Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Too Faced has been knocked down for being gimmicky, with this palette being no exception (peach-scented, hello). But, if you can stop listening to beauty gurus constantly bitching about Too Faced's marketing and aesthetic, you'll find that they do have good quality makeup. This palette's colour payoff is great (brown girl friendly, surprisingly!) and both buildable and blendable. This palette has a lot of depth for a deceptively simple colour wheel. After using it for a while, I find that it's more than just a neutral palette with a few pops of colours. Don't sleep on it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I think this is a pretty unique palette on the market right now in terms of eyeshadow palettes with peach shades; the only other high-end peach palette I can think of is Kylie's royal peach palette. I like the peachy shades, browns, and highlights; they are creamy, smooth, and pigmented. I wish all the shimmers are as vibrant as nectar but I guess more subtle shimmers make them more wearable for everyday. I like the range of shades from light to dark but I don't like any of the purples; they are chalky and lack pigmentation. You are basically getting 15-16 shades if you eliminate the subpar purples; I wish they were eliminated and more peachy shades were included instead. I wish there were more peach themed palettes on the market; the main reason why I bought this was because it seemed to be one of the only ones available. I don't like how there is less product in this palette compared to the chocolate bar and is the same price; they need to lower the price to $39.

If you want a cheaper alternative, I would go for any of colourpop's peach eyeshadow in their nectar collection. You can pick and choose most of the shades, the price is great, and the quality is decent for the price. I've heard some people say there is fallout, but the same goes for too faced plus I don't have fallout issues because I tend to dip my brush in very lightly. If you only like peach shades and not the other colors, I would buy a few Anastasia single eyeshadow; it seems expensive but the quality is great and you get more in each individual eyeshadow.

The smell on this palette is very strong; I thought it would go away after a few days but it makes my entire drawer smell like artificial peach. I like the smell so it's fine by me but just a heads up.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This has easily become my go to everyday eye-shadow palette. It was what I hoped the Urban Decay 3 would have been like. Too Faced won me again on this one.

For reference I am an NC 35 and this review is really about how the shadows performed on me. The colours are just as pigmented and buttery as the Chocolate and Semi sweet palettes. I find the performance even better, they blend beautifuly and translate on the lids to give a polished eye look.

The colours in the palette work well together and has an array of transition colours which is amazing. I love the shimmers and the satins. The scent is not as good as the chocolate, and can smell slightly artificial, but it's better than non for me.

The one downer that gets me, is you don't get as much product as the original and I personally like to see consistency in a brand especially since they charge the same for each palette.

I still love this palette, I think it's stayed my desire to look for other palettes since now I have my peaches and pinks.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

In love with the pretty colors this palette has,once again great pigments from the eyeshadows and I don't regret buying Too Faced eyeshadows!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

THIS IS MU HG PALETTE! The signature peach shade is perfect, along with summer yum, talk derby to me, and Bellini! the colors blend so well and are highly pigmented, they also last all day. I get compliments everywhere I go when I wear this! There isn't a single shade in here that wouldn't look amazing on any skin tone. I have medium tan skin and the pigments look exactly the same on me and in my pale Irish friend.