Maybelline BrowDrama

4.5

on 9/19/2017 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Not gonna lie...I didn't think I would like this. The only other gel I had ever used was ABH clear brow gel. However, a friend gave me this (or otherwise I would never have tried it) and to my surprise...I LOVE this stuff. Actually, I love it more than the ABH brow gel. It stays put all day and my brows look so perfect and defined. The only downside is that horribly shaped brush. I wish it were shaped like a normal spoolie. However, I usually brush through my brows with my own spoolie and for the price and quality, I will make it work.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Well,here I am, disloyal to all my high end brands because a drugstore brand beats them to the finish line.
As I age, my hair color and brow color have "transformed" from brunette to mixed pearl blonde, i.e. cool blonde. So what to do about brows? I see friends with reddish colored brows that look totally fake and want to run share my epiphany!
Maybeline has come out with a chunky brow crayon that solves it for me. It has the color and wax in one, saving me the tedious two step of other brands. I like the color better than my Anastasia (that requires an angle brush to apply).
This stays put, looks natural, and for $8.99, is a steal. I'll wait until Walgreens has it two for one and keep an extra in my handbag. My only negative so far is how to sharpen this baby but since the tube rolls up, I'll just rub some on a piece of paper to repoint the bullet a bit.
I bought it in blonde, and it looks really natural on my NW20 skin. It stays and doesn't flake either!
I think will be out of stock everywhere once people try it.

Popular Brows Products