Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

4.8

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I wasn't planning on buying this when I went into Ulta but a different palette that I wanted to try was out of stock. I figured this would be a good choice because the Chocolate Bar was my first high end purchase ever and I’ve had that for a couple years now so I had the expectation for the quality of the Peach to be great too.

I don’t find the scent to be too strong, it just smells like those gummy peach ring candies lol. Basically if you know that meme/video where the little girl is doing a makeup tutorial and she stops completely just to smell the lipgloss really hard, thats how I am with this palette.

I always use primer on my lids because I have oily skin and even when I swatched this in the store it was very pigmented. Bless Her Heart and Nectar were two shades in this palette that stood out to me when it first came out and I really wanted it. Peach Pit and Delectable were the actual first two colors I used along with Nectar for an inner corner and they all went on smoothly and blended well.

Even when using a fluffy brush for the crease I did not get much kick-up from the shadow. The shimmers are very smooth in application. For the lighter matte colors I do find myself needing to dip back into the pan maybe twice to build them up so they are more vibrant on my skin tone. For better payoff I can use the NYX Milk pencil and then use a flat small brush to pack the color on, with the shade Georgia (shows up as a pastel pink on me) that method works well.

In reviews that I’ve watched on YT people were not too thrilled with Talk Derby To Me but to me it is like a blackened smoky version of Black Forest Truffle from the Chocolate bar. There can be fallout with the glitter getting underneath my eyes but I do my eyes before my face so it can be swept away.

I am very happy with this palette! I love the gradient on the packaging and the raised peach detail.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The pigmentation on these shadows are crazy amazing, literally just a couple dips into any color will give you SUCH good color payoff. At this rate these shadows should last a really long time before having to repurchase. The scent is amazing, I've had it for maybe 6 months and it still smells great whenever I open it. I would say this is definitely a palette that's worth getting as it's so versatile.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i love this palette! i bought it when it came to stay and didn't regret it at all. i'm a very scent-oriented person and if you are too, you'll love the sweet peachy smell of this palette. most of the shades are very blendable, even if that sacrifices their pigment - they can all be packed on but you'll hardly need to do so.
that being said, i have a couple of things to say about this palette that aren't as positive.
- i never use the purples and the black - most of them are too shimmery and look chalky & muddy if you blend them with different shades in the palette.
- candied peach doesn't swatch well, but picks up nicely on a brush.
- nectar looks bad if you use it as a cheek highlighter.
- if they had put the logo ON the mirror and made the mirror the size of the palette, i would be a lot happier with taking it everywhere.
^^^^ just small things, really, but if you decide to buy this palette keep those things in mind.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This pallet is worth the hype to me, and I'm sorry so many makeup mavens are missing out because it was such a limited quantity. I don't agree with Too Faced on that one. There's a wait list a mile long at the shop where I work that will never be fulfilled because the quantities were so severely limited, so why not make plenty and make everyone happy? With that being said, the colors are gorgeous, and while yes I agree it's got it's share of neutrals, it goes beyond with a deep green, purple and strangely wearable shades of peach that can't truly qualify as neutral. And as with all Too Faced eye shadows, the quality is incredible: smooth, blendable, velvety and luxurious. I keep reaching for this pallet daily because it's so wearable and versatile, and at night when I'm at my vanity removing my makeup I'll open it up just to take a whiff because it smells like peach candy. (And it tastes sweet too! I know this because I licked my brush to apply a deeper shade as a liner. Go figure.) I apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance if I have a long day ahead of me, and it doesn't budge. If I don't wear the primer it still lasts fairly well on my naturally oily eyelids. I'd recommend this pallet to makeup mavens and novices alike, if only it's availability hadn't been so limited. I really don't think that was fair. If you're able to buy this at the msrp, then my all means snatch it up, you won't regret it. However, pass if you can only find it on eBay for $125.00. Because at the end of the day, it's just eye shadow. Good eye shadow, but eye shadow none the less. If you want to treat yourself, there are plenty of other lovely and more readily available pallets to choose from.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Downtown triple crown!! I had been stalking Ulta, Sephora, TF, & HSN's websites & this sick palette was always sold out OOS! But I heard 4/7/16 (thursday) it was gonna drop at Ulta brick-and-mortar stores which I have 3 Ulta's in proximity of a 25 mile radius called 1 found out they had been selling it for a week already (wth?! & OOS!!), the other 1 I sent my daddy to when they opened right away (they won't hold them it's 1st come), so my father got there & there were 2 left at 10:20AM!! Mine is missing the look book unfortunately but I love the colors. A lot of neutrals, 3 shades that are def orangish (I love orange e/s), a random green & a plum; & smells like peaches! I got this for $32 w points & a 20% coupon so def worth it! This is such a nice palette. I def did not like having to jump thru all these hoops to get this & PB&J! Makes me feel a bit ill thinking of such shade business practices but I'm here to review the makeup. Long wearing, beautiful colors but if u like neutrals u may have duplicated colors (eg TF Choc Bar, SemiSweet, & BonBons). Love!! I am seriously deliriously made happy by TF! <3

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was lucky enough to be able to buy this pallet when it came out, its always selling out! Every single color is amazing. Its a mix of shimmer and matte shades, peach colors, purple colors....very nice warm shades. And of course, obviously it smells like peaches! I wish these palettes were cheaper BUT they are well worth the money!