Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Beautiful colors, smells amazing and my first eyeshadow palette I have bought that was over $50. My favorite colors are luscious, bellini, peaches n cream and candied peach. Those are my everyday colors i use but for special occasion, i use the darker colours and i am in love. Definitely worth the money!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love love LOVE the colour selection, the pigmentation was decent but I had a bad allergic reaction to this and can't use mine anymore. So if you have sensitive eyes, you might wanna approach this palette carefully. It's such a pity, since the colours are so beautiful and work for day and night looks.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Background Story: I was avoiding this palette for a long time especially since I bought naked heat palette not that long ago and I still love it so much. Even with that being the case I still couldn't shake this sweet peach out of my mind. I went to Sephora telling the sales assistant how I keep considering this palette but keep hearing bad reviews on youtube.. she then steered me to the new ABH Soft Glam. I ended up getting the soft glam but then returned it a couple of weeks later because I wasn't falling in love with the looks that I was getting, and I found myself wanting to use my Naked Heat more. So I did an exchange and finally just gave in and bought the Sweet Peach Palette.

Review: Boy am I happy I bought it. Honestly as a WOC, right now this is my new fave palette next to the Naked Heat. The quality of the shadows is not that great in terms of pigmentation on a single swipe and texture, but there is just something about the colours and how they look sooo good together. The combos that I have come up with were all super super pretty on the eyes and very flattering overall!! The shimmers are so gorgeous!!! The matte crease colours take effort but they look so amazing after you work them with the blending brush and top the lid with a shimmer shade. That candied peach colour is the perfect colour that looks somewhat natural on my skin tone, like a flushed eye look. I like to blend it in with Summer Yum for some depth. I also was surprised that the light colour, Georgia was really nice all over the lid as a base and didn't look ashy... the look in the pan was deceiving to me at first because it looked so light and cool toned but I use it a lot. I also find because the colours aren't super pigmented on the first swipe, you can really build them up to the intensity that you like.... soft and subtle to dramatic. I have to mention that my favourite shimmer shade is Luscious, It's RIDICULOUSly striking and beautiful. Oh, and I have to mention that swiping candied peach and Just peachy at the same time with a blush brush gives you a really nice cheek colour that compliments the eye look. So that's another bonus. Overall I felt that I was more excited to use this palette each day for the variety of looks that I could get compared to the ABH soft glam so I'm happy with my decision. I can see myself buying the palette again if I ever run out. I'm also taking this with me for travel as well over all my other palettes. Anyways I hope this review helps someone if they are on the fence about buying it.

The good
The smell of the box and product in the tin...nice! as the name suggest peaches and all
I love the trending peachy smokey eye look now
lovely packaging, nice summer colors, pleasant to look at and nice for travels
This is great for fiery -orangey smouldering eyes

The bad
A bit pricey
Not as pigmented like tarte pro amazonian pallette
The tiny mirror isnt helpful
Wait out for the peachy mattes newly launched... its got better pigmentation/color payoffs based on reviews and MUA/ gurus. Feels like the Too faced knew the backlash on Sweet peach and came up with Peach mattes! Too Faced Sweet Peach seemed like a rush attempt against Kylie`s peach pallettee.

The ugly
now i understand why the reviewers complain that upon blending all the colors look muddy. Blend and then they all turn out similar! The trick is to go easy on blending or very lightly but even then ... hmmm
The shimmer on shade Candied Peach hardly shows up, Puree and Summer Yum look so similar. Just Peachy is just like Candied Peach even without the shimmer!

Recommend
Well, there are other better pallettes like UD Naked Heat, Zoeva Opulence cos of better pigmentation. Or get Too Faced Peachy matte instead

