Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by age: 25-29

4.5

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This has already become one of my favorite palettes! I love the way the colors all work together to create effortless looks. The metallic shades are so wonderfully pigmented without needing to wet your brush, and the dark colors also have a really nice color payoff IMO. Some of the colors (white peach, nectar, peaches 'n cream) may not show up well on fairer skin tones, but that doesn't mean those shades are useless! The smell is also quiet nice - not nearly as strong as the first Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. I really hope Too Faced makes this a permanent part of their collection!

Love it.

I saw this on one of kathleenlights video,her no mirror makeup video.

And I thought"If someone can make it that beautiful without a mirror,I might at least make it look like that with mirror."

So I went and get it lol.

I do understand the thought of that there are a little lack of peachy colour to call it a peach pallet,but I personally feel like it's kind of on point,I mean,main characters have to be the minorities right?

Oh and why I love this pallet?

It's a perfect everyday pallet,and all the good thing about too faced eye shadows works the same.

But there is one thing that I just can't get on the too faced pallet with this kind of package,they made the pallet with these good size mirror and cover them up with cardboard,just because they thought it's cute?
Why not just the cute card board and light weight pallet or just practical size mirror like you want me to use the mirror.

Anyway the shadows are really great so I can deal with anything came with them.

Oh and I don't really like the peach scent on this one,smells like peach soda not real peach.

Love this palette, too faced is fast becoming my favourite make up brand ! Love the smell of peach, the colours are great especially for summer lovely corals and pinks. Colours apply nicely as with all toofaced eye shadows.
Really lovely palette and packaging

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love the packaging, the peach scent and how highly pigmented it is - but I've noticed that the intensity of color dwindles throughout the day - not much, but more than other eye shadows. I love it but would not buy it again - the shades don't really do it for me, of course there are too many neutrals!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Loooove this palette!! Sold out super quickly when it was released here in Australia so really glad I got my hands on one!! I have both the original chocolate bar and semi sweet chocolate bar palettes which I LOVE but this definitely beats them both out in my opinion! The colour pay off is awesome so you need very little and the shades are very versatile and ridiculously flattering. The peach scent is pretty great too. My fave too faced palette by far. Only interesting little thing I noticed was the most pigmented orangey tinged shades actually slightly stain your lids... I don't really find this an issue though because I reapply daily anyway haha! Otherwise 10 out of 10 :)

Love how the colours are really neutral (sort of) and how pigmented they are. Smell amazing and packagings are beautiful!

I'm not a huge fan of all-neutral palettes so Chocolate Bar palettes never appealed to me. But as soon as I saw this one, I knew I have to get it because the colors are just SO pretty! I was on the fence about purchasing it after seeing reviews from temptalia and muse, but my love for warm tones won.
And I can honestly say that Sweet Peach became one of my all time favorites. Apart from the beautiful color selection, the shadows are pigmented and blend very well. My fave shades are (obviously) "Candied Peach", "Just Peachy", I love also "Luscious", "Purée" & "Summer yum"... They last on my eyelids for about 10 hours- maybe not as long as my Sleek shadows but on my favorite Zoeva primer they perform just as good.
I don't care about the smell as long as it doesn't irritate my sensitive, allergy prone skin. The packaging is pretty and sturdy. Given its popularity and hype, it should really become part of the permanent collection. Overall, I think it's a beautiful product and worth the money (regular price, not the eBay one, obviously).

Update August 2017: so it's permanent, cool! I still use it and like it just as much as when I first bought it. If I'm going for neutral look, I usually reach for this palette. I've hit pan on "White Peach", "Luscious", "Candied Peach" and "Just Peachy" (can't help using bright colors lol).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This has easily become my go to everyday eye-shadow palette. It was what I hoped the Urban Decay 3 would have been like. Too Faced won me again on this one.

For reference I am an NC 35 and this review is really about how the shadows performed on me. The colours are just as pigmented and buttery as the Chocolate and Semi sweet palettes. I find the performance even better, they blend beautifuly and translate on the lids to give a polished eye look.

The colours in the palette work well together and has an array of transition colours which is amazing. I love the shimmers and the satins. The scent is not as good as the chocolate, and can smell slightly artificial, but it's better than non for me.

The one downer that gets me, is you don't get as much product as the original and I personally like to see consistency in a brand especially since they charge the same for each palette.

I still love this palette, I think it's stayed my desire to look for other palettes since now I have my peaches and pinks.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm obssesed with this palette! High pigmentation, the eyeshadows blend like a dream and the smell!! Omg!! The smell is delicious! When i do my makeup with this palette the smell of peach puts me in a good mood i can picture myself doing my makeup on a beautiful summer day in a garden full of peaches lol. The eyeshadows are beautiful if you like warm browns,olive greens,deep purples and peaches you need to have it! If you are familiar with the chocolate bar palettes you will looove it! Not to mention the packaging! So cute

Deep down, I bought this to add to my TF palette collection. As far as the colours go, I do find them to be on the peachy side, even the browns lean very warm, almost orange on my skin ( NC 15-20)..The shade "white peach" is a lovely highlight which melts into the skin. It's probably the easiest to work with out of the whole palette. I don't think the rest of the shadows are the best quality though. Theyre OK, but there's better out there. You gotta work some colours like "Georgia" and "belinni" and I feel like I have to layer a lot to have it show up and stay. Delectable was very difficult to work with ( in the end it didn't even look purple, but closer to brown) and even with UDPP or TFSI the colours fade noticeably- but evenly after about 7 hours.
It's still a nice versatile palette for warmer skin. Its got a good mix of light, dark, shimmer, satin and matte shades. Though I'm more cool toned, it still works very well but I prefer the Bon Bons palette for my colouring.
I love the packaging that's for sure!

EDIT: I had to get rid of it. I developed a crazy allergy to it!