Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by hair type : Straight

4.3

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I just like soft peachy color in general
So when too faced announce that they will drop a peach themed palette, I’m gone crazy (even tho in the end, the actual ‘peachy’ color is just like 3 shades in this particular palette)

Packaging is cute
Scent? Honestly I don’t really care about this aspect, I still prefer makeup with no scent at all, but I’m okay with this.

Formula is good but not great, it’s just fine.
If you looking for a peachy color palette
I don’t think this palette is the one for you, you can reach other palette since these whole peach color is on trend (I mean there’s lot of browns in this palette imo and too faced just release a new peachy theme palette).

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Too Faced has been knocked down for being gimmicky, with this palette being no exception (peach-scented, hello). But, if you can stop listening to beauty gurus constantly bitching about Too Faced's marketing and aesthetic, you'll find that they do have good quality makeup. This palette's colour payoff is great (brown girl friendly, surprisingly!) and both buildable and blendable. This palette has a lot of depth for a deceptively simple colour wheel. After using it for a while, I find that it's more than just a neutral palette with a few pops of colours. Don't sleep on it.

I love how this palette smells like peaches! Typically not a big fan of the pink shades, the pink shades in this palette are very nice and simple. Don't see myself using the pops of colors too much just because I'm a warm shade gal. Nice palette in general and able to create different looks with it.

A lovely range of colours in this palette, all super pigmented and blend so smoothly - out of all eyeshadows I've tried, these blend the best by far and can look professional even with minimal effort. 'Georgia' is the most gorgeous peachy pink colour and looks lovely as a transition shade. I'll admit I'm on the fence in terms of the packaging. I think it's cute but a little gimmicky, although I do love the peach scent and think that's a nice touch. It's got a decent sized mirror, I just wish the packaging was a little more secure in terms of opening/closing as it is quite easy to open which makes me wonder how risky it would be to travel with. If I'm honest I do think it's overpriced at £39, but the flawless way the colours blend together makes it worth it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This palette is beautiful out of 18 shades, id say 6 are true peachy pink shades with some beautiful browny bronze shades and purple (with the exception to the green but it is still a nice colour if you know what to do)

Ok so down to the formula the shimmers are insanely pigmented with a lovely buttery texture with the mattes being a little more subtle but all the same gorgeous.

Too faced are famous for their heavenly smelling palettes and bold, beautifully designed packaging and this palette is no exception (also there is a mirror in this palette but no brush.) The smell is not what I expected it's a sweet fruity aroma, this is due to the shadows being infused with peach oil. Ok this is a little strange but actually I had some of the shadow on my finger and by accident had a hair in my mouth and actually my finger even tasted of peach (I don't recommend doing this but you get my fascination)

Overall the shadows are gorgeous with a lovely formula (sometimes the pigment is a little natural but I guess that's down to preference)
Fall out isn't really an issue but there is a little bit.
The combination of looks is beautiful and I would say there is both a sultry sort of smoky eye but also natural everyday peachy nudes or browns.
Overall being a little pricy the palette is gorgeous, the packaging is beautiful, the pigment is pretty good, the shadows blend out nicely and there is a good array of colours to suit a fair amount of skin tones.
So to help anyone who's hesistant, I would buy it but I would be open to cheaper dupes that don't compromise quality.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I really didn't plan on buying this! I've passed it by so many times thinking it was over-hyped & I own way too many TF palettes that I rarely ever reach for anymore. I also usually prefer more Pink-Mauves than Pink-Peach shades on my green eyes. My experiences w/ TF shimmers has always been that they had chunky glitter that fell out all over my face. I had zero desire for this palette what so ever, other than it smelled good. lol Well, that changed when i recently saw a MUA's IG page and started noticing almost all her clients (for weddings & other events) of all varying ages seemed to have some of the same shadows used on them and they were ALL ABSOLUTELY STUNNING eye looks. I started clicking on all the photos to try and see what palette she was using. Lo & behold, there was a super recent photo of Tamara Barney (as much as I hate to admit that lol) from RHOC of a look this MUA did on her post-new face lift for her WWHL appearance. I immediately noticed it was those exact same eye shadow shades she used on her that I was noticing before on all the other eye look photos of her other clients that I had been going gaga over! Finally, she tagged the TF Sweet Peach palette as what she used on all those eye looks. They were all slight variations of the same look: shimmery lid, the peach crease/matte transition shades and fading into the darker purple outer V. The combination of these shades is GORGEOUS on everyone I saw it applied on. I immediately went out & bought this palette the next day. There is enough pink in these peach shades that they seem to work well for all skintones. I was scared they would be too orange-peach for me. They aren't. They are perfectly brightening & complimentary. The shades are so complimentary & go so well together. You can make a complete matte eye look, a shimmery look, a casual look, an office appropriate look or spice it up for a nightime smokey or shimmery look. And there is no fallout with the shimmers or glitters. The shadows are very smooth & blend easily. They are very pigmented. For once, there is EVERYTHING i need in ONE palette to make a ton of gorgeous different looks. How many times do we buy a palette & find we still have to reach for an outside eye shadow or 2 to complete the look? Not with this palette. It's perfect! On top of that the case is super cute & the shadows smell like Peach Jolly Ranchers. I now wish TF would come out with a Berries & Cream palette with Pinks, Raspberry, Mauve, Purple, Blackberry, etc shades. I love this return to the more wearable girly, romantic eye shades vs the bright, loud, garish Circus sideshow colors I've seen way too much of in the last 5+ years in so many brand's palettes. A++ on this palette Too Faced!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I think that this palette is amazing, most of the shades are amazing quality, some of them are a bit harder to work with, but you can still use them, and its only 2-3 colors.. I don't think it's a must have, but if you don't have any palettes like this you can definitely buy this one... overall the palette isn't perfect , but it's very useful. Btw I really like the metal packaging.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Recently i got this from TF site when there was 25% off and free shipping so i thought why not.. cause ive been wanting this palette for a long time. Even though there are alot of people saying they dont like it, i felt like it would be a perfect fit for me.
And i LOVE this palette! I reach for it almost everyday. Most of the shades are smooth and buttery and easy to blend. The one shade ive heard about, talk derby to me, does feel kinda gritty and doesnt swatch well but i just use it as a soft definer cause i dont wear dark smokey looks often. I love the smell but it can get a bit annoying after a bit cause it is sickly sweet. Anyways i thought i wouldnt like it cause of the negative reviews.. but it was right up my alley so i went for it. If you think youll enjoy these array of colours and the versatility.. its amazing:)

