Quo Baked Blush (All Colours)

Quo Baked Blush (All Colours)
Baked Blush (All Colours)Baked Blush (All Colours)Baked Blush (All Colours)

on 5/10/2016 8:07:00 PM

Heck yes! I have this in the shade Pinch and its the most beautiful blush shade Ive found in a long dang time. Current fave. Possible HG. Very natural and wearable for a pale girl like me. Similar to the Milani baked blushes. I have two Milani blushes-Dolce Pink and Luminoso-and this blush in Pinch is what would result if those 2 blushes had a baby-IMO. Glowy, luminous, soft wash of color....expensive for drugstore but you get a huge amount of product and its very good quality. Nice highlighting effect, makes cheekbones pop. Grab one of these if you see them.

This baked blush is an incredible drug store find and wins over Nars for me hands down!

An internet search has me wondering if Quo is a dupe to Milani blushes, but I haven't tried that brand yet. Apparently Quo blushes are handmade in Italy. I purchased this baked blush from a Canadian Shoppers Drug Mart for $17 ea. and there were 3 colours available, all lovely: "Peach Perfect" (natural peach with shimmer) "Pinch" (natural pinky-peach with shimmer) and "Petal" (darker rosy pink with shimmer).

"Pinch" is the perfect shade for me for a realistic *eh-hem* orgasm-y flush! It offers a light pinky-peach natural looking flush that isn't too cool (bubblegum), too peach (which can look orange on me) and not too dark with a soft neutral shimmer (seems to be in between silver and gold). I normally prefer mattes, but the shimmer is so finely ground (not glittery) in this blush that I decided to try it and I am so glad I did, it looks incredible on the apple of my cheek and along my cheekbones. They are a bit pricey for drug store, but I will definitely be buying "Petal" and probably one of their bronzers or cream illuminators the next time I have money burning a hole in my pocket :)