Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 18 & Under

4.3

This pallette was £39 which is very expensive but I think it was worth it. The pigmentation of the eyeshadows are amazing and they smell divine. The packaging is very pretty but a bit plasticy. They last a long time on the eyes and it has a wonderful selection of shades.

The tin on these are crazy cute and the eyeshadows smell amazing. Not going to lie, I really only bought these for the packaging. The shadows on the other hand, are meh in my opinion. The only transition colours I see are like Peaches N Cream and the two darker tannish brown colours. A lot of these shades aren't fully matte and I don't really get inspiration from any of these shades. The darkest ones turn out a little bit muddy and the shimmers aren't very pigmented. I sound a little harsh but that's probably because the hype is SO real and I just didn't like them as much I wanted to. I prefer the ABH MR palette WAY more: I can always put together a look with that palette and every look I get out of that one always looks cohesive. I'd say pass up on this unless you truly feel like you can make a number of looks: I personally couldn't.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Tbh i love it so much i love the color and the coverage and to me it goes w everything so good