Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

4.5

I personally was drawn to this product by its amazing packaging, which I still to this day believe it is one of the best themed products I've seen. Also, along with being very peach-oriented, it smells like peaches. Other products claim to smell like certain fragrances but instead smell like chemicals; this one actually smells like sugary peach tea. However, the shadows themselves have a few issues. One of these is the pigment in the glitter and a few of the shimmer shades. The one middle shade, Candied Peach, has little to no pigment no matter how hard you dig your brush into the pan. The only way to get pigment is with your finger, which does not always work depending on where it's being applied. There were also some issues I found with the pink shade, Just Peachy. This one also has little color payoff and also comes out very patchy and uneven on the skin. The last shade with stand out issues is Talk Derby To Me. This shadow has the same problems as Candied Peach along with coming out patchy, so I would consider using the color Tempting in substitution for this shade. Other than this, the mattes were very rich and pigmented and the rest of the shimmers had good texture and color. If you do have the money and are curious and craving warm mattes, summer vibes, and the smell of peaches, I would check this product out.

Let me start by saying that I was so excited for this palette to release.

The Pros:

The color scheme is fresh and there is a lot of depth here. They managed to pull off a peach vibe without going to orange or too brown. Hands down, Summer Yum and Puree are my favorites in this palette. The consistency, pigment, and ease of use are on par with what I expect from Too Faced matte shadows. I also love the smell of the palette. I didn't personally find it overwhelming but then again, I appreciate when a shadow or product has a light and pleasant scent to it.

The Cons:

The pigmentation for many of the peach shades left much to be desired. I had to dip into the pans of the lighter shades multiple times to get a good color payoff. Additionally, for the lighter shades and the shimmer shades - I found the wear time to be much less than that of the mattes. So, by the end of the day, the perfect peach look I started with was perfectly imbalanced. The green shade looks lovely in the pan but goes on muddy. It is also not a great shadow to blend as it blends out into a gray shade. The purples are okay but they are muddy and look like a dark gray color when applied to the eyes. The beauty in the pan does not transfer to the eyes for the green olive color and the purples, unfortunately.

The Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes are so much better in quality than this palette.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Beautiful colors, smells amazing and my first eyeshadow palette I have bought that was over $50. My favorite colors are luscious, bellini, peaches n cream and candied peach. Those are my everyday colors i use but for special occasion, i use the darker colours and i am in love. Definitely worth the money!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Well, I only have the Chocolate Bar from Too Faced and I love it so much, so I can compare this one and I have to say... IT'S EXCELLENT. The colors are super blendable, you can do simple looks with it or more elaborated, the colors match well among all, they´re super pigmented and creamy. I only don't like 2 of the colors because they're hard to work with, they´re the deep blue with sparkles and the purple one, they don´t blend really well and end up looking patchy.
The smell is not that strong as most of the beauty gurus said, of course it smells like peaches but isn't an unpleasant smell.
For the price and the quality of all the product is woth it.

I love how this palette smells like peaches! Typically not a big fan of the pink shades, the pink shades in this palette are very nice and simple. Don't see myself using the pops of colors too much just because I'm a warm shade gal. Nice palette in general and able to create different looks with it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This palette is wonderful. The colors are beautiful, they apply smoothly, and it smells sooooooo good. I just wish it had a black shade, then it would be perfect. Makeup companies, all eyeshadow palettes should have black in the mix!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This palette is beautiful out of 18 shades, id say 6 are true peachy pink shades with some beautiful browny bronze shades and purple (with the exception to the green but it is still a nice colour if you know what to do)

Ok so down to the formula the shimmers are insanely pigmented with a lovely buttery texture with the mattes being a little more subtle but all the same gorgeous.

