Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.5

I gave this 4 stars because of the shade collection. Let's be honest this is really just another neutral palette. For a "Peach" palette I wish they would have added more peach shades with more light pinks, apricots, oranges, etc. The fact that there's only 3 "peach" shades is very disappointing. It's very brown toned with pops of purple and a random green shade which I don't really understand. If you have a quite a few neutral palettes I can guarantee you already have dupes for 98% of these shades. So that's really something to consider before buying into the hype. I will say though that the packaging is tops it's extremely cute and colorful but I wish that colorfulness would have been reflected in the shades. As for the quality it is the same great too faced quality. Excellent pigmentation, blend ability, and long wearing. The smell of peaches is also heavenly. I've got to say though, if you want a true peach palette you would be much better off picking up single shades from Anastasia or Makeup Geek and creating your own. Makeup Geek is a great option for peach colors if you get shades like "Poppy", "Mango Tango", and "Chickadee". This is a good quality palette but not true to its "Peach" theme

I got my pallet when it was in stores at Ulta. I love this pallet. The colors blend so nicely and the pigment is great. Love how it smells like peach candy. I wish this pallet was permanent. So I will enjoy it while it last.

Outstanding palette! Rarely do I find palettes with interesting & pigmented colors that works so well for lighter skin tones. The pink & orange shades make my blue eyes pop -- and there are so many unique combinations to try! Looks way better in person than online- LOVE IT!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This has already become one of my favorite palettes! I love the way the colors all work together to create effortless looks. The metallic shades are so wonderfully pigmented without needing to wet your brush, and the dark colors also have a really nice color payoff IMO. Some of the colors (white peach, nectar, peaches 'n cream) may not show up well on fairer skin tones, but that doesn't mean those shades are useless! The smell is also quiet nice - not nearly as strong as the first Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. I really hope Too Faced makes this a permanent part of their collection!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This palette is a great everyday palette. I use all these shades on a regular basis. though I do agree that there could have been a better selection of peach shades since it is supposed to be a peach palette. Plus side though, it smells awesome and is very versatile.

Got this palette in the mail today and I'm in love!
The colours are just what you'd expect from too faced, smooth, buttery and pigmented.
There is a wide range of warmer toned shimmer and matte colours with a few brighter ones also.
They blend amazingly well together and last a long time without fading too much (I used the benefit air patrol primer underneath).
Would definitely recommend for people with blue/green eyes as the warm colours really enhance lighter eyes.

PROS
-Gorgeous packaging.
-Good range of shades and finishes.
-Blendable and long lasting.
-Smells amazing!

CONS
-Hard to get hold of.
-Price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Loooove this palette!! Sold out super quickly when it was released here in Australia so really glad I got my hands on one!! I have both the original chocolate bar and semi sweet chocolate bar palettes which I LOVE but this definitely beats them both out in my opinion! The colour pay off is awesome so you need very little and the shades are very versatile and ridiculously flattering. The peach scent is pretty great too. My fave too faced palette by far. Only interesting little thing I noticed was the most pigmented orangey tinged shades actually slightly stain your lids... I don't really find this an issue though because I reapply daily anyway haha! Otherwise 10 out of 10 :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I must admit i wasn't sure what to make of this as i bought it on a whim really and was just lucky to get it as it was in stock at Debenhams for a second time after selling out so fast first time round. However after looking at many tutorials on you tube i got some great ideas to make it work. There are a nice selection of colours neutrals and peachy tones. Some have found the pigmentation lacking and not found there was enough peach colours but i must say i think the colours are very summery and the pigmentation seems fine to me. The palette is subtle but can be built up although i like the subtlety of this palette and i think this is prettier than in your face pigmentation in the summer. I am nw20 in Mac foundation with blue eyes for reference and it makes my eyes look so pretty. One or two iffy powdery colours but overall still a really good value buy. I think it's worth getting for the summer if you can.

So I stalked this palette for weeks on its first release and didn't nab it, but I was able to find it when re-released. I spent serious time trying to locate this, and I'm so glad I did. It's my favorite palette right now. I'm nw 10 ish with light brown hair and blue eyes, and have never used very warm colors and certainly never orangey ones on my eyes, I have always been afraid of looking like a pink eyed white rabbit with warm colors. But, after seeing these shades on other women, I wanted to try them out. I love these tones, and love how many different looks I can create. If I had one complaint (besides what a pain in the ass it was to find), it would be that i would love to have had a lighter matte brown for a transition color for the crease-but otherwise love the quality, blendability, colors, packaging, and color payoff.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I returned this because the shades were just too warm for me, I just prefer cooler colors but the quality of this palette was amazing and I wish I was comfy in warm shades because these are beautiful! Very pigmented pretty colors with little to no fallout. Very strong synthetic candy peach smell which is nice too. Really really nice palette if you like peachy/warm tones. Would be especially lovely as a gift.