Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 44-55
Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

2.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/30/2016 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have this in medium light. I find it dries quickly and you must blend fast. The finish is nice, not matte and not too dewy either. It always looks orange and obvious on me. There is an obvious line where the makeup meets my skin. Despite that it is only light coverage. It does not suit lighter olive tones. The medium dark looks like it would have the right undertone for olive skin. But that is too dark for me.

on 10/30/2016 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have oily skin and react to pretty much anything I put on my skin. I really liked the appearance of this and coverage was pretty good although I did have to use a concealer over some acne scars. After a few hours it started to oxidize on my more oilier areas. After using for a few days a started to develop cystic areas. Unfortunately it had to go back.

Video Reviews & Tutorials