33%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

I use rose water on my face everyday and I love it. However, there is nothing extraordinary about this face mist and I can find much cheaper face mists with ingredients that are more sensitive skin friendly. Even though I wouldn’t buy this product again, I love glossier and you should check out their wide range of products that are cruelty free and sensitive skin friendly. If you would like to buy this product, or other product, and get 10% off your order, use my link: https://re.glossier.com/c3d67cb8

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I love this rosewater. The spraying mechanism is awesome. It sprays out a veil thin mist of tiny rosewater droplets. I started using rosewater on my face because I have seborheic dermatitis. I tried everything to make it go away and even have a steroidal cream that comes with a cancer warning so I was so happy to come across something as simple and refreshing as rosewater. There is power in flowers. Lol. I use Glossiers milky jelly face cleanser and this rosewater is the perfect finishing touch. It has a light scent of roses and really is a great little rosewater. Yes it does sting a little if it gets in your eyes but rosewater helps keep the whites of your eyes white so I can put up with a slight sting. Cute little bottles at a great price.

About reviewer (512 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrown

EyesHazel

1.0

3 years ago

This really burns my eyes, even after closing my eyes for about 30 seconds or more. I'm guessing it lingers in the air or something. As a face mist, it's decent but in my opinion, it's not worth the price tag. It's 4 fl oz for $18! If you love rose water mist, the mario badescu one is the better choice, only $7 for the same 4 fl oz and doesn't burn my eyes.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlack

2.0

3 years ago

I have very sensitive combination skin and this face mist destroyed me. This might work for other skin types, but it reddened and irritated my skin. Even my eyes got red and itchy, which has never happened to me before using a makeup product. And on top of that, my boyfriend was literally allergic to me after I used it. I had to vacate the premises until I had been cleansed of all glossier rose water particles.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

3 years ago

I hate to say it but I hate this mist. I LOVE skin mists and they are pretty necessary to my routines. This one is unusable. It stings. What am I supposed to do? It says to avoid the eyes. Okay, how? Wear sunglasses? So stupid. And too many ingredients. The key to a good mist is few ingredients. I literally make one myself with spring water and essential oils and it doesn't sting. Sorry, Glossier.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

4 years ago

I should probably preface this review by explaining that I really don't get face mists in general and you should probably skip to the next review because I'm clearly already biased. I mean, I live in Texas and, despite the heat, I never have the urge to mist my face. Drink some water maybe, but spray my face? Nope. So mists always seemed like a pretty superfluous beauty product to begin with. But what really gets me is when they are marketed as a moisturizing product. I mean, how are face mists moisturizing, again? Even if they're loaded with glycerin or rosewater or what-have-you, you're still spraying water on your face and then letting evaporation (an inherently drying process) do it's thing. So while I love me a good makeup setting spray, face misting has never seemed like a good idea for my dry skin. The only reason I have this Glossier mist and gave it a shot is because I received it as part of my Glossier Phase 1 Set (I was so annoyed when they replaced it with the Milky Jelly face wash -- if only I had waited!) As you might guess, it was my least favorite part of the P1 set. I put it at my desk and tried using it a few times, but found the rosewater scent to be totally overpowering. Add that to the fact that I already think facial mists are dumb and, well, you know. Goodbye lippies.

About reviewer (283 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

4 years ago

I love the scent of rosewater, initially I started using this and was unimpressed- but I found myself using it everyday and it grew into an obsession. I spray it when my skin feels dry or after I finish my makeup to make it more dewy. I also use it to break up my eyeshadow or highlight by spraying it on my brush (like skin fix- it has similar ingredients/properties). My biggest gripe is sometimes it stings my eyes so avoid spraying too much in eye area which is super annoying. I do like it though, the spray nozzle is actually really good. I prefer this over Mario Badescu's which is kind of drying.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

I have nothing bad to say about this product except that I think it costs too much. If you like roses as I do, then you'd enjoy the scent. If not, it's not for you. I like to keep it in my purse to refresh my skin, since the office air at work is dry, and it feels pleasant and cooling. I have combo, acne-prone skin and it doesn't break me out. I don't regret buying it, but I'm not sure if I will repurchase. if there's something else from Glossier I feel a need to try, I'd throw this in my cart to get free shipping, but I wouldn't go there just for this. Does that make sense?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

4 years ago

On its own, this is nothing special; however, when used in conjunction w/ the Milky Jelly Cleanser and Priming Moisturizer, it's part of a power-packed trio that provides me w/ super soft skin!! I will emphasize that I am not w/i Glossier's prime demographic, so I was initially skeptical that any of the products in this line would wow me. That said, I have taken very good care of my skin, I still use a Retin A product and C serum on alternating nights. On the nights I don't, I wash w/ the Milky Jelly Cleanser, followed by a few spritzes of the Soothing Face Mist and, after a minute or so, apply a generous layer of Priming Moisturizer, and Balm dotcom on my lips and around my eyes. When used in that combination, my skin is SUPER soft!! The Soothing Face Mist has a light rose fragrance that dissipates quickly, and comes in a pump spray plastic bottle. I only use two or three pumps between cleansing and moisturizing, and I still have plenty. I don't use it any other way than as I've described above, as that seems wasteful to me. This, combined w/ the other three Glossier products, makes a great warm(er) weather routine. So far, I love it!

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age44-55