Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

4.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was lucky enough to be able to buy this pallet when it came out, its always selling out! Every single color is amazing. Its a mix of shimmer and matte shades, peach colors, purple colors....very nice warm shades. And of course, obviously it smells like peaches! I wish these palettes were cheaper BUT they are well worth the money!

I gave this 4 stars because of the shade collection. Let's be honest this is really just another neutral palette. For a "Peach" palette I wish they would have added more peach shades with more light pinks, apricots, oranges, etc. The fact that there's only 3 "peach" shades is very disappointing. It's very brown toned with pops of purple and a random green shade which I don't really understand. If you have a quite a few neutral palettes I can guarantee you already have dupes for 98% of these shades. So that's really something to consider before buying into the hype. I will say though that the packaging is tops it's extremely cute and colorful but I wish that colorfulness would have been reflected in the shades. As for the quality it is the same great too faced quality. Excellent pigmentation, blend ability, and long wearing. The smell of peaches is also heavenly. I've got to say though, if you want a true peach palette you would be much better off picking up single shades from Anastasia or Makeup Geek and creating your own. Makeup Geek is a great option for peach colors if you get shades like "Poppy", "Mango Tango", and "Chickadee". This is a good quality palette but not true to its "Peach" theme

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Downtown triple crown!! I had been stalking Ulta, Sephora, TF, & HSN's websites & this sick palette was always sold out OOS! But I heard 4/7/16 (thursday) it was gonna drop at Ulta brick-and-mortar stores which I have 3 Ulta's in proximity of a 25 mile radius called 1 found out they had been selling it for a week already (wth?! & OOS!!), the other 1 I sent my daddy to when they opened right away (they won't hold them it's 1st come), so my father got there & there were 2 left at 10:20AM!! Mine is missing the look book unfortunately but I love the colors. A lot of neutrals, 3 shades that are def orangish (I love orange e/s), a random green & a plum; & smells like peaches! I got this for $32 w points & a 20% coupon so def worth it! This is such a nice palette. I def did not like having to jump thru all these hoops to get this & PB&J! Makes me feel a bit ill thinking of such shade business practices but I'm here to review the makeup. Long wearing, beautiful colors but if u like neutrals u may have duplicated colors (eg TF Choc Bar, SemiSweet, & BonBons). Love!! I am seriously deliriously made happy by TF! <3

I got my pallet when it was in stores at Ulta. I love this pallet. The colors blend so nicely and the pigment is great. Love how it smells like peach candy. I wish this pallet was permanent. So I will enjoy it while it last.

I really LOVE THIS PALETTE. It's such a special selection of shades and the quality is the Too Faced norm but getting my hands on it was such a pain... Here's how I did it though: I am a 20 year old college student, not a big makeup celebrity so I don't get my hands on new limited edition products that easily. First you will want to talk to the manager at ulta where she will tell you what you want to know about it (ask ask ask when it's getting restocked she will know). Then set the date in your calendar and set an alarm for 7 am of that day. You'll want to call in and have them put one on hold for you and if they don't want to do that you're not speaking with the right person; ask for the manager! Make sure you tell them to put one on hold (early morning they just got the shipment so they have a bunch to tie down for other people.) let them know what time you'll will be in that day and they should hold it. A lot of my friends have had no luck with the online orders because when a popular product is restocked people wait and wait and the servers of that site usually crash in the check out process. I recommend that if you have an obsession with palettes that you really do need this one in your life. :)

Outstanding palette! Rarely do I find palettes with interesting & pigmented colors that works so well for lighter skin tones. The pink & orange shades make my blue eyes pop -- and there are so many unique combinations to try! Looks way better in person than online- LOVE IT!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the staying power love it so much

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This has already become one of my favorite palettes! I love the way the colors all work together to create effortless looks. The metallic shades are so wonderfully pigmented without needing to wet your brush, and the dark colors also have a really nice color payoff IMO. Some of the colors (white peach, nectar, peaches 'n cream) may not show up well on fairer skin tones, but that doesn't mean those shades are useless! The smell is also quiet nice - not nearly as strong as the first Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. I really hope Too Faced makes this a permanent part of their collection!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This palette is a great everyday palette. I use all these shades on a regular basis. though I do agree that there could have been a better selection of peach shades since it is supposed to be a peach palette. Plus side though, it smells awesome and is very versatile.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

THIS IS MU HG PALETTE! The signature peach shade is perfect, along with summer yum, talk derby to me, and Bellini! the colors blend so well and are highly pigmented, they also last all day. I get compliments everywhere I go when I wear this! There isn't a single shade in here that wouldn't look amazing on any skin tone. I have medium tan skin and the pigments look exactly the same on me and in my pale Irish friend.