It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream

It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream

3.5

WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, STEARYL BEHENATE, DIMETHICONE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, POLYETHYLENE, PEG/PPG-20/15 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL METHICONE, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, NIACINAMIDE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CARBOMER, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, CERAMIDE AP, GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, MEADOWFOAM ESTOLIDE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, SQUALANE, PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-4, POLYSORBATE 20, STEARETH-20, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, CHRYSIN, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, POLYSORBATE 60, ALEURITIC ACID, YEAST EXTRACT, GLYCOPROTEINS, BETAINE, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, CERAMIDE NP, ALLANTOIN, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, RETINYL RETINOATE, POLYLACTIC ACID, CANOLA OIL, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER WATER, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, ERUCA SATIVA LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCERYL CITRATE/LACTATE/LINOLEATE/OLEATE, CETEARETH-20, HYDROXYPROPYL BISPALMITAMIDE MEA, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) STEROLS, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, PHYTOSTERYL/ISOSTEARYL/CETYL/STEARYL/BEHENYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, SANTALUM ALBUM (SANDALWOOD) OIL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER OIL, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, GLUCOSE, STEARYL STEARATE, TROMETHAMINE, CITRIC ACID, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, CITRUS PARADISI (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, CYMBOPOGON CITRATUS LEAF OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, POGOSTEMON CABLIN OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CARAMEL, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was in line at a Sephora store, and saw a travel size version ($14) in the waiting area; I decided to try it out because I've been hunting around for a new moisturizer. I have a normal skin type and I was looking for something to keep it normal, but give me the smoothness and hydration I've been looking for.

The packaging states: "Perfect for all skin types, even the most sensitive, IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream deeply hydrates, restores radiance and reduces the look of pores, uneven texture and discoloration. Proprietary Anti-Aging Armour Regenerative Concentrate is activated upon contact to immerse your skin in moisture for powerful results that you'll see instantly, and more dramatic results over time." I also love how it is paraben-free, hypoallergenic and non-irritating..

It's been about a week and I'm truly impressed. I take a pea sized amount and dot it on either of my cheeks, my chin, and my forehead. From there I blend it out in circular motions over my entire face and neck. The feel is creamy and smooth, and has a satisfying fragrance. So from the packaging:
Deeply hydrates - yes.
Restores radiance - yes.
Reduces look of pores - yes.
Smooths texture - yes.
Reduces discoloration - yes.

Once you've applied it and let it dry for a bit, you may still feel a light residue that's a velvety feeling, but it feels like you have new skin! And it is definitely working throughout the night, because I cannot believe how amazing my skin looks and feels when I wake in the morning!

I also use this cream in the morning as a primer under my makeup. I've gotten so many compliments this week and the credit definitely goes to this product!!

on 4/3/2018 12:27:00 PM

I am not sure about this cream. It smells amazingly good and is moisturizing yet light and slightly mattifying. It is expensive at $48, but look for special deals on QVC. I bought a sample size for $16 and that is enough to use for several days. My only concern is that I did have a breakout shortly after beginning to use it (I get hormonal acne in my mouth/nose area) and I am not sure whether this was the culprit. Otherwise, this is pretty good and I would consider buying a full size if I can rule it out as a breakout trigger.

on 1/17/2018 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My skin is super sensitive. My eyes are even more sensitive than my skin if such a thing is possible. Whatever skin care that I use somehow gets into my eyes and then the next day, I have water works all day long. This is probably one of the few products that does not do that. I don’t think it is very moisturizing but I think it has a firming effect. I cannot say that I saw a drastic change in a day but it does thighten the skin. My skin is usually signaling oily but since using this product, I have not experienced as much oiliness which is a great thing. So I highly recommend this for oily skin.

on 12/8/2017 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Amizing. Close my pores

on 12/1/2017 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Ho-hum moisturizer with too much citrus fragrance. The container a jar so it isn't ideal for protecting the ingredients or preventing germs from breeding. It's not awful but I wouldn't buy it in the future.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I thought I would try this face cream, since their CC Cream is so wonderful. Boy, that was a mistake!
First the cream smells awful like strong citrus and ginger, and the smell does not dissipate. It's not a nice smell, it's not a mild smell.

The cream itself is average, at best.

I ended up with washing it off my face and will return to Sephora.

I like this cream in a way-it has a lot going for it.
It sinks in and leaves no annoying residue which makes it ideal for day use under makeup.
It does not cause any redness-a huge plus for those of us with rosacea or sensitive skin.
And it does not cause any break-outs on me at least.
HOWEVER even though I have combination skin which can be oily at times I found it to provide insufficient moisture for my 50 something skin. Even after using it for a month in Laos where it was so hot and humid I thought the last thing I needed would be a good moisturiser it just didn't give me enough.
I can't be bothered with a product which has to be supplemented with an extra layer of a similar product. This one should deliver on it's own.
If it did not advertise itself as being for all skin types well fair enough. But it does and it really isn't.
Great for some people but not all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used a sample first before buying the big jar... I personally love it! Sinks into my skin and I love that i can use it in the morning and at night! My skin doesn't like sunscreen in moisturizers so this great for me.. no breakouts or reactions so far! I have the most sensitive skin too! There is a slight smell that does fade quickly and hasn't borthered my asthma at all! I need to change my moisturizer as I am in my early 40's.. and It Cosmetics has been great!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My husband and I have been using this cream for a little over 2 months now. I have just ordered a fresh jar because it is AMAZING! I am very careful changing my skin care routine because I either break out with cystic acne or an allergic reaction to them. I have been using Clinique mosturiser for a little over 10 years now and my skin needs as I get older has changed so I decided to splurge and give it a go.

Notices the difference in my pores straight away after 1 week of use. It definitely taken care of my texture and makes make up application very nicely. I don't think I have noticed anything significant with the tightening my skin but I have noticed it has lighten my discolouration and hyperpigmentation from old acne scars.

I use it for AM and PM. However, it doesn't have sunscreen so you might want to add some for AM routine.

Odd as it sounds. I love the smell of this cream. That's because I use a boutique spa skincare line that have an exact same smell. I have grown to love this particular smell so no complains there.

The texture is creamy, balmy, thick but work it in nicely and my face just absorbs this very nicely. I was worried about the thickness that it might break me out, but it didn't so that's a massive bonus for me. This doesn't leave me greasy at all. It works well with my primer and foundation with no issue. It gives me a very nice glow, especially over the weekend when I don't always wear make up. Very hydrating and it's perfect now for our Australian winter chill. Also improved my dry patches that truly helps with the make up application.

I have repurchased because of the massive improvement on my pores, textures and discolouration. I haven't notice with wrinkles as I don't have any yet. But works wonder for my husband 100%. He also love this cream. But he hates the smell, it's just something that he just tolerates.

I might try putting it as an eye cream too and see how I go. I do have an amazing eye cream but expensive, so if this works under the eye, then all in one cream for me. It is pricey but it's worth the splurge for me.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

For the price of this cream, I did not expect the second ingredient to be cheap, pore-clogging butylene glycol. This is a lightweight cream with silicones. Has a light fragrance. This also has the skin irritants orange peel oil and bergamot oil. I did not notice anything spectacular about this product. There was no improvement in my skin tone texture or hydration level. It did not minimize pores but it did cause my pores to clog and break me out.