Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

4.4

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I just like soft peachy color in general
So when too faced announce that they will drop a peach themed palette, I’m gone crazy (even tho in the end, the actual ‘peachy’ color is just like 3 shades in this particular palette)

Packaging is cute
Scent? Honestly I don’t really care about this aspect, I still prefer makeup with no scent at all, but I’m okay with this.

Formula is good but not great, it’s just fine.
If you looking for a peachy color palette
I don’t think this palette is the one for you, you can reach other palette since these whole peach color is on trend (I mean there’s lot of browns in this palette imo and too faced just release a new peachy theme palette).

I absolutely love this palette. I find myself reaching for this everyday even though I love other palettes and reluctantly bring those out when I know I've used this one a bit too much.

When I was first introduced to eye-shadow I wanted something that would compliment my brown eyes and olive tan skin. Alot of the eye-shadows out there lean too cool and alot of the shadows are too pale for my skin tone. When this came out it was a no brainer. There are deep tones for transitions and the peachy/pinks give my complexion life.

I love the satin shades in this especially the dark ones and always love the looks I come up with.

The only things that I don't really like in this palette are the scent and the fact that it doesn't have a larger pan for the light matte shade I use for my brow bone. I've already hit pan and find I need this shade for blending and clean up. Other than that I love this palette and would recommend this to everyone.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I really didn't plan on buying this! I've passed it by so many times thinking it was over-hyped & I own way too many TF palettes that I rarely ever reach for anymore. I also usually prefer more Pink-Mauves than Pink-Peach shades on my green eyes. My experiences w/ TF shimmers has always been that they had chunky glitter that fell out all over my face. I had zero desire for this palette what so ever, other than it smelled good. lol Well, that changed when i recently saw a MUA's IG page and started noticing almost all her clients (for weddings & other events) of all varying ages seemed to have some of the same shadows used on them and they were ALL ABSOLUTELY STUNNING eye looks. I started clicking on all the photos to try and see what palette she was using. Lo & behold, there was a super recent photo of Tamara Barney (as much as I hate to admit that lol) from RHOC of a look this MUA did on her post-new face lift for her WWHL appearance. I immediately noticed it was those exact same eye shadow shades she used on her that I was noticing before on all the other eye look photos of her other clients that I had been going gaga over! Finally, she tagged the TF Sweet Peach palette as what she used on all those eye looks. They were all slight variations of the same look: shimmery lid, the peach crease/matte transition shades and fading into the darker purple outer V. The combination of these shades is GORGEOUS on everyone I saw it applied on. I immediately went out & bought this palette the next day. There is enough pink in these peach shades that they seem to work well for all skintones. I was scared they would be too orange-peach for me. They aren't. They are perfectly brightening & complimentary. The shades are so complimentary & go so well together. You can make a complete matte eye look, a shimmery look, a casual look, an office appropriate look or spice it up for a nightime smokey or shimmery look. And there is no fallout with the shimmers or glitters. The shadows are very smooth & blend easily. They are very pigmented. For once, there is EVERYTHING i need in ONE palette to make a ton of gorgeous different looks. How many times do we buy a palette & find we still have to reach for an outside eye shadow or 2 to complete the look? Not with this palette. It's perfect! On top of that the case is super cute & the shadows smell like Peach Jolly Ranchers. I now wish TF would come out with a Berries & Cream palette with Pinks, Raspberry, Mauve, Purple, Blackberry, etc shades. I love this return to the more wearable girly, romantic eye shades vs the bright, loud, garish Circus sideshow colors I've seen way too much of in the last 5+ years in so many brand's palettes. A++ on this palette Too Faced!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

For the price I'm Disappointed in the pigmentation! The colors are very pretty but it's lacking in the pigmentation department. Not good enough for me.

I waited so long to finally get my hands on this palette. I was super bummed when it sold out last time, but the outrage made Too Faced rethink making it limited edition. It then became a permanent member of the Too Faced family. Before obtaining the palette, I tried to tell myself that it's probably not that great. It is actually amazing! LOL.

At $49, you get 18 shades. Notice how there are none of those huge pans with the light shades. I never really used those much anyway, so it's not a big deal to me. It comes with a mirror which is standard. The packaging is a sturdy metal with an ombre look to it. It's very eye-catching. The obvious detail everyone talks about is how it smells like peaches, which is surprisingly a detail that I enjoy very much. I own all of the chocolate palettes, but this is something fun and new. It doesn't smell light and airy like a real peach, but more like a peach-o gummy candy.

I find the shades to be incredibly versatile. People were complaining about the lack of actual peach shades. While I agree with this statement, I find the shades here to be incredibly well-chosen. I'm absolutely obsessed with these shades: luscious, bellini, and summer yum. Summer yum is such a good crease shade! There are good neutral browns too, so no worries there.

