Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am in love with this palette! I'm also in love with peaches and their scent. There is a shade for everyone and every skin tone in this palette from neutral nude shades to warm pinks and rich purples etc. The packaging is slim and good for travel and the smell lasts for ages, it's amazing. They are super pigmented shadows with minimum fallout as well as being super blend-able. I begrudged paying the £30+ for this but after using it a few times it's totally worth it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Tbh i love it so much i love the color and the coverage and to me it goes w everything so good

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

It smells amazing and kinda even tastes like peaches? It's good quality, pigmented and super buttery, but it doesn't have that many peachy shades. There are maybe four peach shades, and for all the hype, I thought it would be better.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this palette!!! The colors are incredible and so easy to blend. It's worth all the money. I haven't used any of my other palettes since I bought this one. The looks you can create are endless. Every shade is incredible and I love it.

The tin on these are crazy cute and the eyeshadows smell amazing. Not going to lie, I really only bought these for the packaging. The shadows on the other hand, are meh in my opinion. The only transition colours I see are like Peaches N Cream and the two darker tannish brown colours. A lot of these shades aren't fully matte and I don't really get inspiration from any of these shades. The darkest ones turn out a little bit muddy and the shimmers aren't very pigmented. I sound a little harsh but that's probably because the hype is SO real and I just didn't like them as much I wanted to. I prefer the ABH MR palette WAY more: I can always put together a look with that palette and every look I get out of that one always looks cohesive. I'd say pass up on this unless you truly feel like you can make a number of looks: I personally couldn't.

This pallette was £39 which is very expensive but I think it was worth it. The pigmentation of the eyeshadows are amazing and they smell divine. The packaging is very pretty but a bit plasticy. They last a long time on the eyes and it has a wonderful selection of shades.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Recently i got this from TF site when there was 25% off and free shipping so i thought why not.. cause ive been wanting this palette for a long time. Even though there are alot of people saying they dont like it, i felt like it would be a perfect fit for me.
And i LOVE this palette! I reach for it almost everyday. Most of the shades are smooth and buttery and easy to blend. The one shade ive heard about, talk derby to me, does feel kinda gritty and doesnt swatch well but i just use it as a soft definer cause i dont wear dark smokey looks often. I love the smell but it can get a bit annoying after a bit cause it is sickly sweet. Anyways i thought i wouldnt like it cause of the negative reviews.. but it was right up my alley so i went for it. If you think youll enjoy these array of colours and the versatility.. its amazing:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I think that this palette is amazing, most of the shades are amazing quality, some of them are a bit harder to work with, but you can still use them, and its only 2-3 colors.. I don't think it's a must have, but if you don't have any palettes like this you can definitely buy this one... overall the palette isn't perfect , but it's very useful. Btw I really like the metal packaging.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i love this palette! i bought it when it came to stay and didn't regret it at all. i'm a very scent-oriented person and if you are too, you'll love the sweet peachy smell of this palette. most of the shades are very blendable, even if that sacrifices their pigment - they can all be packed on but you'll hardly need to do so.
that being said, i have a couple of things to say about this palette that aren't as positive.
- i never use the purples and the black - most of them are too shimmery and look chalky & muddy if you blend them with different shades in the palette.
- candied peach doesn't swatch well, but picks up nicely on a brush.
- nectar looks bad if you use it as a cheek highlighter.
- if they had put the logo ON the mirror and made the mirror the size of the palette, i would be a lot happier with taking it everywhere.
^^^^ just small things, really, but if you decide to buy this palette keep those things in mind.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This palette is beautiful out of 18 shades, id say 6 are true peachy pink shades with some beautiful browny bronze shades and purple (with the exception to the green but it is still a nice colour if you know what to do)

Ok so down to the formula the shimmers are insanely pigmented with a lovely buttery texture with the mattes being a little more subtle but all the same gorgeous.

Too faced are famous for their heavenly smelling palettes and bold, beautifully designed packaging and this palette is no exception (also there is a mirror in this palette but no brush.) The smell is not what I expected it's a sweet fruity aroma, this is due to the shadows being infused with peach oil. Ok this is a little strange but actually I had some of the shadow on my finger and by accident had a hair in my mouth and actually my finger even tasted of peach (I don't recommend doing this but you get my fascination)

Overall the shadows are gorgeous with a lovely formula (sometimes the pigment is a little natural but I guess that's down to preference)
Fall out isn't really an issue but there is a little bit.
The combination of looks is beautiful and I would say there is both a sultry sort of smoky eye but also natural everyday peachy nudes or browns.
Overall being a little pricy the palette is gorgeous, the packaging is beautiful, the pigment is pretty good, the shadows blend out nicely and there is a good array of colours to suit a fair amount of skin tones.
So to help anyone who's hesistant, I would buy it but I would be open to cheaper dupes that don't compromise quality.