Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by skin type : Oily

4.2

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

The colors are really pretty, smells great, and Ilooked forward a lot to getting this palette when they permantly released it. I just feel like the colors could be a lot more pigmented. Even with a white base the colors don’t show up on my lids as much as I’d like them to.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Smells amazing. That's why I bought it. I'm not impressed with the formula. It creased for me even though I had a primer on and set it with powder. Cute colors. Appear a lot darker on the skin than expected

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I spent $50 AUD on this palette, and I wish that I hadn't.
Aside from Bellini (which I absolutely love), the colours were quite chalky, and very lacking in pigment.
I would say that this might be okay for a beginner or somebody who prefers a light wash of colour, if it weren't for the fact that it's totally overpriced for the quality that you receive.
The packaging is absolutely adorable, but I can't in good conscience recommend this, and I definitely wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I have never been a big wearer of eyeshadow, so a whole palette of colors like this never made sense for me. Until this one. I just couldn't resist the colors, the packaging, the scent, and the pure fun of it! When I was a little girl, I recall looking through popular magazine of the time, left on tables in Drs or dentist offices with my mother. We would look at photos of impossibly beautiful women, and I remember her pointing out a picture of Natalie Wood. My mother said, "See, those are the makeup colors you'll need to wear...peach rouges and lipstick." When I became old enough to actually wear makeup, I remembered the "peach" advice, and, luckily, I was always drawn to peachy colors. In the 1980s the whole Color Me Beautiful "revolution" began, and, of course, everyone learned their color "seasons". I was Autumn then, and I believe I'm called a "dark" or "deep" Autumn now. A staple color for Autumn: Peach! There are so many colors in the palette, and they definitely all work with peach blush/lipstick, etc. The palette comes with a little instruction booklet with step-by-steps for 3 different looks: Peaches & Cream, Smoldering Peach, and Southern Belle. All three looks are perfectly wearable and flattering. I LOVE when palettes include instructions for application and effects, because I'm sure I'd never come up with the clever use of colors myself. I wore the "Peaches & Cream" shadow look, with Papa Don't Peach blush, and Sweet Peach Creamy Lip Oil Gloss in Pure Peach. Friends noticed me in eyeshadow and said why don't I always wear it when I can do makeup so well? One friend asked if I had my makeup done before I came, haha. They made me happy with the compliments, so I feel this was a good buy for me. Personally I am thrilled that these shades are light and "natural" looking. They blend easily and they don't look overdone or obnoxious. These shades are especially good for "warm" coloring, olive/tan skin, and deep skin. They seem to bring out an inner glow.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this palette!!! The colors are incredible and so easy to blend. It's worth all the money. I haven't used any of my other palettes since I bought this one. The looks you can create are endless. Every shade is incredible and I love it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my absolutely favourite pallet! It's a beautiful nude pallet for everyone, but especially green eyed people because of the purple / lilacs in there. You don't even have to be super good at makeup, because this product is so amazing that it does most of the blending work for you! I was beyond impressed with this product. I'm so super happy that I was able to snag this before Canada stopped receiving them!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great peach scent as advertised and the colors are absolutely stunning with good pigmentation and decent longevity. The colors flatter my brown eyes as well. I have been looking forward to trying this for a long time and glad I snagged one from Ulta before they were sold out. The palette itself seems durable and it is so cute.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love the packaging, the peach scent and how highly pigmented it is - but I've noticed that the intensity of color dwindles throughout the day - not much, but more than other eye shadows. I love it but would not buy it again - the shades don't really do it for me, of course there are too many neutrals!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the staying power love it so much