I think this palette lives up to the hype for sure, but I'm glad I waited to purchase it at normal price instead of the insane inflated prices after it sold out the first time.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my absolutely favourite pallet! It's a beautiful nude pallet for everyone, but especially green eyed people because of the purple / lilacs in there. You don't even have to be super good at makeup, because this product is so amazing that it does most of the blending work for you! I was beyond impressed with this product. I'm so super happy that I was able to snag this before Canada stopped receiving them!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I think perfect,so Pretty and smell so good

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Tbh i love it so much i love the color and the coverage and to me it goes w everything so good

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Let me start off by saying, I DESPERATELY wanted this palette. Even though I'm very broke this month, I decided to treat myself and purchase this as a holiday present to myself. My hopes were high, but I don't believe unreasonably so. The Chocolate Bon Bons palette is one of my favorite (if not my #1 favorite) palettes in my collection and I've heard great things about the chocolate bar palettes, so I thought this palette would be amazing quality as well. I was wrong.

My first impressions were that MANY of these colors appeared lackluster in pigment even when swatched, and that they aren't as smooth and buttery as other TF shadows. When I attempted to use them, I saw that despite how hard these shadows are, there is a LOT of kickup when you use your brushes on them and plenty of fallout as well. They also crease and become muddied after only a couple of hours of wear. I don't expect, when buying an 18 pan eyeshadow palette, to be a fan of absolutely every shade. However, it's not just a couple of duds. The overwhelming majority of these shades are major disappointments.

The main appeal of this palette is obviously the peach shades, of which there are four. Candied Peach is a bit chalky and its pigment blends away pretty easily, but overall it applies smoothly and looks BEAUTIFUL without extreme effort so I don't really mind. Georgia is okay, not something I see myself reaching for often, due to my skin tone. The shade I was most excited for though, Just Peachy, is quite sheer and takes a looong time to build up on the eyes to achieve an opaque, vibrant look. It also fades quite quickly throughout the day, much faster than I would expect a high end eyeshadow to fade. The last peachy type shade, Bellini, is a similar story, although it's somewhat more pigmented than Just Peachy. Also, Bellini and Just Peachy look very different in the pan but look VERY similar when swatched (Bellini is a bit more orange and Just Peachy has a slightly stronger gold reflect) and are virtually indistinguishable when applied to the eye. I applied them next to each other on my lid and the effect was as if I only had one lid color. I don't see the point in putting two peach shades in this palette that are almost duplicates of each other, when so many people will purchase this palette specifically for the peach shades.

Which brings me to the next highly disappointing shade, Talk Derby to Me. In the pan, Talk Derby to Me comes off as a gorgeous black, chock full of multidimensional violet glitter. When swatched or applied to the eye, it is in fact a chalky charcoal-y color, with no visible glitter whatsoever. I don't mind that the black needs to be built up (I actually prefer a soft black), my issue is how deceiving this shade is. There is a major discrepancy between the way this eyeshadow appears in the pan and the way it looks when applied. It appears to be a unique and daring shadow, when in fact it's just a standard black of non impressive quality. Even worse, there is already another black eyeshadow in the palette, Tempting. Tempting has more prominent black pigment in it and has a small amount of silver glitter when viewed in the pan. However, when applied, Talk Derby to Me and Tempting look EXACTLY the same. The only difference is that Talk Derby to Me takes longer to build up.

A lot of the browns are also quite similar, which I don't mind in itself, but when taken into account with the other shades that are (basically) duplicates of each other, it's a little irritating. There definitely could have been more shade variety, or at least more true to pan application with this formula.

In addition to that, the olive toned shade (Bless Her Heart) is dull and needs to be built up a lot, as well. The color kind of blends away once you try to work with it. The highlighting shade, White Peach is in the same vein. It's a bit more pigmented, though. I can live with it. Just takes a little more work than I'm used to. Other than that, the transition shade I was most excited about (Summer Yum), although highly pigmented, applies quite patchy to the eye and is difficult to blend. The two matte browns in the palette (Charmed I'm Sure and Puree), although nowhere near as bad as Summer Yum, are also a bit difficult. You can still achieve a nice look with these three shadows but you have to work with them much more than with, say, my Lorac, UD, or other TF eyeshadows. For the price of these eyeshadows, this isn't acceptable to me. I don't understand what went wrong with these shades.

Except for a few shades, there is simply not great pigment in this palette, nor ease of use. It takes a lot of time, patience, and building to work with them. The peach shades are unique but the quality is lacking. Even though some of the more standard toned shades aren't bad at all, I already own replicas for most of them that are of equal or higher quality (and from far more inexpensive brands!). I don't know if with this rerelease, Too Faced changed the formula. If they haven't, I have NOOO clue why this palette has as much hype as it does. I regret spending my money on this! It was expensive and I feel ripped off. Unfortunately, due to TF's return policy, I am unable to get my money back. So upsetting.

EDIT: I've also realized that something is wrong with my magnetic clasp, it won't close all the way no matter how hard I try to make it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i love love love this palette! i don't frequently do eye makeup, more of a lipstick girl, but there's so many different colors in this palette it's easy to do any kind of look. the packaging is also to die for!