Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by skin type : Oily

4.3

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Background Story: I was avoiding this palette for a long time especially since I bought naked heat palette not that long ago and I still love it so much. Even with that being the case I still couldn't shake this sweet peach out of my mind. I went to Sephora telling the sales assistant how I keep considering this palette but keep hearing bad reviews on youtube.. she then steered me to the new ABH Soft Glam. I ended up getting the soft glam but then returned it a couple of weeks later because I wasn't falling in love with the looks that I was getting, and I found myself wanting to use my Naked Heat more. So I did an exchange and finally just gave in and bought the Sweet Peach Palette.

Review: Boy am I happy I bought it. Honestly as a WOC, right now this is my new fave palette next to the Naked Heat. The quality of the shadows is not that great in terms of pigmentation on a single swipe and texture, but there is just something about the colours and how they look sooo good together. The combos that I have come up with were all super super pretty on the eyes and very flattering overall!! The shimmers are so gorgeous!!! The matte crease colours take effort but they look so amazing after you work them with the blending brush and top the lid with a shimmer shade. That candied peach colour is the perfect colour that looks somewhat natural on my skin tone, like a flushed eye look. I like to blend it in with Summer Yum for some depth. I also was surprised that the light colour, Georgia was really nice all over the lid as a base and didn't look ashy... the look in the pan was deceiving to me at first because it looked so light and cool toned but I use it a lot. I also find because the colours aren't super pigmented on the first swipe, you can really build them up to the intensity that you like.... soft and subtle to dramatic. I have to mention that my favourite shimmer shade is Luscious, It's RIDICULOUSly striking and beautiful. Oh, and I have to mention that swiping candied peach and Just peachy at the same time with a blush brush gives you a really nice cheek colour that compliments the eye look. So that's another bonus. Overall I felt that I was more excited to use this palette each day for the variety of looks that I could get compared to the ABH soft glam so I'm happy with my decision. I can see myself buying the palette again if I ever run out. I'm also taking this with me for travel as well over all my other palettes. Anyways I hope this review helps someone if they are on the fence about buying it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

SOOOO PIGMENTED!! I love the colours and the scent, however it doesn’t stay on for long. Maybe it’s the way I apply it, I don’t know but is better than your average drug store palette!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

The colors are really pretty, smells great, and Ilooked forward a lot to getting this palette when they permantly released it. I just feel like the colors could be a lot more pigmented. Even with a white base the colors don’t show up on my lids as much as I’d like them to.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Smells amazing. That's why I bought it. I'm not impressed with the formula. It creased for me even though I had a primer on and set it with powder. Cute colors. Appear a lot darker on the skin than expected

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I spent $50 AUD on this palette, and I wish that I hadn't.
Aside from Bellini (which I absolutely love), the colours were quite chalky, and very lacking in pigment.
I would say that this might be okay for a beginner or somebody who prefers a light wash of colour, if it weren't for the fact that it's totally overpriced for the quality that you receive.
The packaging is absolutely adorable, but I can't in good conscience recommend this, and I definitely wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I have never been a big wearer of eyeshadow, so a whole palette of colors like this never made sense for me. Until this one. I just couldn't resist the colors, the packaging, the scent, and the pure fun of it! When I was a little girl, I recall looking through popular magazine of the time, left on tables in Drs or dentist offices with my mother. We would look at photos of impossibly beautiful women, and I remember her pointing out a picture of Natalie Wood. My mother said, "See, those are the makeup colors you'll need to wear...peach rouges and lipstick." When I became old enough to actually wear makeup, I remembered the "peach" advice, and, luckily, I was always drawn to peachy colors. In the 1980s the whole Color Me Beautiful "revolution" began, and, of course, everyone learned their color "seasons". I was Autumn then, and I believe I'm called a "dark" or "deep" Autumn now. A staple color for Autumn: Peach! There are so many colors in the palette, and they definitely all work with peach blush/lipstick, etc. The palette comes with a little instruction booklet with step-by-steps for 3 different looks: Peaches & Cream, Smoldering Peach, and Southern Belle. All three looks are perfectly wearable and flattering. I LOVE when palettes include instructions for application and effects, because I'm sure I'd never come up with the clever use of colors myself. I wore the "Peaches & Cream" shadow look, with Papa Don't Peach blush, and Sweet Peach Creamy Lip Oil Gloss in Pure Peach. Friends noticed me in eyeshadow and said why don't I always wear it when I can do makeup so well? One friend asked if I had my makeup done before I came, haha. They made me happy with the compliments, so I feel this was a good buy for me. Personally I am thrilled that these shades are light and "natural" looking. They blend easily and they don't look overdone or obnoxious. These shades are especially good for "warm" coloring, olive/tan skin, and deep skin. They seem to bring out an inner glow.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this palette!!! The colors are incredible and so easy to blend. It's worth all the money. I haven't used any of my other palettes since I bought this one. The looks you can create are endless. Every shade is incredible and I love it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my absolutely favourite pallet! It's a beautiful nude pallet for everyone, but especially green eyed people because of the purple / lilacs in there. You don't even have to be super good at makeup, because this product is so amazing that it does most of the blending work for you! I was beyond impressed with this product. I'm so super happy that I was able to snag this before Canada stopped receiving them!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great peach scent as advertised and the colors are absolutely stunning with good pigmentation and decent longevity. The colors flatter my brown eyes as well. I have been looking forward to trying this for a long time and glad I snagged one from Ulta before they were sold out. The palette itself seems durable and it is so cute.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love the packaging, the peach scent and how highly pigmented it is - but I've noticed that the intensity of color dwindles throughout the day - not much, but more than other eye shadows. I love it but would not buy it again - the shades don't really do it for me, of course there are too many neutrals!