Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.2

I personally was drawn to this product by its amazing packaging, which I still to this day believe it is one of the best themed products I've seen. Also, along with being very peach-oriented, it smells like peaches. Other products claim to smell like certain fragrances but instead smell like chemicals; this one actually smells like sugary peach tea. However, the shadows themselves have a few issues. One of these is the pigment in the glitter and a few of the shimmer shades. The one middle shade, Candied Peach, has little to no pigment no matter how hard you dig your brush into the pan. The only way to get pigment is with your finger, which does not always work depending on where it's being applied. There were also some issues I found with the pink shade, Just Peachy. This one also has little color payoff and also comes out very patchy and uneven on the skin. The last shade with stand out issues is Talk Derby To Me. This shadow has the same problems as Candied Peach along with coming out patchy, so I would consider using the color Tempting in substitution for this shade. Other than this, the mattes were very rich and pigmented and the rest of the shimmers had good texture and color. If you do have the money and are curious and craving warm mattes, summer vibes, and the smell of peaches, I would check this product out.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This a very unique palette as far as color selection goes, but in my opinion the formula of these shadows are just okay. This palette did not wow me like the chocolate bar palette did, but it is not horrible. I find that I have to wet my eye shadow brush when applying the shimmers to my lid or they are not very pigmented. Some colors look odd together, so you really have to think looks through when playing with this palette.Also I found it interesting that the way the color looks in the pan often does not show up the same color on the eyes. Overall I do enjoy this palette and I can make it work and create some beautiful looks but I would not purchase this item again, especially for $49.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love the smell and pigmentation of this palette. Great transition shades (GEORGIA is gorge) and shimmers. Packaging is so pretty but mine doesn't shut properly anymore and for the price that's quite disappointing. Love the warm tones and mattes (normally work great for me but occasionally a little muddy). Otherwise great palette :)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

SOOOO PIGMENTED!! I love the colours and the scent, however it doesn’t stay on for long. Maybe it’s the way I apply it, I don’t know but is better than your average drug store palette!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I only use four of the shades on a daily basis. The glitter shadows (Bless her heart, Tempting, Peach Pit, Talk Dirty to Me) don't seem to have much staying power on my eyelids, even with the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer. They look good for the first hour, but they seem to fade to a muddy colour after, which is quite disappointing. I recommend swatching instore, then seeing which shades you actually will use and simply buying dupes of those. The smell is unoffensive to me - I don't love it, I don't hate it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This palette is beautiful out of 18 shades, id say 6 are true peachy pink shades with some beautiful browny bronze shades and purple (with the exception to the green but it is still a nice colour if you know what to do)

Ok so down to the formula the shimmers are insanely pigmented with a lovely buttery texture with the mattes being a little more subtle but all the same gorgeous.

Too faced are famous for their heavenly smelling palettes and bold, beautifully designed packaging and this palette is no exception (also there is a mirror in this palette but no brush.) The smell is not what I expected it's a sweet fruity aroma, this is due to the shadows being infused with peach oil. Ok this is a little strange but actually I had some of the shadow on my finger and by accident had a hair in my mouth and actually my finger even tasted of peach (I don't recommend doing this but you get my fascination)

Overall the shadows are gorgeous with a lovely formula (sometimes the pigment is a little natural but I guess that's down to preference)
Fall out isn't really an issue but there is a little bit.
The combination of looks is beautiful and I would say there is both a sultry sort of smoky eye but also natural everyday peachy nudes or browns.
Overall being a little pricy the palette is gorgeous, the packaging is beautiful, the pigment is pretty good, the shadows blend out nicely and there is a good array of colours to suit a fair amount of skin tones.
So to help anyone who's hesistant, I would buy it but I would be open to cheaper dupes that don't compromise quality.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i love this palette! i bought it when it came to stay and didn't regret it at all. i'm a very scent-oriented person and if you are too, you'll love the sweet peachy smell of this palette. most of the shades are very blendable, even if that sacrifices their pigment - they can all be packed on but you'll hardly need to do so.
that being said, i have a couple of things to say about this palette that aren't as positive.
- i never use the purples and the black - most of them are too shimmery and look chalky & muddy if you blend them with different shades in the palette.
- candied peach doesn't swatch well, but picks up nicely on a brush.
- nectar looks bad if you use it as a cheek highlighter.
- if they had put the logo ON the mirror and made the mirror the size of the palette, i would be a lot happier with taking it everywhere.
^^^^ just small things, really, but if you decide to buy this palette keep those things in mind.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I think that this palette is amazing, most of the shades are amazing quality, some of them are a bit harder to work with, but you can still use them, and its only 2-3 colors.. I don't think it's a must have, but if you don't have any palettes like this you can definitely buy this one... overall the palette isn't perfect , but it's very useful. Btw I really like the metal packaging.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Recently i got this from TF site when there was 25% off and free shipping so i thought why not.. cause ive been wanting this palette for a long time. Even though there are alot of people saying they dont like it, i felt like it would be a perfect fit for me.
And i LOVE this palette! I reach for it almost everyday. Most of the shades are smooth and buttery and easy to blend. The one shade ive heard about, talk derby to me, does feel kinda gritty and doesnt swatch well but i just use it as a soft definer cause i dont wear dark smokey looks often. I love the smell but it can get a bit annoying after a bit cause it is sickly sweet. Anyways i thought i wouldnt like it cause of the negative reviews.. but it was right up my alley so i went for it. If you think youll enjoy these array of colours and the versatility.. its amazing:)

This pallette was £39 which is very expensive but I think it was worth it. The pigmentation of the eyeshadows are amazing and they smell divine. The packaging is very pretty but a bit plasticy. They last a long time on the eyes and it has a wonderful selection of shades.