Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.5

I only use four of the shades on a daily basis. The glitter shadows (Bless her heart, Tempting, Peach Pit, Talk Dirty to Me) don't seem to have much staying power on my eyelids, even with the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer. They look good for the first hour, but they seem to fade to a muddy colour after, which is quite disappointing. I recommend swatching instore, then seeing which shades you actually will use and simply buying dupes of those. The smell is unoffensive to me - I don't love it, I don't hate it. I mostly use Peaches N Cream as a base colour, Puree as a lid colour, Summer Yum as the outer vee, and Lucious as the accent, centre of the lid colour. I doubt I will get much use out of the other shades unfortunately.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I just like soft peachy color in general
So when too faced announce that they will drop a peach themed palette, I’m gone crazy (even tho in the end, the actual ‘peachy’ color is just like 3 shades in this particular palette)

Packaging is cute
Scent? Honestly I don’t really care about this aspect, I still prefer makeup with no scent at all, but I’m okay with this.

Formula is good but not great, it’s just fine.
If you looking for a peachy color palette
I don’t think this palette is the one for you, you can reach other palette since these whole peach color is on trend (I mean there’s lot of browns in this palette imo and too faced just release a new peachy theme palette).

I love how this palette smells like peaches! Typically not a big fan of the pink shades, the pink shades in this palette are very nice and simple. Don't see myself using the pops of colors too much just because I'm a warm shade gal. Nice palette in general and able to create different looks with it.

A lovely range of colours in this palette, all super pigmented and blend so smoothly - out of all eyeshadows I've tried, these blend the best by far and can look professional even with minimal effort. 'Georgia' is the most gorgeous peachy pink colour and looks lovely as a transition shade. I'll admit I'm on the fence in terms of the packaging. I think it's cute but a little gimmicky, although I do love the peach scent and think that's a nice touch. It's got a decent sized mirror, I just wish the packaging was a little more secure in terms of opening/closing as it is quite easy to open which makes me wonder how risky it would be to travel with. If I'm honest I do think it's overpriced at £39, but the flawless way the colours blend together makes it worth it.

I absolutely love this palette. I find myself reaching for this everyday even though I love other palettes and reluctantly bring those out when I know I've used this one a bit too much.

When I was first introduced to eye-shadow I wanted something that would compliment my brown eyes and olive tan skin. Alot of the eye-shadows out there lean too cool and alot of the shadows are too pale for my skin tone. When this came out it was a no brainer. There are deep tones for transitions and the peachy/pinks give my complexion life.

I love the satin shades in this especially the dark ones and always love the looks I come up with.

The only things that I don't really like in this palette are the scent and the fact that it doesn't have a larger pan for the light matte shade I use for my brow bone. I've already hit pan and find I need this shade for blending and clean up. Other than that I love this palette and would recommend this to everyone.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I really didn't plan on buying this! I've passed it by so many times thinking it was over-hyped & I own way too many TF palettes that I rarely ever reach for anymore. I also usually prefer more Pink-Mauves than Pink-Peach shades on my green eyes. My experiences w/ TF shimmers has always been that they had chunky glitter that fell out all over my face. I had zero desire for this palette what so ever, other than it smelled good. lol Well, that changed when i recently saw a MUA's IG page and started noticing almost all her clients (for weddings & other events) of all varying ages seemed to have some of the same shadows used on them and they were ALL ABSOLUTELY STUNNING eye looks. I started clicking on all the photos to try and see what palette she was using. Lo & behold, there was a super recent photo of Tamara Barney (as much as I hate to admit that lol) from RHOC of a look this MUA did on her post-new face lift for her WWHL appearance. I immediately noticed it was those exact same eye shadow shades she used on her that I was noticing before on all the other eye look photos of her other clients that I had been going gaga over! Finally, she tagged the TF Sweet Peach palette as what she used on all those eye looks. They were all slight variations of the same look: shimmery lid, the peach crease/matte transition shades and fading into the darker purple outer V. The combination of these shades is GORGEOUS on everyone I saw it applied on. I immediately went out & bought this palette the next day. There is enough pink in these peach shades that they seem to work well for all skintones. I was scared they would be too orange-peach for me. They aren't. They are perfectly brightening & complimentary. The shades are so complimentary & go so well together. You can make a complete matte eye look, a shimmery look, a casual look, an office appropriate look or spice it up for a nightime smokey or shimmery look. And there is no fallout with the shimmers or glitters. The shadows are very smooth & blend easily. They are very pigmented. For once, there is EVERYTHING i need in ONE palette to make a ton of gorgeous different looks. How many times do we buy a palette & find we still have to reach for an outside eye shadow or 2 to complete the look? Not with this palette. It's perfect! On top of that the case is super cute & the shadows smell like Peach Jolly Ranchers. I now wish TF would come out with a Berries & Cream palette with Pinks, Raspberry, Mauve, Purple, Blackberry, etc shades. I love this return to the more wearable girly, romantic eye shades vs the bright, loud, garish Circus sideshow colors I've seen way too much of in the last 5+ years in so many brand's palettes. A++ on this palette Too Faced!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Recently i got this from TF site when there was 25% off and free shipping so i thought why not.. cause ive been wanting this palette for a long time. Even though there are alot of people saying they dont like it, i felt like it would be a perfect fit for me.
And i LOVE this palette! I reach for it almost everyday. Most of the shades are smooth and buttery and easy to blend. The one shade ive heard about, talk derby to me, does feel kinda gritty and doesnt swatch well but i just use it as a soft definer cause i dont wear dark smokey looks often. I love the smell but it can get a bit annoying after a bit cause it is sickly sweet. Anyways i thought i wouldnt like it cause of the negative reviews.. but it was right up my alley so i went for it. If you think youll enjoy these array of colours and the versatility.. its amazing:)

This palette was so overhyped when it first launched that I absolutely didn't want it. I had no intentions to get it whatsoever. However, after the relaunch I decided to swatch it while in Sephora. It is beautiful.

I still didn't buy it right away because it gets such mixed reviews. I found that many reviews revolved around the love/hate of the scent. I have NO sense of smell so those reviews meant nothing to me........and.......I don't like peaches! I know, I'm probably the only person on earth. There are also conflicting reviews about pigmentation and colors looking muddy on the eyes.
Some people say its their HG and others think it's sub par.

I had Ulta points so I decided to use them on the Peach Palette and I LOVE IT!!!!
All the looks I've done come out beautiful. I've done light summery looks as well as dark smokey ones. It's very versatile. The pigmentation has been good and the shadows stay on all day. I've had no issues with blending so far.

If your drawn to this palette and are unsure because of the mixed reviews I'd say go for it. I'm happy that I did.

This pallette was £39 which is very expensive but I think it was worth it. The pigmentation of the eyeshadows are amazing and they smell divine. The packaging is very pretty but a bit plasticy. They last a long time on the eyes and it has a wonderful selection of shades.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I just purchased this palette as I was looking for a versatile everyday look that can go from work to night. I enjoy the warmer colors and the way the shadows smell. Packaging is gorgeous and the colors apply really well and last even without primer. I will say the darker shades are prone to fallout, but that is to be expected with most brands. I love that this includes 3 highlight shades, it is very useful for my daily look and I highly recommend it. I live in Georgia, so I adore the names of the colors and girly vibe!