Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

4.4

Love this palette, colors are great. Luscious & Bellini are the real winners here but I also love the actual peach shades like Just Peachy. You can create so many looks with this, even natural looking ones, which I really look for in a palette as I'm not a fan of really bright colors in my make up. I normally don't really care about packaging but this one is so fun, I didn't mind spending extra cash on this. Honestly I could do without the fragrance (it doesn't really smell like peach?) but it doesn't irritate my eyelids so it's not a con either.

I have so much love for this palette, it's unreal. Sweet Peach has been a cult favourite for a few years now but I only got my hands on it a couple of months ago - and find myself reaching for it constantly. This palette is great for everday natural looks, everyday smokey looks, more dramatic smokey looks and of course peachy looks. Some of the standout shades include Summer Yum, Bellini, Just Peachy, Caramalized, Cobbler, Georgia and Luscious. I love how this palette smells. It has a very strong peach scent, and is noticeable when first applied to the lid. It does fade over time on the lid however. If you have sensitivity to fragrance then this palette is not the one for you. Otherwise, I believe this palette's shades can cater to a lot of different skin tones and create quite a few different looks. I would highly recommend this palette!

Let me start by saying that I was so excited for this palette to release.

The Pros:

The color scheme is fresh and there is a lot of depth here. They managed to pull off a peach vibe without going to orange or too brown. Hands down, Summer Yum and Puree are my favorites in this palette. The consistency, pigment, and ease of use are on par with what I expect from Too Faced matte shadows. I also love the smell of the palette. I didn't personally find it overwhelming but then again, I appreciate when a shadow or product has a light and pleasant scent to it.

The Cons:

The pigmentation for many of the peach shades left much to be desired. I had to dip into the pans of the lighter shades multiple times to get a good color payoff. Additionally, for the lighter shades and the shimmer shades - I found the wear time to be much less than that of the mattes. So, by the end of the day, the perfect peach look I started with was perfectly imbalanced. The green shade looks lovely in the pan but goes on muddy. It is also not a great shadow to blend as it blends out into a gray shade. The purples are okay but they are muddy and look like a dark gray color when applied to the eyes. The beauty in the pan does not transfer to the eyes for the green olive color and the purples, unfortunately.

The Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes are so much better in quality than this palette.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Beautiful colors, smells amazing and my first eyeshadow palette I have bought that was over $50. My favorite colors are luscious, bellini, peaches n cream and candied peach. Those are my everyday colors i use but for special occasion, i use the darker colours and i am in love. Definitely worth the money!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I am enamored by this palette. I have wanted it for the longest time, and I finally got it. I'm in LOVE. I could play with this palette everyday - leaving in the dust my extensive eyeshadow collection.

Hi, my name is Gina -- and I have an eyeshadow addiction. LOL. I live, eat, sleep, breathe, dream, and salivate over eyeshadows. I can buy one, but I promise you, there's another one in my head that's ripe and ready in line for the next available opportunity I have to buy it, and make it mine. My friends think I am nuts, but I keep telling them that I am quite subdued compared to those who have entire rooms full of make-up. Now, that is not to say if I were to become someone of those kind of means, I wouldn't hesitate to follow suit, I adore all things beauty. I am a self-confessed obsessed junkie. However, I have slowed down quite a bit. I curtail myself to only those things I need (most of the time) with an occasional treat now and then. I mean, life is short right? LOL.

This palette is one of those that is actually more beautiful in person than online. Seriously. I have had it in my hands with the intent to purchase on three seperate occasions - but for monitary reasons, put it back on the shelf. But this time, I made it home with this beautiful creation. I adore everything about it from the coordination of colors, the smathering of shimmers to mattes, the quality of the shadows themselves, blendability, all of it. It just ROCKS!!! I just keep opening it up to admire it. I'm that silly crazy about it. I haven't been this wacked out over a pallete since actually being one of the first ones to snatch (in the first release) of the Jacklyn Hill palette!!! I stayed up and waited for that release...as soon as that baby went live I hit "BUY". That seems like forever ago...

If you somehow have not seen the Sweet Peach Palette, man are you missing out. I would really encourage anyone to go to Ulta or Sephora and look at it verses online. Many times what we see online is not the best representation of the product. This is especially the case with this product. But if this be the only way one has access - please know the images do not do it justice. It's that beautiful. The rest of my collection is going to be sad and lonely for quite some time!!

