Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by age: 36-43

4.7

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Background Story: I was avoiding this palette for a long time especially since I bought naked heat palette not that long ago and I still love it so much. Even with that being the case I still couldn't shake this sweet peach out of my mind. I went to Sephora telling the sales assistant how I keep considering this palette but keep hearing bad reviews on youtube.. she then steered me to the new ABH Soft Glam. I ended up getting the soft glam but then returned it a couple of weeks later because I wasn't falling in love with the looks that I was getting, and I found myself wanting to use my Naked Heat more. So I did an exchange and finally just gave in and bought the Sweet Peach Palette.

Review: Boy am I happy I bought it. Honestly as a WOC, right now this is my new fave palette next to the Naked Heat. The quality of the shadows is not that great in terms of pigmentation on a single swipe and texture, but there is just something about the colours and how they look sooo good together. The combos that I have come up with were all super super pretty on the eyes and very flattering overall!! The shimmers are so gorgeous!!! The matte crease colours take effort but they look so amazing after you work them with the blending brush and top the lid with a shimmer shade. That candied peach colour is the perfect colour that looks somewhat natural on my skin tone, like a flushed eye look. I like to blend it in with Summer Yum for some depth. I also was surprised that the light colour, Georgia was really nice all over the lid as a base and didn't look ashy... the look in the pan was deceiving to me at first because it looked so light and cool toned but I use it a lot. I also find because the colours aren't super pigmented on the first swipe, you can really build them up to the intensity that you like.... soft and subtle to dramatic. I have to mention that my favourite shimmer shade is Luscious, It's RIDICULOUSly striking and beautiful. Oh, and I have to mention that swiping candied peach and Just peachy at the same time with a blush brush gives you a really nice cheek colour that compliments the eye look. So that's another bonus. Overall I felt that I was more excited to use this palette each day for the variety of looks that I could get compared to the ABH soft glam so I'm happy with my decision. I can see myself buying the palette again if I ever run out. I'm also taking this with me for travel as well over all my other palettes. Anyways I hope this review helps someone if they are on the fence about buying it.

The good
The smell of the box and product in the tin...nice! as the name suggest peaches and all
I love the trending peachy smokey eye look now
lovely packaging, nice summer colors, pleasant to look at and nice for travels
This is great for fiery -orangey smouldering eyes

The bad
A bit pricey
Not as pigmented like tarte pro amazonian pallette
The tiny mirror isnt helpful
Wait out for the peachy mattes newly launched... its got better pigmentation/color payoffs based on reviews and MUA/ gurus. Feels like the Too faced knew the backlash on Sweet peach and came up with Peach mattes! Too Faced Sweet Peach seemed like a rush attempt against Kylie`s peach pallettee.

The ugly
now i understand why the reviewers complain that upon blending all the colors look muddy. Blend and then they all turn out similar! The trick is to go easy on blending or very lightly but even then ... hmmm
The shimmer on shade Candied Peach hardly shows up, Puree and Summer Yum look so similar. Just Peachy is just like Candied Peach even without the shimmer!

Recommend
Well, there are other better pallettes like UD Naked Heat, Zoeva Opulence cos of better pigmentation. Or get Too Faced Peachy matte instead

This palette was so overhyped when it first launched that I absolutely didn't want it. I had no intentions to get it whatsoever. However, after the relaunch I decided to swatch it while in Sephora. It is beautiful.

I still didn't buy it right away because it gets such mixed reviews. I found that many reviews revolved around the love/hate of the scent. I have NO sense of smell so those reviews meant nothing to me........and.......I don't like peaches! I know, I'm probably the only person on earth. There are also conflicting reviews about pigmentation and colors looking muddy on the eyes.
Some people say its their HG and others think it's sub par.

I had Ulta points so I decided to use them on the Peach Palette and I LOVE IT!!!!
All the looks I've done come out beautiful. I've done light summery looks as well as dark smokey ones. It's very versatile. The pigmentation has been good and the shadows stay on all day. I've had no issues with blending so far.

