Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.6

I only use four of the shades on a daily basis. The glitter shadows (Bless her heart, Tempting, Peach Pit, Talk Dirty to Me) don't seem to have much staying power on my eyelids, even with the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer. They look good for the first hour, but they seem to fade to a muddy colour after, which is quite disappointing. I recommend swatching instore, then seeing which shades you actually will use and simply buying dupes of those. The smell is unoffensive to me - I don't love it, I don't hate it. I mostly use Peaches N Cream as a base colour, Puree as a lid colour, Summer Yum as the outer vee, and Lucious as the accent, centre of the lid colour. I doubt I will get much use out of the other shades unfortunately.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I just purchased this palette as I was looking for a versatile everyday look that can go from work to night. I enjoy the warmer colors and the way the shadows smell. Packaging is gorgeous and the colors apply really well and last even without primer. I will say the darker shades are prone to fallout, but that is to be expected with most brands. I love that this includes 3 highlight shades, it is very useful for my daily look and I highly recommend it. I live in Georgia, so I adore the names of the colors and girly vibe!

One of my all-time favorite palettes and one of the best Too Faced has put out. Not chalky, all easily blendable, you can create a million looks from these shades, and the smell....oh, the smell. Peachy heaven.

The only disappointment I found was that in the pans, the shadows that have sparkles in them look stunning but they don't translate the same when you apply them. No real sparkle or glitter once on your lids.

The neutrals are gorgeous, as well as the darker/brighter colors. I love the looks this palette creates, you can do a muted day look and a Glam night look.

Absolutely worth every penny.

I don't know how I feel about this palette. On one hand, I've actually hit pan on three shadows (and I mean, one is completely GONE), but there are so many things about this palette that make me unsure about whether or not it enhances my overall collection.
Let's start with the positive: there are great, standout neutral shades. I've hit pan completely on Peaches and Cream (my absolute favorite everyday eyeshadow), and Nectar and White Peach are trailing close behind. Summer Yum, Charmed I'm Sure, and Purée are outstanding crease or deepening shades. But, unfortunately, the neutrals are the shining stars in this palette, as most of the pops of color are weak, in my opinion. The three peachy shades (you know, the namesake of the palette) aren't the greatest. Georgia really disappoints -- it's such a chalky and unpigmented color, and the other two peaches are just okay. I wish they didn't lean so pink. As far as the other colors: Bless Her Heart, the silvery olive green, becomes a muddy mess once applied to the eye; Talk Derby to Me, the blurple shade, does the same. Peach Pit, Delectable, Luscious and Bellini are nice shades, but I hardly gravitate toward them, and Cobbler and Carmelized are boring, lookalike shades that I hardly use. And one shade I haven't even touched is Tempting. It's a sparkly black shade that I just don't see myself using. I wish they'd taken out Tempting and Talk Derby to Me and replaced them with maybe a really pastel peach (like a really iridescent true peach), or maybe a cool-toned light brown for a transition. I'm not sad about the lack of peach choices -- I think a palette of 10+ peach shades would've been repetitive and hard to use. But, when it comes down to it, the colored, smoky side of the palette is very weak, leaving me with nothing but neutrals to play with. And, don't get me wrong -- those neutrals are great. What I don't like about the TF eyeshadow formula is that color really needs to be built up, and that can get annoying on a day you're crunched for time. But those who enjoy softer looks will love that. So, when it comes down to it, this palette is just okay. I like the overall theme, and the packaging and scent is absolutely divine. I guess it just falls short in a lot of ways. It's definitely not the best palette out there, but I will use mine as long as I have it.

I just love this palette so much! I thought I would only use it in the summer. However, I bought it in December 2016 and I have used it every day! The palette is very versatile and the quality of the shadows is incredible.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

It smells amazing and kinda even tastes like peaches? It's good quality, pigmented and super buttery, but it doesn't have that many peachy shades. There are maybe four peach shades, and for all the hype, I thought it would be better.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I returned this because the shades were just too warm for me, I just prefer cooler colors but the quality of this palette was amazing and I wish I was comfy in warm shades because these are beautiful! Very pigmented pretty colors with little to no fallout. Very strong synthetic candy peach smell which is nice too. Really really nice palette if you like peachy/warm tones. Would be especially lovely as a gift.

So I stalked this palette for weeks on its first release and didn't nab it, but I was able to find it when re-released. I spent serious time trying to locate this, and I'm so glad I did. It's my favorite palette right now. I'm nw 10 ish with light brown hair and blue eyes, and have never used very warm colors and certainly never orangey ones on my eyes, I have always been afraid of looking like a pink eyed white rabbit with warm colors. But, after seeing these shades on other women, I wanted to try them out. I love these tones, and love how many different looks I can create. If I had one complaint (besides what a pain in the ass it was to find), it would be that i would love to have had a lighter matte brown for a transition color for the crease-but otherwise love the quality, blendability, colors, packaging, and color payoff.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I must admit i wasn't sure what to make of this as i bought it on a whim really and was just lucky to get it as it was in stock at Debenhams for a second time after selling out so fast first time round. However after looking at many tutorials on you tube i got some great ideas to make it work. There are a nice selection of colours neutrals and peachy tones. Some have found the pigmentation lacking and not found there was enough peach colours but i must say i think the colours are very summery and the pigmentation seems fine to me. The palette is subtle but can be built up although i like the subtlety of this palette and i think this is prettier than in your face pigmentation in the summer. I am nw20 in Mac foundation with blue eyes for reference and it makes my eyes look so pretty. One or two iffy powdery colours but overall still a really good value buy. I think it's worth getting for the summer if you can.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Loooove this palette!! Sold out super quickly when it was released here in Australia so really glad I got my hands on one!! I have both the original chocolate bar and semi sweet chocolate bar palettes which I LOVE but this definitely beats them both out in my opinion! The colour pay off is awesome so you need very little and the shades are very versatile and ridiculously flattering. The peach scent is pretty great too. My fave too faced palette by far. Only interesting little thing I noticed was the most pigmented orangey tinged shades actually slightly stain your lids... I don't really find this an issue though because I reapply daily anyway haha! Otherwise 10 out of 10 :)