Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by hair type : Straight

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I spent $50 AUD on this palette, and I wish that I hadn't.
Aside from Bellini (which I absolutely love), the colours were quite chalky, and very lacking in pigment.
I would say that this might be okay for a beginner or somebody who prefers a light wash of colour, if it weren't for the fact that it's totally overpriced for the quality that you receive.
The packaging is absolutely adorable, but I can't in good conscience recommend this, and I definitely wouldn't repurchase.

I don't know how I feel about this palette. On one hand, I've actually hit pan on three shadows (and I mean, one is completely GONE), but there are so many things about this palette that make me unsure about whether or not it enhances my overall collection.
Let's start with the positive: there are great, standout neutral shades. I've hit pan completely on Peaches and Cream (my absolute favorite everyday eyeshadow), and Nectar and White Peach are trailing close behind. Summer Yum, Charmed I'm Sure, and Purée are outstanding crease or deepening shades. But, unfortunately, the neutrals are the shining stars in this palette, as most of the pops of color are weak, in my opinion. The three peachy shades (you know, the namesake of the palette) aren't the greatest. Georgia really disappoints -- it's such a chalky and unpigmented color, and the other two peaches are just okay. I wish they didn't lean so pink. As far as the other colors: Bless Her Heart, the silvery olive green, becomes a muddy mess once applied to the eye; Talk Derby to Me, the blurple shade, does the same. Peach Pit, Delectable, Luscious and Bellini are nice shades, but I hardly gravitate toward them, and Cobbler and Carmelized are boring, lookalike shades that I hardly use. And one shade I haven't even touched is Tempting. It's a sparkly black shade that I just don't see myself using. I wish they'd taken out Tempting and Talk Derby to Me and replaced them with maybe a really pastel peach (like a really iridescent true peach), or maybe a cool-toned light brown for a transition. I'm not sad about the lack of peach choices -- I think a palette of 10+ peach shades would've been repetitive and hard to use. But, when it comes down to it, the colored, smoky side of the palette is very weak, leaving me with nothing but neutrals to play with. And, don't get me wrong -- those neutrals are great. What I don't like about the TF eyeshadow formula is that color really needs to be built up, and that can get annoying on a day you're crunched for time. But those who enjoy softer looks will love that. So, when it comes down to it, this palette is just okay. I like the overall theme, and the packaging and scent is absolutely divine. I guess it just falls short in a lot of ways. It's definitely not the best palette out there, but I will use mine as long as I have it.

Deep down, I bought this to add to my TF palette collection. As far as the colours go, I do find them to be on the peachy side, even the browns lean very warm, almost orange on my skin ( NC 15-20)..The shade "white peach" is a lovely highlight which melts into the skin. It's probably the easiest to work with out of the whole palette. I don't think the rest of the shadows are the best quality though. Theyre OK, but there's better out there. You gotta work some colours like "Georgia" and "belinni" and I feel like I have to layer a lot to have it show up and stay. Delectable was very difficult to work with ( in the end it didn't even look purple, but closer to brown) and even with UDPP or TFSI the colours fade noticeably- but evenly after about 7 hours.
It's still a nice versatile palette for warmer skin. Its got a good mix of light, dark, shimmer, satin and matte shades. Though I'm more cool toned, it still works very well but I prefer the Bon Bons palette for my colouring.
I love the packaging that's for sure!

EDIT: I had to get rid of it. I developed a crazy allergy to it!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This a very unique palette as far as color selection goes, but in my opinion the formula of these shadows are just okay. This palette did not wow me like the chocolate bar palette did, but it is not horrible. I find that I have to wet my eye shadow brush when applying the shimmers to my lid or they are not very pigmented. Some colors look odd together, so you really have to think looks through when playing with this palette.Also I found it interesting that the way the color looks in the pan often does not show up the same color on the eyes. Overall I do enjoy this palette and I can make it work and create some beautiful looks but I would not purchase this item again, especially for $49.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

The Sweet Peach palette contains 18 powder eyeshadows; White Peach (matte vanilla cream), Luscious (pearl peach champagne), Just Peachy (shimmering peachy pink), Bless Her Heart (golden moss), Tempting (bronzed black), Charmed, I'm Sure (matte medium cool brown), Nectar (pearly peachy cream), Cobbler (peachy pinked bronze), Candied Peach (matte coral with violet shimmer), Bellini (gilded peach), Peach Pit (satin perfect raisin), Delectable (matte smoky amethyst), Peaches 'n Cream (matte milky peach), Georgia (matte peachy pink), Carmelized (dark gilded bronze), Puree (metallic dark bronze), Summer Yum (matte gingerbread), Talk Derby To Me (shimmering black violet) .

