Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love love LOVE the colour selection, the pigmentation was decent but I had a bad allergic reaction to this and can't use mine anymore. So if you have sensitive eyes, you might wanna approach this palette carefully. It's such a pity, since the colours are so beautiful and work for day and night looks.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Well, I only have the Chocolate Bar from Too Faced and I love it so much, so I can compare this one and I have to say... IT'S EXCELLENT. The colors are super blendable, you can do simple looks with it or more elaborated, the colors match well among all, they´re super pigmented and creamy. I only don't like 2 of the colors because they're hard to work with, they´re the deep blue with sparkles and the purple one, they don´t blend really well and end up looking patchy.
The smell is not that strong as most of the beauty gurus said, of course it smells like peaches but isn't an unpleasant smell.
For the price and the quality of all the product is woth it.

I really, really, really like this palette. I tried so hard to avoid it, thinking the Chocolate bar palettes were enough. But a couple of months ago I was able to get the Sweet Peach palette at a good price. I'm soooo glad I have it! The colors are so beautiful on my hazel eyes. And the colors that others complain about, Candied Peach and Talk Derby To Me are colors I actually like. Candied Peach looks so bright in the pan but I'm glad that it isn't super pigmented on the eyes. For a pretty look I like putting it over Summer Yum, Charmed I'm Sure, and Delectable. It adds ooomph to the look. As for Talk Derby To Me, it makes a great liner ( mix it with Puree or Summer Yum and it looks great blended with those colors on the lower lashline.) I also find that the colors from Chocolate Bar go really well with Sweet Peach. For a cool green look, try Gilded Ganache with Bless Her Heart and then dab a bit of Champagne Truffle over that.

A lovely range of colours in this palette, all super pigmented and blend so smoothly - out of all eyeshadows I've tried, these blend the best by far and can look professional even with minimal effort. 'Georgia' is the most gorgeous peachy pink colour and looks lovely as a transition shade. I'll admit I'm on the fence in terms of the packaging. I think it's cute but a little gimmicky, although I do love the peach scent and think that's a nice touch. It's got a decent sized mirror, I just wish the packaging was a little more secure in terms of opening/closing as it is quite easy to open which makes me wonder how risky it would be to travel with. If I'm honest I do think it's overpriced at £39, but the flawless way the colours blend together makes it worth it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This palette is wonderful. The colors are beautiful, they apply smoothly, and it smells sooooooo good. I just wish it had a black shade, then it would be perfect. Makeup companies, all eyeshadow palettes should have black in the mix!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This palette is beautiful out of 18 shades, id say 6 are true peachy pink shades with some beautiful browny bronze shades and purple (with the exception to the green but it is still a nice colour if you know what to do)

Ok so down to the formula the shimmers are insanely pigmented with a lovely buttery texture with the mattes being a little more subtle but all the same gorgeous.

Too faced are famous for their heavenly smelling palettes and bold, beautifully designed packaging and this palette is no exception (also there is a mirror in this palette but no brush.) The smell is not what I expected it's a sweet fruity aroma, this is due to the shadows being infused with peach oil. Ok this is a little strange but actually I had some of the shadow on my finger and by accident had a hair in my mouth and actually my finger even tasted of peach (I don't recommend doing this but you get my fascination)

Overall the shadows are gorgeous with a lovely formula (sometimes the pigment is a little natural but I guess that's down to preference)
Fall out isn't really an issue but there is a little bit.
The combination of looks is beautiful and I would say there is both a sultry sort of smoky eye but also natural everyday peachy nudes or browns.
Overall being a little pricy the palette is gorgeous, the packaging is beautiful, the pigment is pretty good, the shadows blend out nicely and there is a good array of colours to suit a fair amount of skin tones.
So to help anyone who's hesistant, I would buy it but I would be open to cheaper dupes that don't compromise quality.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Recently i got this from TF site when there was 25% off and free shipping so i thought why not.. cause ive been wanting this palette for a long time. Even though there are alot of people saying they dont like it, i felt like it would be a perfect fit for me.
And i LOVE this palette! I reach for it almost everyday. Most of the shades are smooth and buttery and easy to blend. The one shade ive heard about, talk derby to me, does feel kinda gritty and doesnt swatch well but i just use it as a soft definer cause i dont wear dark smokey looks often. I love the smell but it can get a bit annoying after a bit cause it is sickly sweet. Anyways i thought i wouldnt like it cause of the negative reviews.. but it was right up my alley so i went for it. If you think youll enjoy these array of colours and the versatility.. its amazing:)

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my new HG palette. I have loved the chocolate bar palettes and wanted this from the get go. However when it sold out the first time I wasn't completely heartbroken over it. But when it relaunched I snatched it up as soon as I saw it in my local Sephora. I love the smell of peaches in anything and that honestly was a major selling point on this for me. The colors are something I haven;t really dabbled in (peachy warm tones), but I love them. My go to look for work comes out of this palette. Bellini is by far my favorite shade. It is one of the prettiest shadows I have ever used. I would purchase it time and time again if it were a single. The range of looks you can get from this is very versatile if you have a creative eye. If you are just looking for simple looks this works for that too.

10/10 Love it

The amount of different looks you can achieve with this one palette is amazing! Super blendable, and pigmented and the smelling like peaches doesn't hurt either!

Love the little tin it comes in and all too faced collections they are so fun. This one isn't my favorite. Mostly because they don't really have a lot of pigment to some of the colors. I have light-medium skin and oily lids so I always put primer on and still several of the colors just really don't show up. I find I have to apply several coats to get them to even show up at all. So not my favorite and I wouldn't buy again just nothing special about this set. I love too faced chocolate bar that's my go to right now.