Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by skin type : Dry

4.4

Love this palette, colors are great. Luscious & Bellini are the real winners here but I also love the actual peach shades like Just Peachy. You can create so many looks with this, even natural looking ones, which I really look for in a palette as I'm not a fan of really bright colors in my make up. I normally don't really care about packaging but this one is so fun, I didn't mind spending extra cash on this. Honestly I could do without the fragrance (it doesn't really smell like peach?) but it doesn't irritate my eyelids so it's not a con either.

I love this thing. Simple, easy shadows and colours and I have to say it’s a win. I love the smell, and it’s something you can easily wear everyday! Purples are its only downfall (not as blendable or pigmented as I expect from a $60 shadow palette)!

I’m quite happy with this palette. It works great on my super fair skin, the warmer colours make my blue eyes pop. The smell is lovely. The packaging is great! The colours are very pigmented. I read a lot of reviews claiming otherwise but I did not find that to be the case at all. I have only had this palette a week and every day I wear it I get a compliment on my makeup!

Candied peach works great on the lid, if you wet the brush you get a super bright version of the shade or use a dry brush to smoke it out in the crease. Don’t even need to pack it really. The mattes are also very buttery and pigmented and blend well. Peach pit is a great shade, they all work so well together. The only con is the darker shades - they definitely do muddy a little and I wish the purple translated better on the lid or pulls really muted and muddy for sure which is a shame. I haven’t tried the light mattes yet but they look like great transition colours for my cool toned fair skin.

Overall I would say this palette is a good buy. I bought Modern Renaissance and I wanted to love it so bad, but the colours were just too dark and muddy on my fair skin and way too bold for day time. This palette gives me the bold, pinky Smokey eyes I wanted from Modern Renaissance without washing me out. But don’t over blend or they will turn muddy.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was a bit late to the party with purchasing this pallette. I held off initially due to the fact it was limited edition and extremely hard/near on impossible to purchase in the U.K. YouTube reviews at that time were very mixed. I'd also got a little tired of the novelty aspect of Too faced palettes and items and I like grown up makeup. Then an on line Department store in the Uk started selling this pallette when it was no longer 'limited'. I gave in. I don't know if it's just the pallette I have but the smell of peaches is very chemical. I have the chocolate bar and chocolate Bon bons from last year (yes, gave in to those) and the smell is just sweet and of vanilla/cocoa, but not this and I don't find it very nice. I do like the colours though and find them all consistent regarding pigmentation and blendability. There was talk on YouTube of there not being enough peach shades. I have to disagree because they have at least 4 and all varying tones and brightness. In fact, it can look a little too peachy on the eye if you use too many and depending on your skin tone and eye colour ( mine are brown) can look a bit odd. I use the palest peach as a transition colour mainly and use the green, purples and other browns mainly. It's not a pallette I go to every day. I imagine if you have green or blue eyes, this would be fab pallette for you.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think that I am now having some kind of issue with most of Too Faced products, especially their overhyped eyeshadow palettes. I got this Sweet Peach palette as a gift, but honestly I would never buy it with my own money and here is why.

Eyeshadow quality here is rather pants. If you compare Too Faced shadows to KVD, Tarte or even MUG - these do feel like coloured chalk. They even stain my eyelids, which never happens with any other popular brands. I find that the prettiest shades here have a very bad pigmentation. You can always check out all of the swatches on my blog ( http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/03/31/Is-It-Worth-The-Hype-Sweet-Peach-Palette-Review ).

The scent of this palette is so overpowering, it gives me proper headaches. Funnily, it doesn't go away and sticks to my eyelids (chemical peach) for hours. I honestly don't get why this palette is so hyped up, but in my book - pass!

The amount of different looks you can achieve with this one palette is amazing! Super blendable, and pigmented and the smelling like peaches doesn't hurt either!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

It smells amazing and kinda even tastes like peaches? It's good quality, pigmented and super buttery, but it doesn't have that many peachy shades. There are maybe four peach shades, and for all the hype, I thought it would be better.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm obssesed with this palette! High pigmentation, the eyeshadows blend like a dream and the smell!! Omg!! The smell is delicious! When i do my makeup with this palette the smell of peach puts me in a good mood i can picture myself doing my makeup on a beautiful summer day in a garden full of peaches lol. The eyeshadows are beautiful if you like warm browns,olive greens,deep purples and peaches you need to have it! If you are familiar with the chocolate bar palettes you will looove it! Not to mention the packaging! So cute

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Tbh i love it so much i love the color and the coverage and to me it goes w everything so good

So I stalked this palette for weeks on its first release and didn't nab it, but I was able to find it when re-released. I spent serious time trying to locate this, and I'm so glad I did. It's my favorite palette right now. I'm nw 10 ish with light brown hair and blue eyes, and have never used very warm colors and certainly never orangey ones on my eyes, I have always been afraid of looking like a pink eyed white rabbit with warm colors. But, after seeing these shades on other women, I wanted to try them out. I love these tones, and love how many different looks I can create. If I had one complaint (besides what a pain in the ass it was to find), it would be that i would love to have had a lighter matte brown for a transition color for the crease-but otherwise love the quality, blendability, colors, packaging, and color payoff.