This is tricky to review as it's not bad, just something I think is unnecessary. On one hand the shadow quality is excellent on all but one of the shades (Delectable is a bit patchy & needs building up), the shades are very wearable and the packaging is awesome. But on the other hand, there isn't anything here that hasn't been done before many other times, so if you have a few palettes already then you already have very similar shades to what's on offer here. If you are looking for a attractive gift for someone who like more neutral tones then I think that Sweet Peach is worth the splurge as the formula quality is great and the palette itself is cute, but I don't think this is a must-own palette for those of us who already own, ahem, a 'few' eyeshadow palettes, as there is nothing unique on offer.

So yeah; all in all this palette falls onto the ho-hum side for me, especially as the shades look different in real life compared to how they appeared on screen = it turns out that there are only two straight forward peach toned shades in the peach themed palette [Candied Peach & Bellini], as the pink or cream undertones on the other 'peach' shades dilutes them too much for the peach tones to show up on my skintone. I've gone to four lippies as I'll continue to use the palette, as it's easy to apply the shadows and they wear well, but next time I purge my eyeshadow collection this palette will be going as I think that the colour picks are pretty "blah" as they're all overdone. Too Faced's site/sephora exclusive peach themed palettes are awesome quality and uniqueness-wise, so I'd recommend trying them and leaving this one.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love the smell and pigmentation of this palette. Great transition shades (GEORGIA is gorge) and shimmers. Packaging is so pretty but mine doesn't shut properly anymore and for the price that's quite disappointing. Love the warm tones and mattes (normally work great for me but occasionally a little muddy). Otherwise great palette :)

I only use four of the shades on a daily basis. The glitter shadows (Bless her heart, Tempting, Peach Pit, Talk Dirty to Me) don't seem to have much staying power on my eyelids, even with the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer. They look good for the first hour, but they seem to fade to a muddy colour after, which is quite disappointing. I recommend swatching instore, then seeing which shades you actually will use and simply buying dupes of those. The smell is unoffensive to me - I don't love it, I don't hate it. I mostly use Peaches N Cream as a base colour, Puree as a lid colour, Summer Yum as the outer vee, and Lucious as the accent, centre of the lid colour. I doubt I will get much use out of the other shades unfortunately.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I just like soft peachy color in general
So when too faced announce that they will drop a peach themed palette, I’m gone crazy (even tho in the end, the actual ‘peachy’ color is just like 3 shades in this particular palette)

Packaging is cute
Scent? Honestly I don’t really care about this aspect, I still prefer makeup with no scent at all, but I’m okay with this.

Formula is good but not great, it’s just fine.
If you looking for a peachy color palette
I don’t think this palette is the one for you, you can reach other palette since these whole peach color is on trend (I mean there’s lot of browns in this palette imo and too faced just release a new peachy theme palette).

I love how this palette smells like peaches! Typically not a big fan of the pink shades, the pink shades in this palette are very nice and simple. Don't see myself using the pops of colors too much just because I'm a warm shade gal. Nice palette in general and able to create different looks with it.

A lovely range of colours in this palette, all super pigmented and blend so smoothly - out of all eyeshadows I've tried, these blend the best by far and can look professional even with minimal effort. 'Georgia' is the most gorgeous peachy pink colour and looks lovely as a transition shade. I'll admit I'm on the fence in terms of the packaging. I think it's cute but a little gimmicky, although I do love the peach scent and think that's a nice touch. It's got a decent sized mirror, I just wish the packaging was a little more secure in terms of opening/closing as it is quite easy to open which makes me wonder how risky it would be to travel with. If I'm honest I do think it's overpriced at £39, but the flawless way the colours blend together makes it worth it.