Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Beautiful colors, smells amazing and my first eyeshadow palette I have bought that was over $50. My favorite colors are luscious, bellini, peaches n cream and candied peach. Those are my everyday colors i use but for special occasion, i use the darker colours and i am in love. Definitely worth the money!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I am enamored by this palette. I have wanted it for the longest time, and I finally got it. I'm in LOVE. I could play with this palette everyday - leaving in the dust my extensive eyeshadow collection.

Hi, my name is Gina -- and I have an eyeshadow addiction. LOL. I live, eat, sleep, breathe, dream, and salivate over eyeshadows. I can buy one, but I promise you, there's another one in my head that's ripe and ready in line for the next available opportunity I have to buy it, and make it mine. My friends think I am nuts, but I keep telling them that I am quite subdued compared to those who have entire rooms full of make-up. Now, that is not to say if I were to become someone of those kind of means, I wouldn't hesitate to follow suit, I adore all things beauty. I am a self-confessed obsessed junkie. However, I have slowed down quite a bit. I curtail myself to only those things I need (most of the time) with an occasional treat now and then. I mean, life is short right? LOL.

This palette is one of those that is actually more beautiful in person than online. Seriously. I have had it in my hands with the intent to purchase on three seperate occasions - but for monitary reasons, put it back on the shelf. But this time, I made it home with this beautiful creation. I adore everything about it from the coordination of colors, the smathering of shimmers to mattes, the quality of the shadows themselves, blendability, all of it. It just ROCKS!!! I just keep opening it up to admire it. I'm that silly crazy about it. I haven't been this wacked out over a pallete since actually being one of the first ones to snatch (in the first release) of the Jacklyn Hill palette!!! I stayed up and waited for that release...as soon as that baby went live I hit "BUY". That seems like forever ago...

If you somehow have not seen the Sweet Peach Palette, man are you missing out. I would really encourage anyone to go to Ulta or Sephora and look at it verses online. Many times what we see online is not the best representation of the product. This is especially the case with this product. But if this be the only way one has access - please know the images do not do it justice. It's that beautiful. The rest of my collection is going to be sad and lonely for quite some time!!

Don't walk, run to get this one!!!

such an amazing eyeshadow palette! I genuinely love each and every one of the colors! When I'm in a hurry I just use luscious all over my lid which looks great aswell 🍑

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Well, I only have the Chocolate Bar from Too Faced and I love it so much, so I can compare this one and I have to say... IT'S EXCELLENT. The colors are super blendable, you can do simple looks with it or more elaborated, the colors match well among all, they´re super pigmented and creamy. I only don't like 2 of the colors because they're hard to work with, they´re the deep blue with sparkles and the purple one, they don´t blend really well and end up looking patchy.
The smell is not that strong as most of the beauty gurus said, of course it smells like peaches but isn't an unpleasant smell.
For the price and the quality of all the product is woth it.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Background Story: I was avoiding this palette for a long time especially since I bought naked heat palette not that long ago and I still love it so much. Even with that being the case I still couldn't shake this sweet peach out of my mind. I went to Sephora telling the sales assistant how I keep considering this palette but keep hearing bad reviews on youtube.. she then steered me to the new ABH Soft Glam. I ended up getting the soft glam but then returned it a couple of weeks later because I wasn't falling in love with the looks that I was getting, and I found myself wanting to use my Naked Heat more. So I did an exchange and finally just gave in and bought the Sweet Peach Palette.

Review: Boy am I happy I bought it. Honestly as a WOC, right now this is my new fave palette next to the Naked Heat. The quality of the shadows is not that great in terms of pigmentation on a single swipe and texture, but there is just something about the colours and how they look sooo good together. The combos that I have come up with were all super super pretty on the eyes and very flattering overall!! The shimmers are so gorgeous!!! The matte crease colours take effort but they look so amazing after you work them with the blending brush and top the lid with a shimmer shade. That candied peach colour is the perfect colour that looks somewhat natural on my skin tone, like a flushed eye look. I like to blend it in with Summer Yum for some depth. I also was surprised that the light colour, Georgia was really nice all over the lid as a base and didn't look ashy... the look in the pan was deceiving to me at first because it looked so light and cool toned but I use it a lot. I also find because the colours aren't super pigmented on the first swipe, you can really build them up to the intensity that you like.... soft and subtle to dramatic. I have to mention that my favourite shimmer shade is Luscious, It's RIDICULOUSly striking and beautiful. Oh, and I have to mention that swiping candied peach and Just peachy at the same time with a blush brush gives you a really nice cheek colour that compliments the eye look. So that's another bonus. Overall I felt that I was more excited to use this palette each day for the variety of looks that I could get compared to the ABH soft glam so I'm happy with my decision. I can see myself buying the palette again if I ever run out. I'm also taking this with me for travel as well over all my other palettes. Anyways I hope this review helps someone if they are on the fence about buying it.

