Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown

4.7

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Smells amazing. That's why I bought it. I'm not impressed with the formula. It creased for me even though I had a primer on and set it with powder. Cute colors. Appear a lot darker on the skin than expected

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Several people rave about the scent; however, I only smell a faint scent of toilet water, which is not that pleasant so I'm glad it's barely scented. The shades I've been using daily are as follows: Cobbler or Carmelized on the lid. Both are light, middle toned bronze shades. For the crease I use the shades- Puree, Summer Yum, and Candied Peach (all together). These shades are nice in the crease and don't require much blending. I use Peach and Cream all over the lid as a base for my shadows. Overall it's a nice addition to my makeup collection; however, it is definitely a palette that is not a must have item. If I lost it, I would not rush out to repurchase it. I give it three and a half stars.

Update: I've been using this palette daily for more than 2 months now and haven't had a desire to use my other palettes. I really love the natural look that this palette gives me. Just beautiful.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love the colours in this palette so much!! And the pigmentation is really good! The only cons I would say is tht for some of the colors u rly need to build it up to get the shade true to pan. Nonetheless, a beautiful palette for everyday use.