Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Too Faced has been knocked down for being gimmicky, with this palette being no exception (peach-scented, hello). But, if you can stop listening to beauty gurus constantly bitching about Too Faced's marketing and aesthetic, you'll find that they do have good quality makeup. This palette's colour payoff is great (brown girl friendly, surprisingly!) and both buildable and blendable. This palette has a lot of depth for a deceptively simple colour wheel. After using it for a while, I find that it's more than just a neutral palette with a few pops of colours. Don't sleep on it.

I love how this palette smells like peaches! Typically not a big fan of the pink shades, the pink shades in this palette are very nice and simple. Don't see myself using the pops of colors too much just because I'm a warm shade gal. Nice palette in general and able to create different looks with it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

The colors are really pretty, smells great, and Ilooked forward a lot to getting this palette when they permantly released it. I just feel like the colors could be a lot more pigmented. Even with a white base the colors don’t show up on my lids as much as I’d like them to.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I wasn't planning on buying this when I went into Ulta but a different palette that I wanted to try was out of stock. I figured this would be a good choice because the Chocolate Bar was my first high end purchase ever and I’ve had that for a couple years now so I had the expectation for the quality of the Peach to be great too.

I don’t find the scent to be too strong, it just smells like those gummy peach ring candies lol. Basically if you know that meme/video where the little girl is doing a makeup tutorial and she stops completely just to smell the lipgloss really hard, thats how I am with this palette.

I always use primer on my lids because I have oily skin and even when I swatched this in the store it was very pigmented. Bless Her Heart and Nectar were two shades in this palette that stood out to me when it first came out and I really wanted it. Peach Pit and Delectable were the actual first two colors I used along with Nectar for an inner corner and they all went on smoothly and blended well.

Even when using a fluffy brush for the crease I did not get much kick-up from the shadow. The shimmers are very smooth in application. For the lighter matte colors I do find myself needing to dip back into the pan maybe twice to build them up so they are more vibrant on my skin tone. For better payoff I can use the NYX Milk pencil and then use a flat small brush to pack the color on, with the shade Georgia (shows up as a pastel pink on me) that method works well.

In reviews that I’ve watched on YT people were not too thrilled with Talk Derby To Me but to me it is like a blackened smoky version of Black Forest Truffle from the Chocolate bar. There can be fallout with the glitter getting underneath my eyes but I do my eyes before my face so it can be swept away.

I am very happy with this palette! I love the gradient on the packaging and the raised peach detail.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The pigmentation on these shadows are crazy amazing, literally just a couple dips into any color will give you SUCH good color payoff. At this rate these shadows should last a really long time before having to repurchase. The scent is amazing, I've had it for maybe 6 months and it still smells great whenever I open it. I would say this is definitely a palette that's worth getting as it's so versatile.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was a bit late to the party with purchasing this pallette. I held off initially due to the fact it was limited edition and extremely hard/near on impossible to purchase in the U.K. YouTube reviews at that time were very mixed. I'd also got a little tired of the novelty aspect of Too faced palettes and items and I like grown up makeup. Then an on line Department store in the Uk started selling this pallette when it was no longer 'limited'. I gave in. I don't know if it's just the pallette I have but the smell of peaches is very chemical. I have the chocolate bar and chocolate Bon bons from last year (yes, gave in to those) and the smell is just sweet and of vanilla/cocoa, but not this and I don't find it very nice. I do like the colours though and find them all consistent regarding pigmentation and blendability. There was talk on YouTube of there not being enough peach shades. I have to disagree because they have at least 4 and all varying tones and brightness. In fact, it can look a little too peachy on the eye if you use too many and depending on your skin tone and eye colour ( mine are brown) can look a bit odd. I use the palest peach as a transition colour mainly and use the green, purples and other browns mainly. It's not a pallette I go to every day. I imagine if you have green or blue eyes, this would be fab pallette for you.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Smells amazing. That's why I bought it. I'm not impressed with the formula. It creased for me even though I had a primer on and set it with powder. Cute colors. Appear a lot darker on the skin than expected

I absolutely love this palette. I find myself reaching for this everyday even though I love other palettes and reluctantly bring those out when I know I've used this one a bit too much.

When I was first introduced to eye-shadow I wanted something that would compliment my brown eyes and olive tan skin. Alot of the eye-shadows out there lean too cool and alot of the shadows are too pale for my skin tone. When this came out it was a no brainer. There are deep tones for transitions and the peachy/pinks give my complexion life.

I love the satin shades in this especially the dark ones and always love the looks I come up with.

The only things that I don't really like in this palette are the scent and the fact that it doesn't have a larger pan for the light matte shade I use for my brow bone. I've already hit pan and find I need this shade for blending and clean up. Other than that I love this palette and would recommend this to everyone.

one of my favourite eyeshadow palette after the naked 2! The smell of the peach is really nice that i can't hold myself not to smell it first every time before i use it.
Its beautifully packaged just like any other urban decay eyeshadow palette
the peaches and cream is a very nice base colour and they are all highly pigmented.
I personally don't really use all the colours on the right because i haven't really got any chance to wear dark colour eyeshadow.

This palette was so overhyped when it first launched that I absolutely didn't want it. I had no intentions to get it whatsoever. However, after the relaunch I decided to swatch it while in Sephora. It is beautiful.

I still didn't buy it right away because it gets such mixed reviews. I found that many reviews revolved around the love/hate of the scent. I have NO sense of smell so those reviews meant nothing to me........and.......I don't like peaches! I know, I'm probably the only person on earth. There are also conflicting reviews about pigmentation and colors looking muddy on the eyes.
Some people say its their HG and others think it's sub par.

I had Ulta points so I decided to use them on the Peach Palette and I LOVE IT!!!!
All the looks I've done come out beautiful. I've done light summery looks as well as dark smokey ones. It's very versatile. The pigmentation has been good and the shadows stay on all day. I've had no issues with blending so far.

If your drawn to this palette and are unsure because of the mixed reviews I'd say go for it. I'm happy that I did.