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have returned this product since purchasing as I was not capable of making this work. It's a beautiful palette, the colors are exactly what I want, and the pigment is a dream. They are soft and buttery for a powder. My quarrel is with blending. No matter how little I blend, it just turns to mud. Perhaps it's not compatible with my primers, but it just always ends up looking dirty and unkept, no matter how much or little product I use. I hope the formula improves in the future because I would absolutely repurchase this if it does.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was a bit late to the party with purchasing this pallette. I held off initially due to the fact it was limited edition and extremely hard/near on impossible to purchase in the U.K. YouTube reviews at that time were very mixed. I'd also got a little tired of the novelty aspect of Too faced palettes and items and I like grown up makeup. Then an on line Department store in the Uk started selling this pallette when it was no longer 'limited'. I gave in. I don't know if it's just the pallette I have but the smell of peaches is very chemical. I have the chocolate bar and chocolate Bon bons from last year (yes, gave in to those) and the smell is just sweet and of vanilla/cocoa, but not this and I don't find it very nice. I do like the colours though and find them all consistent regarding pigmentation and blendability. There was talk on YouTube of there not being enough peach shades. I have to disagree because they have at least 4 and all varying tones and brightness. In fact, it can look a little too peachy on the eye if you use too many and depending on your skin tone and eye colour ( mine are brown) can look a bit odd. I use the palest peach as a transition colour mainly and use the green, purples and other browns mainly. It's not a pallette I go to every day. I imagine if you have green or blue eyes, this would be fab pallette for you.

This is my first ever non-drugstore eyeshadow palette. I'm really pleased with the quality of the shadows. I find that they are all well pigmented, not too shimmery, not a lot of fallout or kickback. I can definitely tell a difference in how well these perform versus my Maybelline or Covergirl eyeshadows. I do use an eyelid primer, but at the end of a 10 hour day my eyeshadow looks incredible.

It is also a very versatile palette. I know when it was first released a lot of people were disappointed that it has a lot of browns/neutrals and not so many literally peach-colored shades. However, for someone like me who doesn't have a lot of eyeshadow and has never bought a palette like this, it's perfect. Shades like Georgia, peaches n cream, luscious, caramelized, and cobbler are all great standbys that can make a lot of looks good for work or daytime. Candied peach is a really beautiful color and I use it often but I wouldn't get much use out of a whole palette made up of pinks and oranges.

The packaging is very cute. The peach scent is such a gimmick but it smells so good to me that it's a plus. The only reason I won't give this 5 stars is that there are several shades I just know I'm not going to use. The darker ones on the last two columns are a little dramatic and bold for my taste. And there are a few shades (like summer yum) that do not look good on my complexion.

Overall, I think the shades included in this palette give the wearer a lot of options for different looks and moods. The quality is great and the cute packaging and scent are just pluses. The price is in-line with other mid-range makeup brands. I bought this with the 20% off coupon at Ulta, but that was just good timing. I was prepared to pay full price for this. I would definitely buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my new HG palette. I have loved the chocolate bar palettes and wanted this from the get go. However when it sold out the first time I wasn't completely heartbroken over it. But when it relaunched I snatched it up as soon as I saw it in my local Sephora. I love the smell of peaches in anything and that honestly was a major selling point on this for me. The colors are something I haven;t really dabbled in (peachy warm tones), but I love them. My go to look for work comes out of this palette. Bellini is by far my favorite shade. It is one of the prettiest shadows I have ever used. I would purchase it time and time again if it were a single. The range of looks you can get from this is very versatile if you have a creative eye. If you are just looking for simple looks this works for that too.

10/10 Love it

I waited a loooong time to buy this one, but I'm so glad I did! Great selection of mattes and shimmers, smooth, blendable and long-lasting. Perfect for travel, and stacks so neatly with my other Too Faced palettes. A pleasure to use; highly recommend!

I'll admit I was drawn to this palette partly because of the pretty packaging (reminds me of paintboxes I had when I was little) and the promise of a peachy scent. I'm a sucker for things like that. I wasn't expecting to find it as useful as my In Bloom palette, but I've used this palette at least 3 times a week since I bought it 2 months ago -- and I've used all of the colours. I've never been very adventurous with eyeshadow (I usually stick to browns, and occasionally burgundy or mauve), but the array of colours -- and the selection of finishes -- makes it easy to do a variety of looks. The two colours I thought would be out of my comfort zone -- Candied Peach and Bless Her Heart -- are actually very flattering on me. Who knew? Not me! The formula of the shadows is pigmented, easy to blend, and lasts all day (I use a shadow primer) without fading or smudging. Worth the $$. No regrets.