Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Filtered by age: 25-29
Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Love this tinted moisturizer. Finished one and repurchased already. Do not expect it to cover blemishes or pigmentation issues, there is concealer for those. This stuff is there for you to even out the skin tone. The one and done has a natural, skin-like finish. It is not dewy, but also definitely not matt. I feel the skincare ingredients in it did make a difference over the time. I also find it performs best when applied with fingers in one, max two, thin layers. And well, that's the only foundation that I don't sweat off at high temperatures in summer.

on 9/8/2017 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I saw many reviews about this product and went to my nearest store to try it out. I wore it a for a whole day with no other product on top and I fell in love with it. Coverage was great, it is super light weight, the shade was perfect (but I know the shade range is very small, so I was lucky), never clings om dry patches, my pores are super faded, and texture was OMG great!! I think this is the best everyday wear "foundation". Obviously, I bought the product and I have also worn this when I go out with my friends and it lasts all night with a super natural and kind of dewey look. It also looks great if you want a more natural look. The only cons I can say about this are: my blush kind of fades, as the texture of this product is super smooth; and the product is NOT non-comedogenic (this is why it gets 4 lippies and not 5). I tend to break out with almost every product, and with this one I just got two or three suspicious pimples, which is super awkward, as I tend to break out like a boss, but just because of this matter I'm afraid to use it as much as I would like to. Overall, I think this is the best everyday wear product I've tried so far. I just wished it had the non-comedogenic certification so we could live together happily ever after.

I really like the feel of this product but WHY WHY WHY does it have to be SO yellow?! and why can't they make a version that's for fair, pink-toned skin? I miss Too Faced's Beauty Balm, I used that in Snow Glow. If anyone has any recommendations for a replacement, I would love to hear it.

on 2/23/2017 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I like this a lot--it's one of the few sheer coverage products that works with my oily skin. I apply with my fingers over a primer (currently Estee Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer), and then set with powder. It does leave a weird white residue on my fingers even when I use it with other primers, but it applies smoothly to my face and doesn't pill or do anything strange. I get 8 good hours from it, and looks fine but a little greasy after that. It doesn't fade or turn orange. I don't touch up during the day.

Color selection is okay. I'm ~NC25 and find the medium-light to be slightly dark, but easy to adjust with a drop of white mixer or sunscreen. Light is a little too pink for me.

Coverage is exactly what I'm looking for--it perks up my clear skin without looking super made up. I generally find that tinted moisturizers and BB/CC-whatevers provide more coverage than I need. I assume you could build it up a little too, or put a powder with some color down over it if you want more coverage.

Price is in line with similar mid-range products.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I cannot justify shelling out this kind of cash again for a glorified tinted moisturizer :/ it works well, but I can get the same light coverage from a drugstore brand. I will use it up because I spent so much on it, but I hardly look at it as a "one and done" product, if you have blemishes or redness this won't cover it at all. It's good for good skin days only!

Pros: Has a blurring effect, dry finish that is flattering for oily skin, doesn't break me out
Cons: Hardly any coverage, can draw attention to dry patches, I can't use this product by itself most days because I need more coverage

on 10/5/2016 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a very interesting BB/TM/foundation. The idea that I could use one product and I'd be done, made me really want to like this.

The consistency is a light liquid formula, that has some kind of powdery texture to it. When I apply this, it's usually over moisturiser and primer. On the skin, it sinks in quickly, with a matte finish. The feel of the product is great but the look not so much. I apply two layers and don't really get much coverage. When using my hands I've noticed this white film attach to my fingers. Not too sure what that is. Love the packaging and the cost per gram is the same as my NARS TM.

The actual product does help diffuse pore size for me but overall I can't use this as a primer, as it looses the whole purpose of being one and done.

If you like sheer coverage and a matte finish, I think you might like this.

for a product marketed as a bb cream, it has very good coverage. 6 shades in this line, and I use medium light and fine it will adjust to your skin.
any product that comes in a squeeze tube or pump automatically gets a bonus point from me, and this has both.
I apply 2 pumps of this product for my face and neck and I can instantly get medium coverage without needing to build up. I apply with my hands most days and if I have a few extra minutes I will go over it with a damp sponge to even it out and just sheer it out slightly so it doesn't look like I have a mask on. I would not rely on the spf in this product, so use a separate one prior to this.

it lasts all day, I don't get oily, only the tiniest amount of transfer, (I didn't use powder). I would definitely buy this again

A new gem! In a world where every new beauty product feels more gimmicky than the last, this is a winner.

Texture and coverage:
This product is something between a BB cream and a foundation, with a built in pore perfecting primer quality too. The finish is flawless, a light to medium coverage. Best applied with a dense fluffy brush or beauty blender (I prefer brush for more coverage). It's weightless on the face but actually lasts through the day, especially with a light dusting of translucent powder in the T zone. I use concealer to correct obvious problem areas while keeping the rest of my face luminous and skin-like with this product. It has no obvious scent.

Packaging:
The simplicity of the packaging is genius. It's a plastic tube with a pump dispenser. The tube packaging means you can clumsily drop to your heart's content, and it is light and unbreakable so you can toss it in a handbag for easy transportation. The dispenser keeps things hygienic and mess-free. Bonus feature, you get slightly more product than a standard foundation (40ml compared to 30ml), which for the price of $52 (in Australia) for a higher end product is amazing.

Colour selection:
Although the selection of shades is not extensive, do not be fooled. The way this formula melts seamlessly into your skin and corrects complexion in a second-skin nature means that thousands of shades are not necessary.

Will definitely repurchase many more times!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Although my skin tone is a bit uneven, this still works decently well. Coverage isn't excellent so I still have to wear a concealer when applying this. I bought thinking that this is a primer but it turns out to be an everyday look. I will rebuy

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is ideal if you're looking for something very sheer and to even out skintone only - it looks very natural. This is definitely "no-makeup" makeup. This doesn't provide enough coverage for blemishes or undereye circles. I have combination skin that is easily dehydrated, and on me it has a satin/almost matte finish. However, I have only worn this so far in warmer months - I suspect in the winter it may be too drying. It hasn't clung to dry patches and I haven't noticed much separation in my oily areas. I've also found that with my skin at least, it cooperates better with a creamier primer vs a drier, silicone primer. It wears on me for about 8 hours.

UD makes many extravagant claims about this product that of course are hard to swallow - first and foremost, this is makeup, not skincare.

I'm NC25-NC30; Punjab in NARS Sheer Glow; 4.0 in UD Naked Skin; 21 in Diorskin Star; Light-Medium in Tarte Amazonian Clay TM. I bought this in Light-Medium as well, and it's a hair too light, but definitely workable.