Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Pros:
-It isn't oily at all
-the colour range is really good
-I have medium light and it blends beautifully, it is easy to work with this "bb" cream

Cos:
-the coverage isn't that great I mean it's not bad but it could be improved.

on 4/28/2016 10:38:00 PM

Packaging - has a pump which is fantastic.

Price - 34.00 on sephora.com

Thoughts: I used this for like a week or so and while I loved it in the beginning, not anymore. Coverage is EXTREMELY sheer and buildable but looks cakey on me if I add more than 2 layers. 34 bucks for sheer coverage is pretty steep as there are plenty of other good foundations that provide more coverage and are around the same price.

Also made me break out badly - I didn't have any issues with the previous foundation I was using but this one made me break out BAD.

Also shades are limited! Only 6 colors so I highly recommend going into sephora or something to test it out first before buying.

-------------------------------------
EDIT: I ended up going back to this one after I realized that the flakes were seborrheic dermatitis and I was using the wrong cleanser for them. PM me if you want more details.

Anyways, yes - the coverage is sheer but I think it's a gorgeous tinted moisturizer. It is expensive and if you're looking for a "dupe" I'd go with the bare minerals complexion rescue which is also gorgeous. This seems to be the only thing that I use that looks both good in real life and in the car - which is a damn pretty awesome thing. It does make my pores look smaller but beware people who get easily clogged pores from silicone primers - this follows somewhat a similar rule so can be clogging for the wrong person.

The package has a pump which is lovely but it will take a while to "get it running" because you have to pump the excess air out before the product will be pumped out.

tldr I change my mind I really like it. I'm shade nc25 and light-medium is a nice match. It is very forgiving though because it is so sheer.