Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Filtered by age: 19-24
Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/24/2017 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

In my never ending quest for a suitable BB cream / foundation with SPF, I came to this one. I have a love/hate relationship with Urban Decay, specially foundations because they are too drying, or too sticky (I tried them all). That being said, I really wanted to love this one, but I just can't. I know the coverage is light and being honest, I'm fine with that for daily use and going to work. But it literally starts to wear off in the first 2 or 3 hours, and my skin feels sticky and heavy. I really hate that feeling, even sealing with powder does not help for long. It also marks my expression lines even though I constantly try to "clean" them. I wanted a nice BB Cream for everyday use but It's just not right for me and my oily skin with dry patches.

on 7/6/2017 2:25:00 PM

The colour Light is not really light. It looks very orange when you pump it out onto your hand. It only fits me when I have a little bit of a tan. It does blend out fairly well, and i would like it much better if i could use it all year round. I'm only tan for three months, so it's not really worth it.

I Love this Urban Decay Naked Skin one and done. It doesn't make my skin oily or too dry. It has a sheer coverage but it's enough to color correcting my skin. My skin looks brighter after using this product. And I would love to buy this again!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I like the packaging very much on this product. However I don't think it is worth the money. It gives the skin a nice, healty glow. I use this when I don't have time to put a full face of foundation. Don't get me wrong, I really like it but I don't think you need to spend that much on a product that has nothing new or unique comparing it to other BB Cream (even the cheaper ones)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've been using this for a week now so I think I have a good grasp on it.

Consistency: Very light. I spread it with my fingers. It's even lighter than a moisturizer and feels quite watery. It doesn't dry too quickly or too fast, so it's just perfect.

Coverage: Thin. Very thin coverage. It doesn't cover any of my hyperpigmented scars with one layer but can definitely hide them if I add more product on top of it. I usually have to put another concealer after a layer of One and Done. This is definitely not for people with blemishes and redness, but it does even out the skin tone very well.

Finished look: Not matte, but not dewy either. It literally looks like I'm not wearing any makeup. Even in the sun it looks like I just have flawless, even skin. I've never seen anything like this product before. Its natural finish is amazing. I have combination skin and it doesn't exacerbate my dry areas or my oily areas.

Lasting power: Looks great for around 6-8 hours, after that it starts to fade, but only slightly.

On skin: I have super sensitive, acne-prone skin, and this hasn't broken me out. Is it weird that my skin has actually improved after using this?

Packaging: Really handy and portable. Love the pump. I don't think it contains much though so I think I would have to keep repurchasing it. And I definitely will.

Final thoughts: My favorite makeup product at the moment. I've always wanted to wear a BB Cream/Foundation that's really light and natural and evens out my skin tone without breaking me out. This can definitely be used for an everyday thing. I hope Urban Decay never stops producing these!

on 11/19/2016 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Not Sure

i like it very smooth matches well

I wasn't that big of a fan of the other urban decay bb cream so I was hesitant to try this one, but youtube gave such good reviews that I found myself convinced that I needed it. I love the pump packaging, although with tubes, it's OK with me if it's not there. I have the shade medium light, and it is slightly too light for my summer skin tone, but medium is too dark so this will have to do. I like how this cream feels on the skin, a really light, airy feel, and this lasts a lot longer than the other one, the other one seemed to slide off my skin when I would wear it outdoors. the coverage is light, because it is a tinted moisturizer, so if you find that you need more, you can use this as a primer or use concealer over this. $34 for 1.3 oz is acceptable to me for a high end product

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been trying very hard to love this but I really think it's not meant to be. For the record, my skin is pretty weird; dehydrated, with a dry t-zone from acne medication that gets oily/sweaty pretty easily in the crazy-humid and hot climate here. My skin is also sensitive. I'm a light-medium warm leaning neutral, and Medium-Light was a great shade match. Medium was very orange on me.

Pros:
- Didn't break me out for the 2 days I used it.
- Pore-blurring was effective, especially on my enlarged pores along my nose and the side of it near my cheeks.
- The concept of the packaging was nice, and looked the price.
- Coverage was ok, with a little oil control.

Cons:
- Did not play well with dryness on my nose. Emphasised flakes, even after exfoliation.
- Poor dispenser took many pumps to dispense the product, just wasn't consistent
- For a tinted moisturiser aimed at getting you summer-ready, the low SPF20 doesn't really make it a one and done deal. You probably need a real sunscreen to augment it.
- Unusual smell, very paint-like. Smells exactly like Snazaroo's Clown White face paint. Goes away after a while though.

My opinion: I've tried better tinted moisturisers (DayWear Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit BB Creme SPF 35, Ettusais Mineral BB Cream) and would have returned it if I could.

This is a good product, I generally like UD's Naked line. However, the coverage isn't that great but if you're just looking for a little color to even out your skin tone this is the product for you. Love the pump, overall a good product but I've seen better.

on 5/13/2016 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have never been a huge fan of tinted moisturisers/BB type products. I've oily, acne prone skin and I usually need a foundation for the coverage I need to hide my spots, however I am very pleasantly surprised by this product! It evens out my skin nicely and I just add a touch of concealer and powder and my skin looks great but still looks natural. It's great for days you don't want to do a full face of makeup but still want to look 'done'. Lasted really well for over 8 hours and no issues with getting shiny, which normally happens with my skin. Really like this product.