Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 18 & Under

4.3

I personally was drawn to this product by its amazing packaging, which I still to this day believe it is one of the best themed products I've seen. Also, along with being very peach-oriented, it smells like peaches. Other products claim to smell like certain fragrances but instead smell like chemicals; this one actually smells like sugary peach tea. However, the shadows themselves have a few issues. One of these is the pigment in the glitter and a few of the shimmer shades. The one middle shade, Candied Peach, has little to no pigment no matter how hard you dig your brush into the pan. The only way to get pigment is with your finger, which does not always work depending on where it's being applied. There were also some issues I found with the pink shade, Just Peachy. This one also has little color payoff and also comes out very patchy and uneven on the skin. The last shade with stand out issues is Talk Derby To Me. This shadow has the same problems as Candied Peach along with coming out patchy, so I would consider using the color Tempting in substitution for this shade. Other than this, the mattes were very rich and pigmented and the rest of the shimmers had good texture and color. If you do have the money and are curious and craving warm mattes, summer vibes, and the smell of peaches, I would check this product out.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This palette is beautiful out of 18 shades, id say 6 are true peachy pink shades with some beautiful browny bronze shades and purple (with the exception to the green but it is still a nice colour if you know what to do)

Ok so down to the formula the shimmers are insanely pigmented with a lovely buttery texture with the mattes being a little more subtle but all the same gorgeous.

Too faced are famous for their heavenly smelling palettes and bold, beautifully designed packaging and this palette is no exception (also there is a mirror in this palette but no brush.) The smell is not what I expected it's a sweet fruity aroma, this is due to the shadows being infused with peach oil. Ok this is a little strange but actually I had some of the shadow on my finger and by accident had a hair in my mouth and actually my finger even tasted of peach (I don't recommend doing this but you get my fascination)

Overall the shadows are gorgeous with a lovely formula (sometimes the pigment is a little natural but I guess that's down to preference)
Fall out isn't really an issue but there is a little bit.
The combination of looks is beautiful and I would say there is both a sultry sort of smoky eye but also natural everyday peachy nudes or browns.
Overall being a little pricy the palette is gorgeous, the packaging is beautiful, the pigment is pretty good, the shadows blend out nicely and there is a good array of colours to suit a fair amount of skin tones.
So to help anyone who's hesistant, I would buy it but I would be open to cheaper dupes that don't compromise quality.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Recently i got this from TF site when there was 25% off and free shipping so i thought why not.. cause ive been wanting this palette for a long time. Even though there are alot of people saying they dont like it, i felt like it would be a perfect fit for me.
And i LOVE this palette! I reach for it almost everyday. Most of the shades are smooth and buttery and easy to blend. The one shade ive heard about, talk derby to me, does feel kinda gritty and doesnt swatch well but i just use it as a soft definer cause i dont wear dark smokey looks often. I love the smell but it can get a bit annoying after a bit cause it is sickly sweet. Anyways i thought i wouldnt like it cause of the negative reviews.. but it was right up my alley so i went for it. If you think youll enjoy these array of colours and the versatility.. its amazing:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am in love with this palette! I'm also in love with peaches and their scent. There is a shade for everyone and every skin tone in this palette from neutral nude shades to warm pinks and rich purples etc. The packaging is slim and good for travel and the smell lasts for ages, it's amazing. They are super pigmented shadows with minimum fallout as well as being super blend-able. I begrudged paying the £30+ for this but after using it a few times it's totally worth it!