Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Dark

4.5

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I am really pleased with this palette. Not so much the hype and the limited quantities which made getting this palette so difficult. This palette doesn't have any ground-breaking shades and many are easily dupe-able (essentially this is a neutral palette with pops of pinky peach, green and purple), but I like the fact that I can have all of these shades in one palette. And I really like this palette.

I don't enjoy the smell of this palette but it's not the worst thing in the world. It smells like chalky candy peaches.

I love the array of shades in this palette. Everything is so much prettier in person than the pictures online! There are so many beautiful shades in this palette, every time I open it, I don't know which shade to use first, I just want to use them all! The shimmers are buttery, the mattes are pigmented and the shades work so well together putting a look together is effortless.

I also love the fact that all the shadows are the same size. I never used those big shades, they always ended up being too light for my NW45 skin tone and I disliked having big shades I never used. I really like the overall tone of this palette, I find there are so many rich, dark, shades that play so nicely with my dark skin.

There are no straight up duds in this palette like there were in the Chocolate Bar (I'm looking at you Candied Violet and Strawberry Bon Bon). There are a few shades that are sheer or patchy or prone to sheering out when blended (like Just Peachy, Talk Derby to Me, and Candied Peach) but they're still workable.

All in all; I enjoy the warmth and deepness of this palette and think the shades are really gorgeous. I do enjoy the array of shades and I think the packaging is adorable. It's not a must-have palette, but it will make a good addition to someone's collection if they like warm eyeshadows.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I wasn't planning on buying this when I went into Ulta but a different palette that I wanted to try was out of stock. I figured this would be a good choice because the Chocolate Bar was my first high end purchase ever and I’ve had that for a couple years now so I had the expectation for the quality of the Peach to be great too.

I don’t find the scent to be too strong, it just smells like those gummy peach ring candies lol. Basically if you know that meme/video where the little girl is doing a makeup tutorial and she stops completely just to smell the lipgloss really hard, thats how I am with this palette.

I always use primer on my lids because I have oily skin and even when I swatched this in the store it was very pigmented. Bless Her Heart and Nectar were two shades in this palette that stood out to me when it first came out and I really wanted it. Peach Pit and Delectable were the actual first two colors I used along with Nectar for an inner corner and they all went on smoothly and blended well.

Even when using a fluffy brush for the crease I did not get much kick-up from the shadow. The shimmers are very smooth in application. For the lighter matte colors I do find myself needing to dip back into the pan maybe twice to build them up so they are more vibrant on my skin tone. For better payoff I can use the NYX Milk pencil and then use a flat small brush to pack the color on, with the shade Georgia (shows up as a pastel pink on me) that method works well.

In reviews that I’ve watched on YT people were not too thrilled with Talk Derby To Me but to me it is like a blackened smoky version of Black Forest Truffle from the Chocolate bar. There can be fallout with the glitter getting underneath my eyes but I do my eyes before my face so it can be swept away.

I am very happy with this palette! I love the gradient on the packaging and the raised peach detail.