Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by age: 44-55

4.5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was a bit late to the party with purchasing this pallette. I held off initially due to the fact it was limited edition and extremely hard/near on impossible to purchase in the U.K. YouTube reviews at that time were very mixed. I'd also got a little tired of the novelty aspect of Too faced palettes and items and I like grown up makeup. Then an on line Department store in the Uk started selling this pallette when it was no longer 'limited'. I gave in. I don't know if it's just the pallette I have but the smell of peaches is very chemical. I have the chocolate bar and chocolate Bon bons from last year (yes, gave in to those) and the smell is just sweet and of vanilla/cocoa, but not this and I don't find it very nice. I do like the colours though and find them all consistent regarding pigmentation and blendability. There was talk on YouTube of there not being enough peach shades. I have to disagree because they have at least 4 and all varying tones and brightness. In fact, it can look a little too peachy on the eye if you use too many and depending on your skin tone and eye colour ( mine are brown) can look a bit odd. I use the palest peach as a transition colour mainly and use the green, purples and other browns mainly. It's not a pallette I go to every day. I imagine if you have green or blue eyes, this would be fab pallette for you.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I really didn't plan on buying this! I've passed it by so many times thinking it was over-hyped & I own way too many TF palettes that I rarely ever reach for anymore. I also usually prefer more Pink-Mauves than Pink-Peach shades on my green eyes. My experiences w/ TF shimmers has always been that they had chunky glitter that fell out all over my face. I had zero desire for this palette what so ever, other than it smelled good. lol Well, that changed when i recently saw a MUA's IG page and started noticing almost all her clients (for weddings & other events) of all varying ages seemed to have some of the same shadows used on them and they were ALL ABSOLUTELY STUNNING eye looks. I started clicking on all the photos to try and see what palette she was using. Lo & behold, there was a super recent photo of Tamara Barney (as much as I hate to admit that lol) from RHOC of a look this MUA did on her post-new face lift for her WWHL appearance. I immediately noticed it was those exact same eye shadow shades she used on her that I was noticing before on all the other eye look photos of her other clients that I had been going gaga over! Finally, she tagged the TF Sweet Peach palette as what she used on all those eye looks. They were all slight variations of the same look: shimmery lid, the peach crease/matte transition shades and fading into the darker purple outer V. The combination of these shades is GORGEOUS on everyone I saw it applied on. I immediately went out & bought this palette the next day. There is enough pink in these peach shades that they seem to work well for all skintones. I was scared they would be too orange-peach for me. They aren't. They are perfectly brightening & complimentary. The shades are so complimentary & go so well together. You can make a complete matte eye look, a shimmery look, a casual look, an office appropriate look or spice it up for a nightime smokey or shimmery look. And there is no fallout with the shimmers or glitters. The shadows are very smooth & blend easily. They are very pigmented. For once, there is EVERYTHING i need in ONE palette to make a ton of gorgeous different looks. How many times do we buy a palette & find we still have to reach for an outside eye shadow or 2 to complete the look? Not with this palette. It's perfect! On top of that the case is super cute & the shadows smell like Peach Jolly Ranchers. I now wish TF would come out with a Berries & Cream palette with Pinks, Raspberry, Mauve, Purple, Blackberry, etc shades. I love this return to the more wearable girly, romantic eye shades vs the bright, loud, garish Circus sideshow colors I've seen way too much of in the last 5+ years in so many brand's palettes. A++ on this palette Too Faced!

I waited a loooong time to buy this one, but I'm so glad I did! Great selection of mattes and shimmers, smooth, blendable and long-lasting. Perfect for travel, and stacks so neatly with my other Too Faced palettes. A pleasure to use; highly recommend!

One of my all-time favorite palettes and one of the best Too Faced has put out. Not chalky, all easily blendable, you can create a million looks from these shades, and the smell....oh, the smell. Peachy heaven.

The only disappointment I found was that in the pans, the shadows that have sparkles in them look stunning but they don't translate the same when you apply them. No real sparkle or glitter once on your lids.

The neutrals are gorgeous, as well as the darker/brighter colors. I love the looks this palette creates, you can do a muted day look and a Glam night look.

Absolutely worth every penny.

I'll admit I was drawn to this palette partly because of the pretty packaging (reminds me of paintboxes I had when I was little) and the promise of a peachy scent. I'm a sucker for things like that. I wasn't expecting to find it as useful as my In Bloom palette, but I've used this palette at least 3 times a week since I bought it 2 months ago -- and I've used all of the colours. I've never been very adventurous with eyeshadow (I usually stick to browns, and occasionally burgundy or mauve), but the array of colours -- and the selection of finishes -- makes it easy to do a variety of looks. The two colours I thought would be out of my comfort zone -- Candied Peach and Bless Her Heart -- are actually very flattering on me. Who knew? Not me! The formula of the shadows is pigmented, easy to blend, and lasts all day (I use a shadow primer) without fading or smudging. Worth the $$. No regrets.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I have never been a big wearer of eyeshadow, so a whole palette of colors like this never made sense for me. Until this one. I just couldn't resist the colors, the packaging, the scent, and the pure fun of it! When I was a little girl, I recall looking through popular magazine of the time, left on tables in Drs or dentist offices with my mother. We would look at photos of impossibly beautiful women, and I remember her pointing out a picture of Natalie Wood. My mother said, "See, those are the makeup colors you'll need to wear...peach rouges and lipstick." When I became old enough to actually wear makeup, I remembered the "peach" advice, and, luckily, I was always drawn to peachy colors. In the 1980s the whole Color Me Beautiful "revolution" began, and, of course, everyone learned their color "seasons". I was Autumn then, and I believe I'm called a "dark" or "deep" Autumn now. A staple color for Autumn: Peach! There are so many colors in the palette, and they definitely all work with peach blush/lipstick, etc. The palette comes with a little instruction booklet with step-by-steps for 3 different looks: Peaches & Cream, Smoldering Peach, and Southern Belle. All three looks are perfectly wearable and flattering. I LOVE when palettes include instructions for application and effects, because I'm sure I'd never come up with the clever use of colors myself. I wore the "Peaches & Cream" shadow look, with Papa Don't Peach blush, and Sweet Peach Creamy Lip Oil Gloss in Pure Peach. Friends noticed me in eyeshadow and said why don't I always wear it when I can do makeup so well? One friend asked if I had my makeup done before I came, haha. They made me happy with the compliments, so I feel this was a good buy for me. Personally I am thrilled that these shades are light and "natural" looking. They blend easily and they don't look overdone or obnoxious. These shades are especially good for "warm" coloring, olive/tan skin, and deep skin. They seem to bring out an inner glow.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gorgeous peachy colors! I have a MAC palette with pinks, but until now had yet to find a palette with the same color gradient, but in peaches. I love that there is a deep purple shade that complements the others, and a nice, soft, light green shade, too. The brow bone shades are so soft and creamy looking with the right amount of shimmer. I have fair skin, easily burn, with dark blonde hair, grey eyes. This palette allows looks that make my eyes look so blue. I can see these shades on all skin/hair types, and I was surprised by how little fallout there is compared to other Too Faced palettes. Try the matching blush/highlight palette with the eyes; it's so pretty and flattering especially if you have a hint of a tan (I use Sephora's spray tan once a week).

Beautiful palette in colors I love, warm browns, peaches and some light and dark colors to blend. The one green color is particularly pretty. I took this as the only palette on a long vacation and it has been versatile. My only compliant, and it one I have with all Too Faced eye shadows, is they do not have a lot of staying power. The metal box is great, a step up from cardboard boxes, especially for travel.