L'Occitane Citrus Verbena Eau de Toilette

No Image

on 1/4/2018 5:28:00 PM

The Verbena products from this company have been my favorite lemon scented products for years, but I think this line might be my new favorite. I'm always looking for natural citrus scents without added mid and base notes (florals, vanilla, musk, coconut, woody, etc). Citrus notes are top notes and don't last that long, but I appreciate that this is just lemon and verbena with some grapefruit and orange (the plain Verbena line is an herbal lemon verbena). They have other products in this line if you would like to layer and make the scent longer lasting. Excellent quality, very zesty and citrusy and natural smelling. $59 for the 3.3 EDT. To me it's the perfect citrus scent and everything I've been looking for.

on 4/6/2016 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

My new favorite scent! I went into an actual L'occitane boutique for the first time while I was in Malibu for a retreat. I really did not want to go in but I was with a friend and she really wanted to pick up some stuff. I knew if I went in I'd find a lot of new stuff to lust for--I have enough lemmings, thanks--but I went anyway. Peer pressure, I shake my fist at you. Sure enough... This is so fruity and fresh and bright... clean and feminine... so perfect for spring and summer. The moment I got a whiff of this I could practically feel the dopamine transporter molecules in my brain firing like the 4th of July. I wish they'd make a fabric softener in this scent so everything I wash can smell this heavenly. This is euphoria in a bottle, seriously. And really not expensive as I thought it'd be. Also the clerks were not snooty at all, and were generous with the samples. I didn't even ask for any and they hooked me up. New L'occitane fan here.

Popular Fragrances