Too faced are famous for their heavenly smelling palettes and bold, beautifully designed packaging and this palette is no exception (also there is a mirror in this palette but no brush.) The smell is not what I expected it's a sweet fruity aroma, this is due to the shadows being infused with peach oil. Ok this is a little strange but actually I had some of the shadow on my finger and by accident had a hair in my mouth and actually my finger even tasted of peach (I don't recommend doing this but you get my fascination)

Overall the shadows are gorgeous with a lovely formula (sometimes the pigment is a little natural but I guess that's down to preference)
Fall out isn't really an issue but there is a little bit.
The combination of looks is beautiful and I would say there is both a sultry sort of smoky eye but also natural everyday peachy nudes or browns.
Overall being a little pricy the palette is gorgeous, the packaging is beautiful, the pigment is pretty good, the shadows blend out nicely and there is a good array of colours to suit a fair amount of skin tones.
So to help anyone who's hesistant, I would buy it but I would be open to cheaper dupes that don't compromise quality.

This is my first ever non-drugstore eyeshadow palette. I'm really pleased with the quality of the shadows. I find that they are all well pigmented, not too shimmery, not a lot of fallout or kickback. I can definitely tell a difference in how well these perform versus my Maybelline or Covergirl eyeshadows. I do use an eyelid primer, but at the end of a 10 hour day my eyeshadow looks incredible.

It is also a very versatile palette. I know when it was first released a lot of people were disappointed that it has a lot of browns/neutrals and not so many literally peach-colored shades. However, for someone like me who doesn't have a lot of eyeshadow and has never bought a palette like this, it's perfect. Shades like Georgia, peaches n cream, luscious, caramelized, and cobbler are all great standbys that can make a lot of looks good for work or daytime. Candied peach is a really beautiful color and I use it often but I wouldn't get much use out of a whole palette made up of pinks and oranges.

The packaging is very cute. The peach scent is such a gimmick but it smells so good to me that it's a plus. The only reason I won't give this 5 stars is that there are several shades I just know I'm not going to use. The darker ones on the last two columns are a little dramatic and bold for my taste. And there are a few shades (like summer yum) that do not look good on my complexion.

Overall, I think the shades included in this palette give the wearer a lot of options for different looks and moods. The quality is great and the cute packaging and scent are just pluses. The price is in-line with other mid-range makeup brands. I bought this with the 20% off coupon at Ulta, but that was just good timing. I was prepared to pay full price for this. I would definitely buy it again.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Recently i got this from TF site when there was 25% off and free shipping so i thought why not.. cause ive been wanting this palette for a long time. Even though there are alot of people saying they dont like it, i felt like it would be a perfect fit for me.
And i LOVE this palette! I reach for it almost everyday. Most of the shades are smooth and buttery and easy to blend. The one shade ive heard about, talk derby to me, does feel kinda gritty and doesnt swatch well but i just use it as a soft definer cause i dont wear dark smokey looks often. I love the smell but it can get a bit annoying after a bit cause it is sickly sweet. Anyways i thought i wouldnt like it cause of the negative reviews.. but it was right up my alley so i went for it. If you think youll enjoy these array of colours and the versatility.. its amazing:)

This palette was so overhyped when it first launched that I absolutely didn't want it. I had no intentions to get it whatsoever. However, after the relaunch I decided to swatch it while in Sephora. It is beautiful.

I still didn't buy it right away because it gets such mixed reviews. I found that many reviews revolved around the love/hate of the scent. I have NO sense of smell so those reviews meant nothing to me........and.......I don't like peaches! I know, I'm probably the only person on earth. There are also conflicting reviews about pigmentation and colors looking muddy on the eyes.
Some people say its their HG and others think it's sub par.

I had Ulta points so I decided to use them on the Peach Palette and I LOVE IT!!!!
All the looks I've done come out beautiful. I've done light summery looks as well as dark smokey ones. It's very versatile. The pigmentation has been good and the shadows stay on all day. I've had no issues with blending so far.

If your drawn to this palette and are unsure because of the mixed reviews I'd say go for it. I'm happy that I did.