Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by skin type : Dry

4.3

I gave this 4 stars because of the shade collection. Let's be honest this is really just another neutral palette. For a "Peach" palette I wish they would have added more peach shades with more light pinks, apricots, oranges, etc. The fact that there's only 3 "peach" shades is very disappointing. It's very brown toned with pops of purple and a random green shade which I don't really understand. If you have a quite a few neutral palettes I can guarantee you already have dupes for 98% of these shades. So that's really something to consider before buying into the hype. I will say though that the packaging is tops it's extremely cute and colorful but I wish that colorfulness would have been reflected in the shades. As for the quality it is the same great too faced quality. Excellent pigmentation, blend ability, and long wearing. The smell of peaches is also heavenly. I've got to say though, if you want a true peach palette you would be much better off picking up single shades from Anastasia or Makeup Geek and creating your own. Makeup Geek is a great option for peach colors if you get shades like "Poppy", "Mango Tango", and "Chickadee". This is a good quality palette but not true to its "Peach" theme

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

In love with the pretty colors this palette has,once again great pigments from the eyeshadows and I don't regret buying Too Faced eyeshadows!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I must admit i wasn't sure what to make of this as i bought it on a whim really and was just lucky to get it as it was in stock at Debenhams for a second time after selling out so fast first time round. However after looking at many tutorials on you tube i got some great ideas to make it work. There are a nice selection of colours neutrals and peachy tones. Some have found the pigmentation lacking and not found there was enough peach colours but i must say i think the colours are very summery and the pigmentation seems fine to me. The palette is subtle but can be built up although i like the subtlety of this palette and i think this is prettier than in your face pigmentation in the summer. I am nw20 in Mac foundation with blue eyes for reference and it makes my eyes look so pretty. One or two iffy powdery colours but overall still a really good value buy. I think it's worth getting for the summer if you can.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm a collector of these Too Faced palettes in metal boxes--and several of them are my go-to shadows. One of the cardboard palettes, Vegas Nay's Stardust is so useful, I use it as my travel palette and bring nothing else. So when the Peach Palette was re-issued, I decided to spend the nearly fifty bucks. Update: This is one of the most popular palettes Too Faced makes but I find it less useful than the Semi-Sweet Chocolate. The mid tones get a bit chalky on me and the shimmers are difficult to get pay-off. I end up with a cakey eye and the darks are not well pigmented. I do my usual mid tone in the crease, shimmer on the lid and dark in the corners but it doesn't always work out. The scent is divine, however and the packaging is cute. But I find I just don't get a great eye look compared to the two chocolate named palettes.

It's a mixed bag (box.) The peach colors are lovely and a nice riff from the browns in the chocolate palettes. How many of us have too many neutral nude palettes? I get tired of brown, so the pinks, peaches and related violet and green look good. There are frosts and shimmers and mattes. It comes with a folder of three eye looks, none of which blew me away. I miss the cards that Vegas Nay did. Those were spectacular. I can't believe the eye looks I get that make my (over sixty) eyes look dramatic and lifted. There are three looks--a plain day look, and two smoky looks. However, through the miracle of Youtube tutorial divas, you can find better ones. Dulce Candy has one I like with violets, very beautiful for you brown-eyed lassies. (I have dark green eyes.) Purples are made for brown eyes, so go view it if you have brown or cinnamon eyes. The other vids I found are annoying in various ways so I won't recommend, but they do show enough looks that work for blue eyes (Caramelized gives that goldish look) and green eyes (the "Charmed, I'm sure" and violets also work well, as does the sienna "Puree.")

I've gotten several really great eye looks from this palette that last all day if you use Shadow Insurance and/or Ochre Paint Pot from Mac. I did a base of Peaches & Cream (champagne peach shimmer), Summer Yum in the crease (sienna mid brown) transitioning to Candied Peach (bubble gum peach pink) and Bellini (pink champagne) packed on the lid. Lined with black liquid liner and black pencil on the water line. Really great look for day.

Most of the colors, especially the light matte, have great coverage. As USUAL, Too Faced seems to have issues with color payoff of the dark shades. I have never found a dark Too Faced glittery color that goes on without being blotchy. "Talk Derby" is such a color--a sparkly blackberry that doesn't go on dark and deep unless you use your finger or wet it for a liner. Tempting (black) peach pit (violet) and Delectable (violet) similarly are not deeply pigmented.

My three favorite colors are Nectar (frosty cream), Puree (sun tan) and Summer Yum (a medium sienna brown.) You can get a good day eye with these and line with any of the dark colors. Peaches and Cream, bisque color and White Peach matte off white are both great base colors.

I still like this palette (the smell is DIVINE and I don't like smells in makeup, so go figure.) The peaches are nice for green eyes and there are some warm browns that are very good colors. I think they could have included a more yellowed color rather than three different violets --I find golds and pale yellows useful, but in all, it's pretty good.

Of the Too Faced big palettes, I'd say Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar (with the blueberry and peanut butter colors) don't overlap, or the Bon Bon palette (bright, blued pinks and violets.) Of all the palettes, perhaps if you had to pick one, it would be Chocolate Bar (neutrals.) But if you don't do browns, and you like peachy tones, this could be the go-to, one palette does it all.

So I stalked this palette for weeks on its first release and didn't nab it, but I was able to find it when re-released. I spent serious time trying to locate this, and I'm so glad I did. It's my favorite palette right now. I'm nw 10 ish with light brown hair and blue eyes, and have never used very warm colors and certainly never orangey ones on my eyes, I have always been afraid of looking like a pink eyed white rabbit with warm colors. But, after seeing these shades on other women, I wanted to try them out. I love these tones, and love how many different looks I can create. If I had one complaint (besides what a pain in the ass it was to find), it would be that i would love to have had a lighter matte brown for a transition color for the crease-but otherwise love the quality, blendability, colors, packaging, and color payoff.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Tbh i love it so much i love the color and the coverage and to me it goes w everything so good

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm obssesed with this palette! High pigmentation, the eyeshadows blend like a dream and the smell!! Omg!! The smell is delicious! When i do my makeup with this palette the smell of peach puts me in a good mood i can picture myself doing my makeup on a beautiful summer day in a garden full of peaches lol. The eyeshadows are beautiful if you like warm browns,olive greens,deep purples and peaches you need to have it! If you are familiar with the chocolate bar palettes you will looove it! Not to mention the packaging! So cute

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

It smells amazing and kinda even tastes like peaches? It's good quality, pigmented and super buttery, but it doesn't have that many peachy shades. There are maybe four peach shades, and for all the hype, I thought it would be better.

The amount of different looks you can achieve with this one palette is amazing! Super blendable, and pigmented and the smelling like peaches doesn't hurt either!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think that I am now having some kind of issue with most of Too Faced products, especially their overhyped eyeshadow palettes. I got this Sweet Peach palette as a gift, but honestly I would never buy it with my own money and here is why.

Eyeshadow quality here is rather pants. If you compare Too Faced shadows to KVD, Tarte or even MUG - these do feel like coloured chalk. They even stain my eyelids, which never happens with any other popular brands. I find that the prettiest shades here have a very bad pigmentation. You can always check out all of the swatches on my blog ( http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/03/31/Is-It-Worth-The-Hype-Sweet-Peach-Palette-Review ).

The scent of this palette is so overpowering, it gives me proper headaches. Funnily, it doesn't go away and sticks to my eyelids (chemical peach) for hours. I honestly don't get why this palette is so hyped up, but in my book - pass!