Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 30-35

4.3

I absolutely love this palette. I find myself reaching for this everyday even though I love other palettes and reluctantly bring those out when I know I've used this one a bit too much.

When I was first introduced to eye-shadow I wanted something that would compliment my brown eyes and olive tan skin. Alot of the eye-shadows out there lean too cool and alot of the shadows are too pale for my skin tone. When this came out it was a no brainer. There are deep tones for transitions and the peachy/pinks give my complexion life.

I love the satin shades in this especially the dark ones and always love the looks I come up with.

The only things that I don't really like in this palette are the scent and the fact that it doesn't have a larger pan for the light matte shade I use for my brow bone. I've already hit pan and find I need this shade for blending and clean up. Other than that I love this palette and would recommend this to everyone.

I love the colors in this palette, am neutral on the scent, hate the quality. There is no rhyme or reason as to which shadows are pigmented, smooth, have no fallout, are long-lasting, etc etc etc. In my experience the majority fail on most fronts. I will say that the colors (or at least the IDEA of the colors) are beautiful and well curated. But when they're on the eye that beauty is mostly lost.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great peach scent as advertised and the colors are absolutely stunning with good pigmentation and decent longevity. The colors flatter my brown eyes as well. I have been looking forward to trying this for a long time and glad I snagged one from Ulta before they were sold out. The palette itself seems durable and it is so cute.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was lucky enough to be able to buy this pallet when it came out, its always selling out! Every single color is amazing. Its a mix of shimmer and matte shades, peach colors, purple colors....very nice warm shades. And of course, obviously it smells like peaches! I wish these palettes were cheaper BUT they are well worth the money!