Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 30-35
Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

2.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/5/2017 10:31:00 AM

This stuff is bomb. I've been using it for over a year. Nice natural pore minimizing finish, holds up reasonably well in heat, has spf 20 and layers well over sunscreen. It's so lightweight. Color selection is decent for pale skin (I'm not sure if it's decent for deeper skin tones. I think there's only one deep shade. But I must say the formula is thin so with a bit of color correcting I imagine it can work for a range of skitones).

I love the UD NS foundation and this is a thinner version in a tube w sunscreen added.

Will continue to buy forever.

This tinted moisturizer oxidized so badly within 2 hours on my skin. I got the lightest shade for my fair skin and 2 hours later when I looked in the mirror, I was so shocked to see my face looked muddy orange. I quickly washed my face and my bare skin is better looking without this tinted moisturizer. So disappointing because I usually likes Urban Decay products a lot and I love their foundation.