Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

THIS IS MU HG PALETTE! The signature peach shade is perfect, along with summer yum, talk derby to me, and Bellini! the colors blend so well and are highly pigmented, they also last all day. I get compliments everywhere I go when I wear this! There isn't a single shade in here that wouldn't look amazing on any skin tone. I have medium tan skin and the pigments look exactly the same on me and in my pale Irish friend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Loooove this palette!! Sold out super quickly when it was released here in Australia so really glad I got my hands on one!! I have both the original chocolate bar and semi sweet chocolate bar palettes which I LOVE but this definitely beats them both out in my opinion! The colour pay off is awesome so you need very little and the shades are very versatile and ridiculously flattering. The peach scent is pretty great too. My fave too faced palette by far. Only interesting little thing I noticed was the most pigmented orangey tinged shades actually slightly stain your lids... I don't really find this an issue though because I reapply daily anyway haha! Otherwise 10 out of 10 :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am in love with this palette! I'm also in love with peaches and their scent. There is a shade for everyone and every skin tone in this palette from neutral nude shades to warm pinks and rich purples etc. The packaging is slim and good for travel and the smell lasts for ages, it's amazing. They are super pigmented shadows with minimum fallout as well as being super blend-able. I begrudged paying the £30+ for this but after using it a few times it's totally worth it!

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this product! All of the eye shadows in the palette are highly pigmented and it is mainly a warm toned palette with a few cool toned shades. It applies very smoothly as well. The palette also smells like peach candy and is so strong that some of my other palettes smell like peach candy too. The only complaint that I have is that the palette is pretty pricey! However, if I ever happened to hit pan on all of the shades I would definitely repurchase. I hope that someday this palette will be part of Too Faced permanent collection so everyone can get it.

Love the little tin it comes in and all too faced collections they are so fun. This one isn't my favorite. Mostly because they don't really have a lot of pigment to some of the colors. I have light-medium skin and oily lids so I always put primer on and still several of the colors just really don't show up. I find I have to apply several coats to get them to even show up at all. So not my favorite and I wouldn't buy again just nothing special about this set. I love too faced chocolate bar that's my go to right now.

I like this, I do. I remember when it first came out I was not interested whatsoever. Mainly because I don't like limited edition makeup. When I heard it was coming back out with a new collection, I still wasn't too interested. Well, I went shopping after Christmas and noticed they had it at Ulta. I decided to pick it up because why not? Plus I knew it was selling out quickly everywhere so since it was there I figured i'd buy and try. If I din't like it, I could take it back. I watched countless yt videos trying to get inspiration of looks to create with this. I found some and made myself use this for 3 days straight to determine if I liked it and wanted to keep it. I really liked all looks I created and am going to keep this. I think I'll probably use the brighter peach shades more in the spring/summer. I also am confused by/don't at all like the purples. The green is actually nice but I also hate the black. I wish they would have given more peach/pink/coral shades in place of those shades since it IS a peach palette. I'm also kind of over the warm brown trends but will admit they work nicely with the peaches. I was concerned I wouldn't like the smell since I don't like peaches but it doesn't bother me and reminds me a bit of summer.The little smiley face peach is so effing cute, I can't. I do like this palette and glad I own it, although I wish it were less expensive. I also wish all of the dumb hype around it would calm down, it's annoying. I don't think i'll ever use up the whole thing, so that's why i said no to repurchase.I also think that if I do ever hit pan on certain shades, I can possibly try to find some dupes. I feel like a lot of brands are going to put out peachy/coral shades since it's the current trend.

(Story Time - skip first paragraph to get to the point) I wanted this pallet the minute I saw the teaser pictures Too Faced released. I was really into peach, pink and red eye shadows at the time and was convinced this was going to be my everything. I think I was confused by the packaging because if I really looked I would see that only three of the colours fit the bill. I actually set an alarm and woke up and put the Peach pallet in a cart online at the Too Faced website. I himmed and hawwwed for an hour realizing the pallet didn't really fit my loves or needs, as my pallet drawer is over flowing. Needless to say I missed out on a phenomenon. Release day, I asked my mother to go by the old Sephora during her morning walk at the mall and see if she could get one. I couldn't go there because I lived up North where there are no stores nevermind Sephoras. My mom went and there was a line out the door. My town is not that makeup addicted. This was the first time people lined up for anything. It was crazy. Now I needed this more than ever. She was put on some kind of list where they would call people if one came in. I have been on this list for Chanel Ancient Jade and the Sephora Hakuhodo brushes and I knew it was a lie to get people out of the store because this VIB Rouge never got a call. My geriatric mother on the other hand got the call next ship in day. I had to wait until the work holidays to come home and get it.

THE GOOD: I feel like this is a great basic pallet for people who do not have a lot of eye shadows, maybe a younger crowd. The looks you can get from this pallet truly are sweet. I really like the packaging even if it juvenile. I find it to be so cute with the ombre pink, peach and orange.

THE BAD: The shadows are actually pretty mediocre in quality. They aren't bad but they aren't great either. The shade selection and range doesn't allow for really dynamic looks like other too faced pallets. I also feel the shadows that are those pop of colour shades aren't really opaque and go on a little sheer. Modern Renesance was everything I wanted this pallet to be (and of course bought that too release day... because why not).

THE UGLY: When I finally got my pallet I opened it up and was greeted by the most ghastly smell. The smell was like Fuzzy Peaches but so obnoxiously potent it gave me a migrane. I have had this pallet since it was first released and just now am I getting the smell only if I shove my nose into the eye shadows.

The BOTTOM LINE: This was my first and was suppose to be the only larger pallet I bought from Too Faced but this pallet made me want the Chocolate Bon Bons even more. I love that pallet and find I can get a great range of looks from it but I can't same the same for the Sweet Peach. I don't think you need all the large Too Faced pallets, as they all have a similar feel. I would only by the Chocolate Bon Bons in retro speak because I use the most shadows from that. The Sweet Peach just kind of is forgotten in my stash.

The tin on these are crazy cute and the eyeshadows smell amazing. Not going to lie, I really only bought these for the packaging. The shadows on the other hand, are meh in my opinion. The only transition colours I see are like Peaches N Cream and the two darker tannish brown colours. A lot of these shades aren't fully matte and I don't really get inspiration from any of these shades. The darkest ones turn out a little bit muddy and the shimmers aren't very pigmented. I sound a little harsh but that's probably because the hype is SO real and I just didn't like them as much I wanted to. I prefer the ABH MR palette WAY more: I can always put together a look with that palette and every look I get out of that one always looks cohesive. I'd say pass up on this unless you truly feel like you can make a number of looks: I personally couldn't.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

For the price I'm Disappointed in the pigmentation! The colors are very pretty but it's lacking in the pigmentation department. Not good enough for me.

one of my favourite eyeshadow palette after the naked 2! The smell of the peach is really nice that i can't hold myself not to smell it first every time before i use it.
Its beautifully packaged just like any other urban decay eyeshadow palette
the peaches and cream is a very nice base colour and they are all highly pigmented.
I personally don't really use all the colours on the right because i haven't really got any chance to wear dark colour eyeshadow.