Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Green

Love this palette, too faced is fast becoming my favourite make up brand ! Love the smell of peach, the colours are great especially for summer lovely corals and pinks. Colours apply nicely as with all toofaced eye shadows.
Really lovely palette and packaging

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love the packaging, the peach scent and how highly pigmented it is - but I've noticed that the intensity of color dwindles throughout the day - not much, but more than other eye shadows. I love it but would not buy it again - the shades don't really do it for me, of course there are too many neutrals!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm a collector of these Too Faced palettes in metal boxes--and several of them are my go-to shadows. One of the cardboard palettes, Vegas Nay's Stardust is so useful, I use it as my travel palette and bring nothing else. So when the Peach Palette was re-issued, I decided to spend the nearly fifty bucks.

It's a mixed bag (box.) The peach colors are lovely and a nice riff from the browns in the chocolate palettes. How many of us have too many neutral nude palettes? I get tired of brown, so the pinks, peaches and related violet and green look good. There are frosts and shimmers and mattes. It comes with a folder of three eye looks, none of which blew me away. I miss the cards that Vegas Nay did. Those were spectacular. I can't believe the eye looks I get that make my (over sixty) eyes look dramatic and lifted. There are three looks--a plain day look, and two smoky looks. However, through the miracle of Youtube tutorial divas, you can find better ones. Dulce Candy has one I like with violets, very beautiful for you brown-eyed lassies. (I have dark green eyes.) Purples are made for brown eyes, so go view it if you have brown or cinnamon eyes. The other vids I found are annoying in various ways so I won't recommend, but they do show enough looks that work for blue eyes (Caramelized gives that goldish look) and green eyes (the "Charmed, I'm sure" and violets also work well, as does the sienna "Puree.")

I've gotten several really great eye looks from this palette that last all day if you use Shadow Insurance and/or Ochre Paint Pot from Mac. I did a base of Peaches & Cream (champagne peach shimmer), Summer Yum in the crease (sienna mid brown) transitioning to Candied Peach (bubble gum peach pink) and Bellini (pink champagne) packed on the lid. Lined with black liquid liner and black pencil on the water line. Really great look for day.

Most of the colors, especially the light matte, have great coverage. As USUAL, Too Faced seems to have issues with color payoff of the dark shades. I have never found a dark Too Faced glittery color that goes on without being blotchy. "Talk Derby" is such a color--a sparkly blackberry that doesn't go on dark and deep unless you use your finger or wet it for a liner. Tempting (black) peach pit (violet) and Delectable (violet) similarly are not deeply pigmented.

My three favorite colors are Nectar (frosty cream), Puree (sun tan) and Summer Yum (a medium sienna brown.) You can get a good day eye with these and line with any of the dark colors. Peaches and Cream, bisque color and White Peach matte off white are both great base colors.

I still like this palette (the smell is DIVINE and I don't like smells in makeup, so go figure.) The peaches are nice for green eyes and there are some warm browns that are very good colors. I think they could have included a more yellowed color rather than three different violets --I find golds and pale yellows useful, but in all, it's pretty good.

Of the Too Faced big palettes, I'd say Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar (with the blueberry and peanut butter colors) don't overlap, or the Bon Bon palette (bright, blued pinks and violets.) Of all the palettes, perhaps if you had to pick one, it would be Chocolate Bar (neutrals.) But if you don't do browns, and you like peachy tones, this could be the go-to, one palette does it all.

I didn't love it but I don't hate it. I prefer the Peanut Butter and Jelly palette A LOT more.

I like this, I do. I remember when it first came out I was not interested whatsoever. Mainly because I don't like limited edition makeup. When I heard it was coming back out with a new collection, I still wasn't too interested. Well, I went shopping after Christmas and noticed they had it at Ulta. I decided to pick it up because why not? Plus I knew it was selling out quickly everywhere so since it was there I figured i'd buy and try. If I din't like it, I could take it back. I watched countless yt videos trying to get inspiration of looks to create with this. I found some and made myself use this for 3 days straight to determine if I liked it and wanted to keep it. I really liked all looks I created and am going to keep this. I think I'll probably use the brighter peach shades more in the spring/summer. I also am confused by/don't at all like the purples. The green is actually nice but I also hate the black. I wish they would have given more peach/pink/coral shades in place of those shades since it IS a peach palette. I'm also kind of over the warm brown trends but will admit they work nicely with the peaches. I was concerned I wouldn't like the smell since I don't like peaches but it doesn't bother me and reminds me a bit of summer.The little smiley face peach is so effing cute, I can't. I do like this palette and glad I own it, although I wish it were less expensive. I also wish all of the dumb hype around it would calm down, it's annoying. I don't think i'll ever use up the whole thing, so that's why i said no to repurchase.I also think that if I do ever hit pan on certain shades, I can possibly try to find some dupes. I feel like a lot of brands are going to put out peachy/coral shades since it's the current trend.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my absolutely favourite pallet! It's a beautiful nude pallet for everyone, but especially green eyed people because of the purple / lilacs in there. You don't even have to be super good at makeup, because this product is so amazing that it does most of the blending work for you! I was beyond impressed with this product. I'm so super happy that I was able to snag this before Canada stopped receiving them!

