Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 18 & Under

4.3

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This a very unique palette as far as color selection goes, but in my opinion the formula of these shadows are just okay. This palette did not wow me like the chocolate bar palette did, but it is not horrible. I find that I have to wet my eye shadow brush when applying the shimmers to my lid or they are not very pigmented. Some colors look odd together, so you really have to think looks through when playing with this palette.Also I found it interesting that the way the color looks in the pan often does not show up the same color on the eyes. Overall I do enjoy this palette and I can make it work and create some beautiful looks but I would not purchase this item again, especially for $49.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i love this palette! i bought it when it came to stay and didn't regret it at all. i'm a very scent-oriented person and if you are too, you'll love the sweet peachy smell of this palette. most of the shades are very blendable, even if that sacrifices their pigment - they can all be packed on but you'll hardly need to do so.
that being said, i have a couple of things to say about this palette that aren't as positive.
- i never use the purples and the black - most of them are too shimmery and look chalky & muddy if you blend them with different shades in the palette.
- candied peach doesn't swatch well, but picks up nicely on a brush.
- nectar looks bad if you use it as a cheek highlighter.
- if they had put the logo ON the mirror and made the mirror the size of the palette, i would be a lot happier with taking it everywhere.
^^^^ just small things, really, but if you decide to buy this palette keep those things in mind.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I think that this palette is amazing, most of the shades are amazing quality, some of them are a bit harder to work with, but you can still use them, and its only 2-3 colors.. I don't think it's a must have, but if you don't have any palettes like this you can definitely buy this one... overall the palette isn't perfect , but it's very useful. Btw I really like the metal packaging.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this palette!!! The colors are incredible and so easy to blend. It's worth all the money. I haven't used any of my other palettes since I bought this one. The looks you can create are endless. Every shade is incredible and I love it.