Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by hair type : Other

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I wasn't planning on buying this when I went into Ulta but a different palette that I wanted to try was out of stock. I figured this would be a good choice because the Chocolate Bar was my first high end purchase ever and I’ve had that for a couple years now so I had the expectation for the quality of the Peach to be great too.

I don’t find the scent to be too strong, it just smells like those gummy peach ring candies lol. Basically if you know that meme/video where the little girl is doing a makeup tutorial and she stops completely just to smell the lipgloss really hard, thats how I am with this palette.

I always use primer on my lids because I have oily skin and even when I swatched this in the store it was very pigmented. Bless Her Heart and Nectar were two shades in this palette that stood out to me when it first came out and I really wanted it. Peach Pit and Delectable were the actual first two colors I used along with Nectar for an inner corner and they all went on smoothly and blended well.

Even when using a fluffy brush for the crease I did not get much kick-up from the shadow. The shimmers are very smooth in application. For the lighter matte colors I do find myself needing to dip back into the pan maybe twice to build them up so they are more vibrant on my skin tone. For better payoff I can use the NYX Milk pencil and then use a flat small brush to pack the color on, with the shade Georgia (shows up as a pastel pink on me) that method works well.

In reviews that I’ve watched on YT people were not too thrilled with Talk Derby To Me but to me it is like a blackened smoky version of Black Forest Truffle from the Chocolate bar. There can be fallout with the glitter getting underneath my eyes but I do my eyes before my face so it can be swept away.

I am very happy with this palette! I love the gradient on the packaging and the raised peach detail.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Several people rave about the scent; however, I only smell a faint scent of toilet water, which is not that pleasant so I'm glad it's barely scented. The shades I've been using daily are as follows: Cobbler or Carmelized on the lid. Both are light, middle toned bronze shades. For the crease I use the shades- Puree, Summer Yum, and Candied Peach (all together). These shades are nice in the crease and don't require much blending. I use Peach and Cream all over the lid as a base for my shadows. Overall it's a nice addition to my makeup collection; however, it is definitely a palette that is not a must have item. If I lost it, I would not rush out to repurchase it. I give it three and a half stars.

Update: I've been using this palette daily for more than 2 months now and haven't had a desire to use my other palettes. I really love the natural look that this palette gives me. Just beautiful.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This has easily become my go to everyday eye-shadow palette. It was what I hoped the Urban Decay 3 would have been like. Too Faced won me again on this one.

For reference I am an NC 35 and this review is really about how the shadows performed on me. The colours are just as pigmented and buttery as the Chocolate and Semi sweet palettes. I find the performance even better, they blend beautifuly and translate on the lids to give a polished eye look.

The colours in the palette work well together and has an array of transition colours which is amazing. I love the shimmers and the satins. The scent is not as good as the chocolate, and can smell slightly artificial, but it's better than non for me.

The one downer that gets me, is you don't get as much product as the original and I personally like to see consistency in a brand especially since they charge the same for each palette.

I still love this palette, I think it's stayed my desire to look for other palettes since now I have my peaches and pinks.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This pallet is worth the hype to me, and I'm sorry so many makeup mavens are missing out because it was such a limited quantity. I don't agree with Too Faced on that one. There's a wait list a mile long at the shop where I work that will never be fulfilled because the quantities were so severely limited, so why not make plenty and make everyone happy? With that being said, the colors are gorgeous, and while yes I agree it's got it's share of neutrals, it goes beyond with a deep green, purple and strangely wearable shades of peach that can't truly qualify as neutral. And as with all Too Faced eye shadows, the quality is incredible: smooth, blendable, velvety and luxurious. I keep reaching for this pallet daily because it's so wearable and versatile, and at night when I'm at my vanity removing my makeup I'll open it up just to take a whiff because it smells like peach candy. (And it tastes sweet too! I know this because I licked my brush to apply a deeper shade as a liner. Go figure.) I apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance if I have a long day ahead of me, and it doesn't budge. If I don't wear the primer it still lasts fairly well on my naturally oily eyelids. I'd recommend this pallet to makeup mavens and novices alike, if only it's availability hadn't been so limited. I really don't think that was fair. If you're able to buy this at the msrp, then my all means snatch it up, you won't regret it. However, pass if you can only find it on eBay for $125.00. Because at the end of the day, it's just eye shadow. Good eye shadow, but eye shadow none the less. If you want to treat yourself, there are plenty of other lovely and more readily available pallets to choose from.

Outstanding palette! Rarely do I find palettes with interesting & pigmented colors that works so well for lighter skin tones. The pink & orange shades make my blue eyes pop -- and there are so many unique combinations to try! Looks way better in person than online- LOVE IT!