Don't walk, run to get this one!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Background Story: I was avoiding this palette for a long time especially since I bought naked heat palette not that long ago and I still love it so much. Even with that being the case I still couldn't shake this sweet peach out of my mind. I went to Sephora telling the sales assistant how I keep considering this palette but keep hearing bad reviews on youtube.. she then steered me to the new ABH Soft Glam. I ended up getting the soft glam but then returned it a couple of weeks later because I wasn't falling in love with the looks that I was getting, and I found myself wanting to use my Naked Heat more. So I did an exchange and finally just gave in and bought the Sweet Peach Palette.

Review: Boy am I happy I bought it. Honestly as a WOC, right now this is my new fave palette next to the Naked Heat. The quality of the shadows is not that great in terms of pigmentation on a single swipe and texture, but there is just something about the colours and how they look sooo good together. The combos that I have come up with were all super super pretty on the eyes and very flattering overall!! The shimmers are so gorgeous!!! The matte crease colours take effort but they look so amazing after you work them with the blending brush and top the lid with a shimmer shade. That candied peach colour is the perfect colour that looks somewhat natural on my skin tone, like a flushed eye look. I like to blend it in with Summer Yum for some depth. I also was surprised that the light colour, Georgia was really nice all over the lid as a base and didn't look ashy... the look in the pan was deceiving to me at first because it looked so light and cool toned but I use it a lot. I also find because the colours aren't super pigmented on the first swipe, you can really build them up to the intensity that you like.... soft and subtle to dramatic. I have to mention that my favourite shimmer shade is Luscious, It's RIDICULOUSly striking and beautiful. Oh, and I have to mention that swiping candied peach and Just peachy at the same time with a blush brush gives you a really nice cheek colour that compliments the eye look. So that's another bonus. Overall I felt that I was more excited to use this palette each day for the variety of looks that I could get compared to the ABH soft glam so I'm happy with my decision. I can see myself buying the palette again if I ever run out. I'm also taking this with me for travel as well over all my other palettes. Anyways I hope this review helps someone if they are on the fence about buying it.

The good
The smell of the box and product in the tin...nice! as the name suggest peaches and all
I love the trending peachy smokey eye look now
lovely packaging, nice summer colors, pleasant to look at and nice for travels
This is great for fiery -orangey smouldering eyes

The bad
A bit pricey
Not as pigmented like tarte pro amazonian pallette
The tiny mirror isnt helpful
Wait out for the peachy mattes newly launched... its got better pigmentation/color payoffs based on reviews and MUA/ gurus. Feels like the Too faced knew the backlash on Sweet peach and came up with Peach mattes! Too Faced Sweet Peach seemed like a rush attempt against Kylie`s peach pallettee.

The ugly
now i understand why the reviewers complain that upon blending all the colors look muddy. Blend and then they all turn out similar! The trick is to go easy on blending or very lightly but even then ... hmmm
The shimmer on shade Candied Peach hardly shows up, Puree and Summer Yum look so similar. Just Peachy is just like Candied Peach even without the shimmer!

Recommend
Well, there are other better pallettes like UD Naked Heat, Zoeva Opulence cos of better pigmentation. Or get Too Faced Peachy matte instead

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Too Faced has been knocked down for being gimmicky, with this palette being no exception (peach-scented, hello). But, if you can stop listening to beauty gurus constantly bitching about Too Faced's marketing and aesthetic, you'll find that they do have good quality makeup. This palette's colour payoff is great (brown girl friendly, surprisingly!) and both buildable and blendable. This palette has a lot of depth for a deceptively simple colour wheel. After using it for a while, I find that it's more than just a neutral palette with a few pops of colours. Don't sleep on it.

I love how this palette smells like peaches! Typically not a big fan of the pink shades, the pink shades in this palette are very nice and simple. Don't see myself using the pops of colors too much just because I'm a warm shade gal. Nice palette in general and able to create different looks with it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

The colors are really pretty, smells great, and Ilooked forward a lot to getting this palette when they permantly released it. I just feel like the colors could be a lot more pigmented. Even with a white base the colors don’t show up on my lids as much as I’d like them to.