Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by hair type : Straight

4.2

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This a very unique palette as far as color selection goes, but in my opinion the formula of these shadows are just okay. This palette did not wow me like the chocolate bar palette did, but it is not horrible. I find that I have to wet my eye shadow brush when applying the shimmers to my lid or they are not very pigmented. Some colors look odd together, so you really have to think looks through when playing with this palette.Also I found it interesting that the way the color looks in the pan often does not show up the same color on the eyes. Overall I do enjoy this palette and I can make it work and create some beautiful looks but I would not purchase this item again, especially for $49.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

The Sweet Peach palette contains 18 powder eyeshadows; White Peach (matte vanilla cream), Luscious (pearl peach champagne), Just Peachy (shimmering peachy pink), Bless Her Heart (golden moss), Tempting (bronzed black), Charmed, I'm Sure (matte medium cool brown), Nectar (pearly peachy cream), Cobbler (peachy pinked bronze), Candied Peach (matte coral with violet shimmer), Bellini (gilded peach), Peach Pit (satin perfect raisin), Delectable (matte smoky amethyst), Peaches 'n Cream (matte milky peach), Georgia (matte peachy pink), Carmelized (dark gilded bronze), Puree (metallic dark bronze), Summer Yum (matte gingerbread), Talk Derby To Me (shimmering black violet) .

This is tricky to review as it's not bad, just something I think is unnecessary. On one hand the shadow quality is excellent on all but one of the shades (Delectable is a bit patchy & needs building up), the shades are very wearable and the packaging is awesome. But on the other hand, there isn't anything here that hasn't been done before many other times, so if you have a few palettes already then you already have very similar shades to what's on offer here. If you are looking for a attractive gift for someone who like more neutral tones then I think that Sweet Peach is worth the splurge as the formula quality is great and the palette itself is cute, but I don't think this is a must-own palette for those of us who already own, ahem, a 'few' eyeshadow palettes, as there is nothing unique on offer.

So yeah; all in all this palette falls onto the ho-hum side for me, especially as the shades look different in real life compared to how they appeared on screen = it turns out that there are only two straight forward peach toned shades in the peach themed palette [Candied Peach & Bellini], as the pink or cream undertones on the other 'peach' shades dilutes them too much for the peach tones to show up on my skintone. I've gone to four lippies as I'll continue to use the palette, as it's easy to apply the shadows and they wear well, but next time I purge my eyeshadow collection this palette will be going as I think that the colour picks are pretty "blah" as they're all overdone. Too Faced's site/sephora exclusive peach themed palettes are awesome quality and uniqueness-wise, so I'd recommend trying them and leaving this one.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love the smell and pigmentation of this palette. Great transition shades (GEORGIA is gorge) and shimmers. Packaging is so pretty but mine doesn't shut properly anymore and for the price that's quite disappointing. Love the warm tones and mattes (normally work great for me but occasionally a little muddy). Otherwise great palette :)

I only use four of the shades on a daily basis. The glitter shadows (Bless her heart, Tempting, Peach Pit, Talk Dirty to Me) don't seem to have much staying power on my eyelids, even with the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer. They look good for the first hour, but they seem to fade to a muddy colour after, which is quite disappointing. I recommend swatching instore, then seeing which shades you actually will use and simply buying dupes of those. The smell is unoffensive to me - I don't love it, I don't hate it. I mostly use Peaches N Cream as a base colour, Puree as a lid colour, Summer Yum as the outer vee, and Lucious as the accent, centre of the lid colour. I doubt I will get much use out of the other shades unfortunately.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I just like soft peachy color in general
So when too faced announce that they will drop a peach themed palette, I’m gone crazy (even tho in the end, the actual ‘peachy’ color is just like 3 shades in this particular palette)

Packaging is cute
Scent? Honestly I don’t really care about this aspect, I still prefer makeup with no scent at all, but I’m okay with this.

Formula is good but not great, it’s just fine.
If you looking for a peachy color palette
I don’t think this palette is the one for you, you can reach other palette since these whole peach color is on trend (I mean there’s lot of browns in this palette imo and too faced just release a new peachy theme palette).

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Too Faced has been knocked down for being gimmicky, with this palette being no exception (peach-scented, hello). But, if you can stop listening to beauty gurus constantly bitching about Too Faced's marketing and aesthetic, you'll find that they do have good quality makeup. This palette's colour payoff is great (brown girl friendly, surprisingly!) and both buildable and blendable. This palette has a lot of depth for a deceptively simple colour wheel. After using it for a while, I find that it's more than just a neutral palette with a few pops of colours. Don't sleep on it.