(Story Time - skip first paragraph to get to the point) I wanted this pallet the minute I saw the teaser pictures Too Faced released. I was really into peach, pink and red eye shadows at the time and was convinced this was going to be my everything. I think I was confused by the packaging because if I really looked I would see that only three of the colours fit the bill. I actually set an alarm and woke up and put the Peach pallet in a cart online at the Too Faced website. I himmed and hawwwed for an hour realizing the pallet didn't really fit my loves or needs, as my pallet drawer is over flowing. Needless to say I missed out on a phenomenon. Release day, I asked my mother to go by the old Sephora during her morning walk at the mall and see if she could get one. I couldn't go there because I lived up North where there are no stores nevermind Sephoras. My mom went and there was a line out the door. My town is not that makeup addicted. This was the first time people lined up for anything. It was crazy. Now I needed this more than ever. She was put on some kind of list where they would call people if one came in. I have been on this list for Chanel Ancient Jade and the Sephora Hakuhodo brushes and I knew it was a lie to get people out of the store because this VIB Rouge never got a call. My geriatric mother on the other hand got the call next ship in day. I had to wait until the work holidays to come home and get it.

THE GOOD: I feel like this is a great basic pallet for people who do not have a lot of eye shadows, maybe a younger crowd. The looks you can get from this pallet truly are sweet. I really like the packaging even if it juvenile. I find it to be so cute with the ombre pink, peach and orange.

THE BAD: The shadows are actually pretty mediocre in quality. They aren't bad but they aren't great either. The shade selection and range doesn't allow for really dynamic looks like other too faced pallets. I also feel the shadows that are those pop of colour shades aren't really opaque and go on a little sheer. Modern Renesance was everything I wanted this pallet to be (and of course bought that too release day... because why not).

THE UGLY: When I finally got my pallet I opened it up and was greeted by the most ghastly smell. The smell was like Fuzzy Peaches but so obnoxiously potent it gave me a migrane. I have had this pallet since it was first released and just now am I getting the smell only if I shove my nose into the eye shadows.

The BOTTOM LINE: This was my first and was suppose to be the only larger pallet I bought from Too Faced but this pallet made me want the Chocolate Bon Bons even more. I love that pallet and find I can get a great range of looks from it but I can't same the same for the Sweet Peach. I don't think you need all the large Too Faced pallets, as they all have a similar feel. I would only by the Chocolate Bon Bons in retro speak because I use the most shadows from that. The Sweet Peach just kind of is forgotten in my stash.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this palette!!! The colors are incredible and so easy to blend. It's worth all the money. I haven't used any of my other palettes since I bought this one. The looks you can create are endless. Every shade is incredible and I love it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I have never been a big wearer of eyeshadow, so a whole palette of colors like this never made sense for me. Until this one. I just couldn't resist the colors, the packaging, the scent, and the pure fun of it! When I was a little girl, I recall looking through popular magazine of the time, left on tables in Drs or dentist offices with my mother. We would look at photos of impossibly beautiful women, and I remember her pointing out a picture of Natalie Wood. My mother said, "See, those are the makeup colors you'll need to wear...peach rouges and lipstick." When I became old enough to actually wear makeup, I remembered the "peach" advice, and, luckily, I was always drawn to peachy colors. In the 1980s the whole Color Me Beautiful "revolution" began, and, of course, everyone learned their color "seasons". I was Autumn then, and I believe I'm called a "dark" or "deep" Autumn now. A staple color for Autumn: Peach! There are so many colors in the palette, and they definitely all work with peach blush/lipstick, etc. The palette comes with a little instruction booklet with step-by-steps for 3 different looks: Peaches & Cream, Smoldering Peach, and Southern Belle. All three looks are perfectly wearable and flattering. I LOVE when palettes include instructions for application and effects, because I'm sure I'd never come up with the clever use of colors myself. I wore the "Peaches & Cream" shadow look, with Papa Don't Peach blush, and Sweet Peach Creamy Lip Oil Gloss in Pure Peach. Friends noticed me in eyeshadow and said why don't I always wear it when I can do makeup so well? One friend asked if I had my makeup done before I came, haha. They made me happy with the compliments, so I feel this was a good buy for me. Personally I am thrilled that these shades are light and "natural" looking. They blend easily and they don't look overdone or obnoxious. These shades are especially good for "warm" coloring, olive/tan skin, and deep skin. They seem to bring out an inner glow.

I'll admit I was drawn to this palette partly because of the pretty packaging (reminds me of paintboxes I had when I was little) and the promise of a peachy scent. I'm a sucker for things like that. I wasn't expecting to find it as useful as my In Bloom palette, but I've used this palette at least 3 times a week since I bought it 2 months ago -- and I've used all of the colours. I've never been very adventurous with eyeshadow (I usually stick to browns, and occasionally burgundy or mauve), but the array of colours -- and the selection of finishes -- makes it easy to do a variety of looks. The two colours I thought would be out of my comfort zone -- Candied Peach and Bless Her Heart -- are actually very flattering on me. Who knew? Not me! The formula of the shadows is pigmented, easy to blend, and lasts all day (I use a shadow primer) without fading or smudging. Worth the $$. No regrets.