Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 44-55

4.4

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was a bit late to the party with purchasing this pallette. I held off initially due to the fact it was limited edition and extremely hard/near on impossible to purchase in the U.K. YouTube reviews at that time were very mixed. I'd also got a little tired of the novelty aspect of Too faced palettes and items and I like grown up makeup. Then an on line Department store in the Uk started selling this pallette when it was no longer 'limited'. I gave in. I don't know if it's just the pallette I have but the smell of peaches is very chemical. I have the chocolate bar and chocolate Bon bons from last year (yes, gave in to those) and the smell is just sweet and of vanilla/cocoa, but not this and I don't find it very nice. I do like the colours though and find them all consistent regarding pigmentation and blendability. There was talk on YouTube of there not being enough peach shades. I have to disagree because they have at least 4 and all varying tones and brightness. In fact, it can look a little too peachy on the eye if you use too many and depending on your skin tone and eye colour ( mine are brown) can look a bit odd. I use the palest peach as a transition colour mainly and use the green, purples and other browns mainly. It's not a pallette I go to every day. I imagine if you have green or blue eyes, this would be fab pallette for you.

I waited a loooong time to buy this one, but I'm so glad I did! Great selection of mattes and shimmers, smooth, blendable and long-lasting. Perfect for travel, and stacks so neatly with my other Too Faced palettes. A pleasure to use; highly recommend!

I'll admit I was drawn to this palette partly because of the pretty packaging (reminds me of paintboxes I had when I was little) and the promise of a peachy scent. I'm a sucker for things like that. I wasn't expecting to find it as useful as my In Bloom palette, but I've used this palette at least 3 times a week since I bought it 2 months ago -- and I've used all of the colours. I've never been very adventurous with eyeshadow (I usually stick to browns, and occasionally burgundy or mauve), but the array of colours -- and the selection of finishes -- makes it easy to do a variety of looks. The two colours I thought would be out of my comfort zone -- Candied Peach and Bless Her Heart -- are actually very flattering on me. Who knew? Not me! The formula of the shadows is pigmented, easy to blend, and lasts all day (I use a shadow primer) without fading or smudging. Worth the $$. No regrets.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gorgeous peachy colors! I have a MAC palette with pinks, but until now had yet to find a palette with the same color gradient, but in peaches. I love that there is a deep purple shade that complements the others, and a nice, soft, light green shade, too. The brow bone shades are so soft and creamy looking with the right amount of shimmer. I have fair skin, easily burn, with dark blonde hair, grey eyes. This palette allows looks that make my eyes look so blue. I can see these shades on all skin/hair types, and I was surprised by how little fallout there is compared to other Too Faced palettes. Try the matching blush/highlight palette with the eyes; it's so pretty and flattering especially if you have a hint of a tan (I use Sephora's spray tan once a week).

Beautiful palette in colors I love, warm browns, peaches and some light and dark colors to blend. The one green color is particularly pretty. I took this as the only palette on a long vacation and it has been versatile. My only compliant, and it one I have with all Too Faced eye shadows, is they do not have a lot of staying power. The metal box is great, a step up from cardboard boxes, especially for travel.