This palette was so overhyped when it first launched that I absolutely didn't want it. I had no intentions to get it whatsoever. However, after the relaunch I decided to swatch it while in Sephora. It is beautiful.

I still didn't buy it right away because it gets such mixed reviews. I found that many reviews revolved around the love/hate of the scent. I have NO sense of smell so those reviews meant nothing to me........and.......I don't like peaches! I know, I'm probably the only person on earth. There are also conflicting reviews about pigmentation and colors looking muddy on the eyes.
Some people say its their HG and others think it's sub par.

I had Ulta points so I decided to use them on the Peach Palette and I LOVE IT!!!!
All the looks I've done come out beautiful. I've done light summery looks as well as dark smokey ones. It's very versatile. The pigmentation has been good and the shadows stay on all day. I've had no issues with blending so far.

If your drawn to this palette and are unsure because of the mixed reviews I'd say go for it. I'm happy that I did.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I know for some reason it's cool to hate on this palette, but I'll come right out and say it - I love this palette. One of the problems for some people might lie in the name - this is not actually a true peach palette, like the Venus palette or Kylie's Royal Peach but rather a neutral rose-gold themed palette, closer to Naked 3. Despite the peach-themed names there is no true warm toned peach shade to be found here (even Candied Peach leans quite pink), but I think it's a great palette nonetheless. I'm not sure why this palette has been described as 'generic' - it's not, it's actually rather quirky and offbeat in it's colour selection.

I can't get enough of Luscious, Cobbler and Bellini which are some of the most beautiful champagne shades I have ever seen. Georgia is a perfect transition shade for me and is probably the shade I'll hit pan on first. As a deep set eyed girl most transition shades do nothing but make me look like death warmed over. But Georgia looks beautiful - just slightly pinker than my natural skintone. Talk Derby To Me was initially a huge disappointment. As others have pointed out when swatched it looks like glittery charcoal, not purple. However strangely enough, it actually DOES look purple on my lids (yeah, I can't explain it either). The colour is like nothing I have seen before, a dark purple grey, kind of like a deep lilac, if that makes sense, which goes perfectly with the pink shades in the palette. It's actually become somewhat of a favourite. Bless Her Heart is another winner - it's a green grey/khaki/silver and a very unique shade, I can't think of any dupe off the top my head.

The biggest con for me with this palette is the highlight shade 'White Peach'. I don't know if it's just my palette or what, but for me this shade is clearly sub-par in quality, very powdery with a ton of fallout. By comparison the highlight in the two other Too Faced palettes I own (Bon Bons and Semi Sweet) is fine. I think I'm starting to get what people mean about Too Faced's quality being randomly awful for no rhyme or reason. And then there is the smell. This product has a very strong smell of cheap artificial peach (I'd liken it to peach car air freshener). I'm not particularly sensitive to smells, but if you are this could be and issue.