Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by age: 19-24

4.3

I gave this 4 stars because of the shade collection. Let's be honest this is really just another neutral palette. For a "Peach" palette I wish they would have added more peach shades with more light pinks, apricots, oranges, etc. The fact that there's only 3 "peach" shades is very disappointing. It's very brown toned with pops of purple and a random green shade which I don't really understand. If you have a quite a few neutral palettes I can guarantee you already have dupes for 98% of these shades. So that's really something to consider before buying into the hype. I will say though that the packaging is tops it's extremely cute and colorful but I wish that colorfulness would have been reflected in the shades. As for the quality it is the same great too faced quality. Excellent pigmentation, blend ability, and long wearing. The smell of peaches is also heavenly. I've got to say though, if you want a true peach palette you would be much better off picking up single shades from Anastasia or Makeup Geek and creating your own. Makeup Geek is a great option for peach colors if you get shades like "Poppy", "Mango Tango", and "Chickadee". This is a good quality palette but not true to its "Peach" theme

I really LOVE THIS PALETTE. It's such a special selection of shades and the quality is the Too Faced norm but getting my hands on it was such a pain... Here's how I did it though: I am a 20 year old college student, not a big makeup celebrity so I don't get my hands on new limited edition products that easily. First you will want to talk to the manager at ulta where she will tell you what you want to know about it (ask ask ask when it's getting restocked she will know). Then set the date in your calendar and set an alarm for 7 am of that day. You'll want to call in and have them put one on hold for you and if they don't want to do that you're not speaking with the right person; ask for the manager! Make sure you tell them to put one on hold (early morning they just got the shipment so they have a bunch to tie down for other people.) let them know what time you'll will be in that day and they should hold it. A lot of my friends have had no luck with the online orders because when a popular product is restocked people wait and wait and the servers of that site usually crash in the check out process. I recommend that if you have an obsession with palettes that you really do need this one in your life. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This palette is a great everyday palette. I use all these shades on a regular basis. though I do agree that there could have been a better selection of peach shades since it is supposed to be a peach palette. Plus side though, it smells awesome and is very versatile.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

THIS IS MU HG PALETTE! The signature peach shade is perfect, along with summer yum, talk derby to me, and Bellini! the colors blend so well and are highly pigmented, they also last all day. I get compliments everywhere I go when I wear this! There isn't a single shade in here that wouldn't look amazing on any skin tone. I have medium tan skin and the pigments look exactly the same on me and in my pale Irish friend.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I am really pleased with this palette. Not so much the hype and the limited quantities which made getting this palette so difficult. This palette doesn't have any ground-breaking shades and many are easily dupe-able (essentially this is a neutral palette with pops of pinky peach, green and purple), but I like the fact that I can have all of these shades in one palette. And I really like this palette.

I don't enjoy the smell of this palette but it's not the worst thing in the world. It smells like chalky candy peaches.

I love the array of shades in this palette. Everything is so much prettier in person than the pictures online! There are so many beautiful shades in this palette, every time I open it, I don't know which shade to use first, I just want to use them all! The shimmers are buttery, the mattes are pigmented and the shades work so well together putting a look together is effortless.

I also love the fact that all the shadows are the same size. I never used those big shades, they always ended up being too light for my NW45 skin tone and I disliked having big shades I never used. I really like the overall tone of this palette, I find there are so many rich, dark, shades that play so nicely with my dark skin.

There are no straight up duds in this palette like there were in the Chocolate Bar (I'm looking at you Candied Violet and Strawberry Bon Bon). There are a few shades that are sheer or patchy or prone to sheering out when blended (like Just Peachy, Talk Derby to Me, and Candied Peach) but they're still workable.

All in all; I enjoy the warmth and deepness of this palette and think the shades are really gorgeous. I do enjoy the array of shades and I think the packaging is adorable. It's not a must-have palette, but it will make a good addition to someone's collection if they like warm eyeshadows.

Got this palette in the mail today and I'm in love!
The colours are just what you'd expect from too faced, smooth, buttery and pigmented.
There is a wide range of warmer toned shimmer and matte colours with a few brighter ones also.
They blend amazingly well together and last a long time without fading too much (I used the benefit air patrol primer underneath).
Would definitely recommend for people with blue/green eyes as the warm colours really enhance lighter eyes.

PROS
-Gorgeous packaging.
-Good range of shades and finishes.
-Blendable and long lasting.
-Smells amazing!

CONS
-Hard to get hold of.
-Price.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

In love with the pretty colors this palette has,once again great pigments from the eyeshadows and I don't regret buying Too Faced eyeshadows!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I can't tell how much I love this eyeshadow palette and its delicious peachy scent. Too Faced did an amazing job creating the Sweet Peach palette !

I had ordered mine on Sephora in France way before the launching date but of course, I had to wait the day of the launch to get my hands on it. In less that one day, the two Sephora in my town had sold everything. I went back home and tried it out right away.

But first the smell. Let me tell you about the smell. It smelt like peaches in my whole flat. And the packaging is gorgeous. I know that we aren't supposed to focus too much on the packaging and more on the actual product but come on, it's so cute.
The colors are amazing. I am not generally into these colors but for spring and summer, this is perfect. I've used it several times and this is always a pleasure to do it with the peachy scent in my bathroom.

Now the only thing that bugs me is that It is not as pigmented as the original Chocolate bar palette and the semi-sweet. You need to reapply it two or three times to get a nice color payoff. Other than that, I don't mind because this palette is freaking awesome and adds to my makeup stash.

I love it ! I was going to say that I will repurchase, but unfortunately, this won't be a part of the permanent collection... what a pity.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love the colours in this palette so much!! And the pigmentation is really good! The only cons I would say is tht for some of the colors u rly need to build it up to get the shade true to pan. Nonetheless, a beautiful palette for everyday use.

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this product! All of the eye shadows in the palette are highly pigmented and it is mainly a warm toned palette with a few cool toned shades. It applies very smoothly as well. The palette also smells like peach candy and is so strong that some of my other palettes smell like peach candy too. The only complaint that I have is that the palette is pretty pricey! However, if I ever happened to hit pan on all of the shades I would definitely repurchase. I hope that someday this palette will be part of Too Faced permanent collection so everyone can get it.