Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/14/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I don't understand people's confusion about this product. Urban Decay, to my knowledge, has never said that this is a *foundation*, yet many people claim that it doesn't cover enough, etc. If you have generally good skin that maybe needs a little evening out or has very slight imperfections, and you like a natural makeup look, this product is perfect. It makes the skin look like your skin but better. I am NW35 in the summer and NC44 in cooler months and the Dark color in this product is perfect for me. The only thing I'm not digging about this is the price. Other than that, I think it's wonderful.

for a product marketed as a bb cream, it has very good coverage. 6 shades in this line, and I use medium light and fine it will adjust to your skin.
any product that comes in a squeeze tube or pump automatically gets a bonus point from me, and this has both.
I apply 2 pumps of this product for my face and neck and I can instantly get medium coverage without needing to build up. I apply with my hands most days and if I have a few extra minutes I will go over it with a damp sponge to even it out and just sheer it out slightly so it doesn't look like I have a mask on. I would not rely on the spf in this product, so use a separate one prior to this.

it lasts all day, I don't get oily, only the tiniest amount of transfer, (I didn't use powder). I would definitely buy this again

A new gem! In a world where every new beauty product feels more gimmicky than the last, this is a winner.

Texture and coverage:
This product is something between a BB cream and a foundation, with a built in pore perfecting primer quality too. The finish is flawless, a light to medium coverage. Best applied with a dense fluffy brush or beauty blender (I prefer brush for more coverage). It's weightless on the face but actually lasts through the day, especially with a light dusting of translucent powder in the T zone. I use concealer to correct obvious problem areas while keeping the rest of my face luminous and skin-like with this product. It has no obvious scent.

Packaging:
The simplicity of the packaging is genius. It's a plastic tube with a pump dispenser. The tube packaging means you can clumsily drop to your heart's content, and it is light and unbreakable so you can toss it in a handbag for easy transportation. The dispenser keeps things hygienic and mess-free. Bonus feature, you get slightly more product than a standard foundation (40ml compared to 30ml), which for the price of $52 (in Australia) for a higher end product is amazing.

Colour selection:
Although the selection of shades is not extensive, do not be fooled. The way this formula melts seamlessly into your skin and corrects complexion in a second-skin nature means that thousands of shades are not necessary.

Will definitely repurchase many more times!

I wasn't that big of a fan of the other urban decay bb cream so I was hesitant to try this one, but youtube gave such good reviews that I found myself convinced that I needed it. I love the pump packaging, although with tubes, it's OK with me if it's not there. I have the shade medium light, and it is slightly too light for my summer skin tone, but medium is too dark so this will have to do. I like how this cream feels on the skin, a really light, airy feel, and this lasts a lot longer than the other one, the other one seemed to slide off my skin when I would wear it outdoors. the coverage is light, because it is a tinted moisturizer, so if you find that you need more, you can use this as a primer or use concealer over this. $34 for 1.3 oz is acceptable to me for a high end product

This is a good product, I generally like UD's Naked line. However, the coverage isn't that great but if you're just looking for a little color to even out your skin tone this is the product for you. Love the pump, overall a good product but I've seen better.