't want a big tube starting to dry or spoil, but I am seriously talking Holy Grail Pore Management here. I don't really care what it costs.

Love this. It's sort of half way between a tinted moisturiser and a foundation. I feel I still need a touch of concealer under my eyes and finish with a powder so the term 'one and done' isn't true for me but I still love the product. I stopped wearing foundation for a while recently as I got fed up of feeling cakey and my I'm lucky to have quite clear skin, but by the end of the day I looked so washed out. This product is great for me because it does exactly what I need it to without feeling too heavy. I'm a NC15 and the light shade is just light enough for me.

on 4/19/2016 12:16:00 PM

I really wanted to like this. Unfortunately it didn't work out between us. It had blur, which is definitely a good thing, and it had tint to it, also a good thing, but not enough blur to wear by itself, and not enough tint to actual conceal anything. After I put it on, I still needed concealer and powder, and that defeats the whole purpose-I already have great foundation to go through all that with. I think I was looking for something a little more naked looking than foundation while still doing foundation's job. Crazy, I suppose, but that what this claims to do. No oil control, and overall a kind of slippery feeling to it. This might be great for someone who has fewer "imperfections", but that is not me.