I love how this palette smells like peaches! Typically not a big fan of the pink shades, the pink shades in this palette are very nice and simple. Don't see myself using the pops of colors too much just because I'm a warm shade gal. Nice palette in general and able to create different looks with it.

A lovely range of colours in this palette, all super pigmented and blend so smoothly - out of all eyeshadows I've tried, these blend the best by far and can look professional even with minimal effort. 'Georgia' is the most gorgeous peachy pink colour and looks lovely as a transition shade. I'll admit I'm on the fence in terms of the packaging. I think it's cute but a little gimmicky, although I do love the peach scent and think that's a nice touch. It's got a decent sized mirror, I just wish the packaging was a little more secure in terms of opening/closing as it is quite easy to open which makes me wonder how risky it would be to travel with. If I'm honest I do think it's overpriced at £39, but the flawless way the colours blend together makes it worth it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This palette is beautiful out of 18 shades, id say 6 are true peachy pink shades with some beautiful browny bronze shades and purple (with the exception to the green but it is still a nice colour if you know what to do)

Ok so down to the formula the shimmers are insanely pigmented with a lovely buttery texture with the mattes being a little more subtle but all the same gorgeous.

Too faced are famous for their heavenly smelling palettes and bold, beautifully designed packaging and this palette is no exception (also there is a mirror in this palette but no brush.) The smell is not what I expected it's a sweet fruity aroma, this is due to the shadows being infused with peach oil. Ok this is a little strange but actually I had some of the shadow on my finger and by accident had a hair in my mouth and actually my finger even tasted of peach (I don't recommend doing this but you get my fascination)

Overall the shadows are gorgeous with a lovely formula (sometimes the pigment is a little natural but I guess that's down to preference)
Fall out isn't really an issue but there is a little bit.
The combination of looks is beautiful and I would say there is both a sultry sort of smoky eye but also natural everyday peachy nudes or browns.
Overall being a little pricy the palette is gorgeous, the packaging is beautiful, the pigment is pretty good, the shadows blend out nicely and there is a good array of colours to suit a fair amount of skin tones.
So to help anyone who's hesistant, I would buy it but I would be open to cheaper dupes that don't compromise quality.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I really didn't plan on buying this! I've passed it by so many times thinking it was over-hyped & I own way too many TF palettes that I rarely ever reach for anymore. I also usually prefer more Pink-Mauves than Pink-Peach shades on my green eyes. My experiences w/ TF shimmers has always been that they had chunky glitter that fell out all over my face. I had zero desire for this palette what so ever, other than it smelled good. lol Well, that changed when i recently saw a MUA's IG page and started noticing almost all her clients (for weddings & other events) of all varying ages seemed to have some of the same shadows used on them and they were ALL ABSOLUTELY STUNNING eye looks. I started clicking on all the photos to try and see what palette she was using. Lo & behold, there was a super recent photo of Tamara Barney (as much as I hate to admit that lol) from RHOC of a look this MUA did on her post-new face lift for her WWHL appearance. I immediately noticed it was those exact same eye shadow shades she used on her that I was noticing before on all the other eye look photos of her other clients that I had been going gaga over! Finally, she tagged the TF Sweet Peach palette as what she used on all those eye looks. They were all slight variations of the same look: shimmery lid, the peach crease/matte transition shades and fading into the darker purple outer V. The combination of these shades is GORGEOUS on everyone I saw it applied on. I immediately went out & bought this palette the next day. There is enough pink in these peach shades that they seem to work well for all skintones. I was scared they would be too orange-peach for me. They aren't. They are perfectly brightening & complimentary. The shades are so complimentary & go so well together. You can make a complete matte eye look, a shimmery look, a casual look, an office appropriate look or spice it up for a nightime smokey or shimmery look. And there is no fallout with the shimmers or glitters. The shadows are very smooth & blend easily. They are very pigmented. For once, there is EVERYTHING i need in ONE palette to make a ton of gorgeous different looks. How many times do we buy a palette & find we still have to reach for an outside eye shadow or 2 to complete the look? Not with this palette. It's perfect! On top of that the case is super cute & the shadows smell like Peach Jolly Ranchers. I now wish TF would come out with a Berries & Cream palette with Pinks, Raspberry, Mauve, Purple, Blackberry, etc shades. I love this return to the more wearable girly, romantic eye shades vs the bright, loud, garish Circus sideshow colors I've seen way too much of in the last 5+ years in so many brand's palettes. A++ on this palette Too Faced!