Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by age: 19-24

4.3

I have returned this product since purchasing as I was not capable of making this work. It's a beautiful palette, the colors are exactly what I want, and the pigment is a dream. They are soft and buttery for a powder. My quarrel is with blending. No matter how little I blend, it just turns to mud. Perhaps it's not compatible with my primers, but it just always ends up looking dirty and unkept, no matter how much or little product I use. I hope the formula improves in the future because I would absolutely repurchase this if it does.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

The colors are really pretty, smells great, and Ilooked forward a lot to getting this palette when they permantly released it. I just feel like the colors could be a lot more pigmented. Even with a white base the colors don’t show up on my lids as much as I’d like them to.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I wasn't planning on buying this when I went into Ulta but a different palette that I wanted to try was out of stock. I figured this would be a good choice because the Chocolate Bar was my first high end purchase ever and I’ve had that for a couple years now so I had the expectation for the quality of the Peach to be great too.

I don’t find the scent to be too strong, it just smells like those gummy peach ring candies lol. Basically if you know that meme/video where the little girl is doing a makeup tutorial and she stops completely just to smell the lipgloss really hard, thats how I am with this palette.

I always use primer on my lids because I have oily skin and even when I swatched this in the store it was very pigmented. Bless Her Heart and Nectar were two shades in this palette that stood out to me when it first came out and I really wanted it. Peach Pit and Delectable were the actual first two colors I used along with Nectar for an inner corner and they all went on smoothly and blended well.

Even when using a fluffy brush for the crease I did not get much kick-up from the shadow. The shimmers are very smooth in application. For the lighter matte colors I do find myself needing to dip back into the pan maybe twice to build them up so they are more vibrant on my skin tone. For better payoff I can use the NYX Milk pencil and then use a flat small brush to pack the color on, with the shade Georgia (shows up as a pastel pink on me) that method works well.

In reviews that I’ve watched on YT people were not too thrilled with Talk Derby To Me but to me it is like a blackened smoky version of Black Forest Truffle from the Chocolate bar. There can be fallout with the glitter getting underneath my eyes but I do my eyes before my face so it can be swept away.

I am very happy with this palette! I love the gradient on the packaging and the raised peach detail.

A lovely range of colours in this palette, all super pigmented and blend so smoothly - out of all eyeshadows I've tried, these blend the best by far and can look professional even with minimal effort. 'Georgia' is the most gorgeous peachy pink colour and looks lovely as a transition shade. I'll admit I'm on the fence in terms of the packaging. I think it's cute but a little gimmicky, although I do love the peach scent and think that's a nice touch. It's got a decent sized mirror, I just wish the packaging was a little more secure in terms of opening/closing as it is quite easy to open which makes me wonder how risky it would be to travel with. If I'm honest I do think it's overpriced at £39, but the flawless way the colours blend together makes it worth it.

Nice colors and pigmention, cute packaging, I just couldn't get this to work. Every look I put together didn't look right. It always ended up muddy and dirty looking, even when I used a gentle hand. I tried multiple times to try getting this to work, different primers, techniques, brushes, but every time it just looked like a mess. I wanted to like this, but ended up returning it in frustration.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The pigmentation on these shadows are crazy amazing, literally just a couple dips into any color will give you SUCH good color payoff. At this rate these shadows should last a really long time before having to repurchase. The scent is amazing, I've had it for maybe 6 months and it still smells great whenever I open it. I would say this is definitely a palette that's worth getting as it's so versatile.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Smells amazing. That's why I bought it. I'm not impressed with the formula. It creased for me even though I had a primer on and set it with powder. Cute colors. Appear a lot darker on the skin than expected

This is my first ever non-drugstore eyeshadow palette. I'm really pleased with the quality of the shadows. I find that they are all well pigmented, not too shimmery, not a lot of fallout or kickback. I can definitely tell a difference in how well these perform versus my Maybelline or Covergirl eyeshadows. I do use an eyelid primer, but at the end of a 10 hour day my eyeshadow looks incredible.

It is also a very versatile palette. I know when it was first released a lot of people were disappointed that it has a lot of browns/neutrals and not so many literally peach-colored shades. However, for someone like me who doesn't have a lot of eyeshadow and has never bought a palette like this, it's perfect. Shades like Georgia, peaches n cream, luscious, caramelized, and cobbler are all great standbys that can make a lot of looks good for work or daytime. Candied peach is a really beautiful color and I use it often but I wouldn't get much use out of a whole palette made up of pinks and oranges.

The packaging is very cute. The peach scent is such a gimmick but it smells so good to me that it's a plus. The only reason I won't give this 5 stars is that there are several shades I just know I'm not going to use. The darker ones on the last two columns are a little dramatic and bold for my taste. And there are a few shades (like summer yum) that do not look good on my complexion.

Overall, I think the shades included in this palette give the wearer a lot of options for different looks and moods. The quality is great and the cute packaging and scent are just pluses. The price is in-line with other mid-range makeup brands. I bought this with the 20% off coupon at Ulta, but that was just good timing. I was prepared to pay full price for this. I would definitely buy it again.

one of my favourite eyeshadow palette after the naked 2! The smell of the peach is really nice that i can't hold myself not to smell it first every time before i use it.
Its beautifully packaged just like any other urban decay eyeshadow palette
the peaches and cream is a very nice base colour and they are all highly pigmented.
I personally don't really use all the colours on the right because i haven't really got any chance to wear dark colour eyeshadow.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my new HG palette. I have loved the chocolate bar palettes and wanted this from the get go. However when it sold out the first time I wasn't completely heartbroken over it. But when it relaunched I snatched it up as soon as I saw it in my local Sephora. I love the smell of peaches in anything and that honestly was a major selling point on this for me. The colors are something I haven;t really dabbled in (peachy warm tones), but I love them. My go to look for work comes out of this palette. Bellini is by far my favorite shade. It is one of the prettiest shadows I have ever used. I would purchase it time and time again if it were a single. The range of looks you can get from this is very versatile if you have a creative eye. If you are just looking for simple looks this works for that too.

10/10 Love it