Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.6

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This palette is beautiful out of 18 shades, id say 6 are true peachy pink shades with some beautiful browny bronze shades and purple (with the exception to the green but it is still a nice colour if you know what to do)

Ok so down to the formula the shimmers are insanely pigmented with a lovely buttery texture with the mattes being a little more subtle but all the same gorgeous.

Too faced are famous for their heavenly smelling palettes and bold, beautifully designed packaging and this palette is no exception (also there is a mirror in this palette but no brush.) The smell is not what I expected it's a sweet fruity aroma, this is due to the shadows being infused with peach oil. Ok this is a little strange but actually I had some of the shadow on my finger and by accident had a hair in my mouth and actually my finger even tasted of peach (I don't recommend doing this but you get my fascination)

Overall the shadows are gorgeous with a lovely formula (sometimes the pigment is a little natural but I guess that's down to preference)
Fall out isn't really an issue but there is a little bit.
The combination of looks is beautiful and I would say there is both a sultry sort of smoky eye but also natural everyday peachy nudes or browns.
Overall being a little pricy the palette is gorgeous, the packaging is beautiful, the pigment is pretty good, the shadows blend out nicely and there is a good array of colours to suit a fair amount of skin tones.
So to help anyone who's hesistant, I would buy it but I would be open to cheaper dupes that don't compromise quality.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my new HG palette. I have loved the chocolate bar palettes and wanted this from the get go. However when it sold out the first time I wasn't completely heartbroken over it. But when it relaunched I snatched it up as soon as I saw it in my local Sephora. I love the smell of peaches in anything and that honestly was a major selling point on this for me. The colors are something I haven;t really dabbled in (peachy warm tones), but I love them. My go to look for work comes out of this palette. Bellini is by far my favorite shade. It is one of the prettiest shadows I have ever used. I would purchase it time and time again if it were a single. The range of looks you can get from this is very versatile if you have a creative eye. If you are just looking for simple looks this works for that too.

10/10 Love it

One of my all-time favorite palettes and one of the best Too Faced has put out. Not chalky, all easily blendable, you can create a million looks from these shades, and the smell....oh, the smell. Peachy heaven.

The only disappointment I found was that in the pans, the shadows that have sparkles in them look stunning but they don't translate the same when you apply them. No real sparkle or glitter once on your lids.

The neutrals are gorgeous, as well as the darker/brighter colors. I love the looks this palette creates, you can do a muted day look and a Glam night look.

Absolutely worth every penny.

This is without doubt my favourite eyeshadow palette! The quality is really great (beside 'talk derby to me' ehich is kinda chalky in my palette) and there is a good balance between the different finishes. But the main reason why i LOVE this palette is the color selection. I have dark brown hair and eyes and autumn colors, burnt colors and peachy colors looks great on me, and this palette is full of them! So if you are like me, and your hair, skin and eyes have darker and warmer colors, this palette will suit you perfectly!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I think this is a pretty unique palette on the market right now in terms of eyeshadow palettes with peach shades; the only other high-end peach palette I can think of is Kylie's royal peach palette. I like the peachy shades, browns, and highlights; they are creamy, smooth, and pigmented. I wish all the shimmers are as vibrant as nectar but I guess more subtle shimmers make them more wearable for everyday. I like the range of shades from light to dark but I don't like any of the purples; they are chalky and lack pigmentation. You are basically getting 15-16 shades if you eliminate the subpar purples; I wish they were eliminated and more peachy shades were included instead. I wish there were more peach themed palettes on the market; the main reason why I bought this was because it seemed to be one of the only ones available. I don't like how there is less product in this palette compared to the chocolate bar and is the same price; they need to lower the price to $39.

If you want a cheaper alternative, I would go for any of colourpop's peach eyeshadow in their nectar collection. You can pick and choose most of the shades, the price is great, and the quality is decent for the price. I've heard some people say there is fallout, but the same goes for too faced plus I don't have fallout issues because I tend to dip my brush in very lightly. If you only like peach shades and not the other colors, I would buy a few Anastasia single eyeshadow; it seems expensive but the quality is great and you get more in each individual eyeshadow.

The smell on this palette is very strong; I thought it would go away after a few days but it makes my entire drawer smell like artificial peach. I like the smell so it's fine by me but just a heads up.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I think perfect,so Pretty and smell so good

I didn't love it but I don't hate it. I prefer the Peanut Butter and Jelly palette A LOT more.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love the colours in this palette so much!! And the pigmentation is really good! The only cons I would say is tht for some of the colors u rly need to build it up to get the shade true to pan. Nonetheless, a beautiful palette for everyday use.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I can't tell how much I love this eyeshadow palette and its delicious peachy scent. Too Faced did an amazing job creating the Sweet Peach palette !

I had ordered mine on Sephora in France way before the launching date but of course, I had to wait the day of the launch to get my hands on it. In less that one day, the two Sephora in my town had sold everything. I went back home and tried it out right away.

But first the smell. Let me tell you about the smell. It smelt like peaches in my whole flat. And the packaging is gorgeous. I know that we aren't supposed to focus too much on the packaging and more on the actual product but come on, it's so cute.
The colors are amazing. I am not generally into these colors but for spring and summer, this is perfect. I've used it several times and this is always a pleasure to do it with the peachy scent in my bathroom.

Now the only thing that bugs me is that It is not as pigmented as the original Chocolate bar palette and the semi-sweet. You need to reapply it two or three times to get a nice color payoff. Other than that, I don't mind because this palette is freaking awesome and adds to my makeup stash.

I love it ! I was going to say that I will repurchase, but unfortunately, this won't be a part of the permanent collection... what a pity.