I really, really, really like this palette. I tried so hard to avoid it, thinking the Chocolate bar palettes were enough. But a couple of months ago I was able to get the Sweet Peach palette at a good price. I'm soooo glad I have it! The colors are so beautiful on my hazel eyes. And the colors that others complain about, Candied Peach and Talk Derby To Me are colors I actually like. Candied Peach looks so bright in the pan but I'm glad that it isn't super pigmented on the eyes. For a pretty look I like putting it over Summer Yum, Charmed I'm Sure, and Delectable. It adds ooomph to the look. As for Talk Derby To Me, it makes a great liner ( mix it with Puree or Summer Yum and it looks great blended with those colors on the lower lashline.) I also find that the colors from Chocolate Bar go really well with Sweet Peach. For a cool green look, try Gilded Ganache with Bless Her Heart and then dab a bit of Champagne Truffle over that.

I’m quite happy with this palette. It works great on my super fair skin, the warmer colours make my blue eyes pop. The smell is lovely. The packaging is great! The colours are very pigmented. I read a lot of reviews claiming otherwise but I did not find that to be the case at all. I have only had this palette a week and every day I wear it I get a compliment on my makeup!

Candied peach works great on the lid, if you wet the brush you get a super bright version of the shade or use a dry brush to smoke it out in the crease. Don’t even need to pack it really. The mattes are also very buttery and pigmented and blend well. Peach pit is a great shade, they all work so well together. The only con is the darker shades - they definitely do muddy a little and I wish the purple translated better on the lid or pulls really muted and muddy for sure which is a shame. I haven’t tried the light mattes yet but they look like great transition colours for my cool toned fair skin.

Overall I would say this palette is a good buy. I bought Modern Renaissance and I wanted to love it so bad, but the colours were just too dark and muddy on my fair skin and way too bold for day time. This palette gives me the bold, pinky Smokey eyes I wanted from Modern Renaissance without washing me out. But don’t over blend or they will turn muddy.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Too Faced has been knocked down for being gimmicky, with this palette being no exception (peach-scented, hello). But, if you can stop listening to beauty gurus constantly bitching about Too Faced's marketing and aesthetic, you'll find that they do have good quality makeup. This palette's colour payoff is great (brown girl friendly, surprisingly!) and both buildable and blendable. This palette has a lot of depth for a deceptively simple colour wheel. After using it for a while, I find that it's more than just a neutral palette with a few pops of colours. Don't sleep on it.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I wasn't planning on buying this when I went into Ulta but a different palette that I wanted to try was out of stock. I figured this would be a good choice because the Chocolate Bar was my first high end purchase ever and I’ve had that for a couple years now so I had the expectation for the quality of the Peach to be great too.

I don’t find the scent to be too strong, it just smells like those gummy peach ring candies lol. Basically if you know that meme/video where the little girl is doing a makeup tutorial and she stops completely just to smell the lipgloss really hard, thats how I am with this palette.

I always use primer on my lids because I have oily skin and even when I swatched this in the store it was very pigmented. Bless Her Heart and Nectar were two shades in this palette that stood out to me when it first came out and I really wanted it. Peach Pit and Delectable were the actual first two colors I used along with Nectar for an inner corner and they all went on smoothly and blended well.

Even when using a fluffy brush for the crease I did not get much kick-up from the shadow. The shimmers are very smooth in application. For the lighter matte colors I do find myself needing to dip back into the pan maybe twice to build them up so they are more vibrant on my skin tone. For better payoff I can use the NYX Milk pencil and then use a flat small brush to pack the color on, with the shade Georgia (shows up as a pastel pink on me) that method works well.

In reviews that I’ve watched on YT people were not too thrilled with Talk Derby To Me but to me it is like a blackened smoky version of Black Forest Truffle from the Chocolate bar. There can be fallout with the glitter getting underneath my eyes but I do my eyes before my face so it can be swept away.

I am very happy with this palette! I love the gradient on the packaging and the raised peach detail.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This palette is wonderful. The colors are beautiful, they apply smoothly, and it smells sooooooo good. I just wish it had a black shade, then it would be perfect. Makeup companies, all eyeshadow palettes should have black in the mix!