Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Filtered by age: 19-24
Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/14/2018 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have a small sample that I got and the consistency is great, the coverage is higher than light but not medium, is great for everyday because it also has SPF20, the shade light medium is exactly the color of my skin, I DO LIKE THIS PRODUCT BUT... I think I won't buy the full size because is too expensive for what it is IN MY OPINION. It's to much product for the amount you need to use to cover up all your face, so it will expire before you even use half of the product, even more if you won't use it everyday, like me.
The shade range is limited but that happens in most of the BB Creams in the market so is not a big deal.
For sure you can get a BB Cream in the drugstore that you will love without spending a lot of money.

on 4/12/2018 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This is a joke in a tube! Lol like the color shade sucks. It’s either too dark or too light. It goes on insanely matte. Like looking like a paper bag. Grainy! (I have really oily skin btw) and then a couple hours later, it just breaks down completely and gets super greasy. I’m confused and I hate it.

on 7/24/2017 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

In my never ending quest for a suitable BB cream / foundation with SPF, I came to this one. I have a love/hate relationship with Urban Decay, specially foundations because they are too drying, or too sticky (I tried them all). That being said, I really wanted to love this one, but I just can't. I know the coverage is light and being honest, I'm fine with that for daily use and going to work. But it literally starts to wear off in the first 2 or 3 hours, and my skin feels sticky and heavy. I really hate that feeling, even sealing with powder does not help for long. It also marks my expression lines even though I constantly try to "clean" them. I wanted a nice BB Cream for everyday use but It's just not right for me and my oily skin with dry patches.

on 7/6/2017 2:25:00 PM

The colour Light is not really light. It looks very orange when you pump it out onto your hand. It only fits me when I have a little bit of a tan. It does blend out fairly well, and i would like it much better if i could use it all year round. I'm only tan for three months, so it's not really worth it.

I Love this Urban Decay Naked Skin one and done. It doesn't make my skin oily or too dry. It has a sheer coverage but it's enough to color correcting my skin. My skin looks brighter after using this product. And I would love to buy this again!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I like the packaging very much on this product. However I don't think it is worth the money. It gives the skin a nice, healty glow. I use this when I don't have time to put a full face of foundation. Don't get me wrong, I really like it but I don't think you need to spend that much on a product that has nothing new or unique comparing it to other BB Cream (even the cheaper ones)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've been using this for a week now so I think I have a good grasp on it.

Consistency: Very light. I spread it with my fingers. It's even lighter than a moisturizer and feels quite watery. It doesn't dry too quickly or too fast, so it's just perfect.

Coverage: Thin. Very thin coverage. It doesn't cover any of my hyperpigmented scars with one layer but can definitely hide them if I add more product on top of it. I usually have to put another concealer after a layer of One and Done. This is definitely not for people with blemishes and redness, but it does even out the skin tone very well.

Finished look: Not matte, but not dewy either. It literally looks like I'm not wearing any makeup. Even in the sun it looks like I just have flawless, even skin. I've never seen anything like this product before. Its natural finish is amazing. I have combination skin and it doesn't exacerbate my dry areas or my oily areas.

Lasting power: Looks great for around 6-8 hours, after that it starts to fade, but only slightly.

On skin: I have super sensitive, acne-prone skin, and this hasn't broken me out. Is it weird that my skin has actually improved after using this?

Packaging: Really handy and portable. Love the pump. I don't think it contains much though so I think I would have to keep repurchasing it. And I definitely will.

Final thoughts: My favorite makeup product at the moment. I've always wanted to wear a BB Cream/Foundation that's really light and natural and evens out my skin tone without breaking me out. This can definitely be used for an everyday thing. I hope Urban Decay never stops producing these!

on 11/19/2016 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Not Sure

i like it very smooth matches well

I wasn't that big of a fan of the other urban decay bb cream so I was hesitant to try this one, but youtube gave such good reviews that I found myself convinced that I needed it. I love the pump packaging, although with tubes, it's OK with me if it's not there. I have the shade medium light, and it is slightly too light for my summer skin tone, but medium is too dark so this will have to do. I like how this cream feels on the skin, a really light, airy feel, and this lasts a lot longer than the other one, the other one seemed to slide off my skin when I would wear it outdoors. the coverage is light, because it is a tinted moisturizer, so if you find that you need more, you can use this as a primer or use concealer over this. $34 for 1.3 oz is acceptable to me for a high end product

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been trying very hard to love this but I really think it's not meant to be. For the record, my skin is pretty weird; dehydrated, with a dry t-zone from acne medication that gets oily/sweaty pretty easily in the crazy-humid and hot climate here. My skin is also sensitive. I'm a light-medium warm leaning neutral, and Medium-Light was a great shade match. Medium was very orange on me.

Pros:
- Didn't break me out for the 2 days I used it.
- Pore-blurring was effective, especially on my enlarged pores along my nose and the side of it near my cheeks.
- The concept of the packaging was nice, and looked the price.
- Coverage was ok, with a little oil control.

Cons:
- Did not play well with dryness on my nose. Emphasised flakes, even after exfoliation.
- Poor dispenser took many pumps to dispense the product, just wasn't consistent
- For a tinted moisturiser aimed at getting you summer-ready, the low SPF20 doesn't really make it a one and done deal. You probably need a real sunscreen to augment it.
- Unusual smell, very paint-like. Smells exactly like Snazaroo's Clown White face paint. Goes away after a while though.

My opinion: I've tried better tinted moisturisers (DayWear Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit BB Creme SPF 35, Ettusais Mineral BB Cream) and would have returned it if I could.