If your drawn to this palette and are unsure because of the mixed reviews I'd say go for it. I'm happy that I did.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

For the price I'm Disappointed in the pigmentation! The colors are very pretty but it's lacking in the pigmentation department. Not good enough for me.

So I stalked this palette for weeks on its first release and didn't nab it, but I was able to find it when re-released. I spent serious time trying to locate this, and I'm so glad I did. It's my favorite palette right now. I'm nw 10 ish with light brown hair and blue eyes, and have never used very warm colors and certainly never orangey ones on my eyes, I have always been afraid of looking like a pink eyed white rabbit with warm colors. But, after seeing these shades on other women, I wanted to try them out. I love these tones, and love how many different looks I can create. If I had one complaint (besides what a pain in the ass it was to find), it would be that i would love to have had a lighter matte brown for a transition color for the crease-but otherwise love the quality, blendability, colors, packaging, and color payoff.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Several people rave about the scent; however, I only smell a faint scent of toilet water, which is not that pleasant so I'm glad it's barely scented. The shades I've been using daily are as follows: Cobbler or Carmelized on the lid. Both are light, middle toned bronze shades. For the crease I use the shades- Puree, Summer Yum, and Candied Peach (all together). These shades are nice in the crease and don't require much blending. I use Peach and Cream all over the lid as a base for my shadows. Overall it's a nice addition to my makeup collection; however, it is definitely a palette that is not a must have item. If I lost it, I would not rush out to repurchase it. I give it three and a half stars.

Update: I've been using this palette daily for more than 2 months now and haven't had a desire to use my other palettes. I really love the natural look that this palette gives me. Just beautiful.

Love the little tin it comes in and all too faced collections they are so fun. This one isn't my favorite. Mostly because they don't really have a lot of pigment to some of the colors. I have light-medium skin and oily lids so I always put primer on and still several of the colors just really don't show up. I find I have to apply several coats to get them to even show up at all. So not my favorite and I wouldn't buy again just nothing special about this set. I love too faced chocolate bar that's my go to right now.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I must admit i wasn't sure what to make of this as i bought it on a whim really and was just lucky to get it as it was in stock at Debenhams for a second time after selling out so fast first time round. However after looking at many tutorials on you tube i got some great ideas to make it work. There are a nice selection of colours neutrals and peachy tones. Some have found the pigmentation lacking and not found there was enough peach colours but i must say i think the colours are very summery and the pigmentation seems fine to me. The palette is subtle but can be built up although i like the subtlety of this palette and i think this is prettier than in your face pigmentation in the summer. I am nw20 in Mac foundation with blue eyes for reference and it makes my eyes look so pretty. One or two iffy powdery colours but overall still a really good value buy. I think it's worth getting for the summer if you can.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This pallet is worth the hype to me, and I'm sorry so many makeup mavens are missing out because it was such a limited quantity. I don't agree with Too Faced on that one. There's a wait list a mile long at the shop where I work that will never be fulfilled because the quantities were so severely limited, so why not make plenty and make everyone happy? With that being said, the colors are gorgeous, and while yes I agree it's got it's share of neutrals, it goes beyond with a deep green, purple and strangely wearable shades of peach that can't truly qualify as neutral. And as with all Too Faced eye shadows, the quality is incredible: smooth, blendable, velvety and luxurious. I keep reaching for this pallet daily because it's so wearable and versatile, and at night when I'm at my vanity removing my makeup I'll open it up just to take a whiff because it smells like peach candy. (And it tastes sweet too! I know this because I licked my brush to apply a deeper shade as a liner. Go figure.) I apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance if I have a long day ahead of me, and it doesn't budge. If I don't wear the primer it still lasts fairly well on my naturally oily eyelids. I'd recommend this pallet to makeup mavens and novices alike, if only it's availability hadn't been so limited. I really don't think that was fair. If you're able to buy this at the msrp, then my all means snatch it up, you won't regret it. However, pass if you can only find it on eBay for $125.00. Because at the end of the day, it's just eye shadow. Good eye shadow, but eye shadow none the less. If you want to treat yourself, there are plenty of other lovely and more readily available pallets to choose from.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the staying power love it so much

Popular Palettes