It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream

It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream

3.4

WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, STEARYL BEHENATE, DIMETHICONE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, POLYETHYLENE, PEG/PPG-20/15 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL METHICONE, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, NIACINAMIDE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CARBOMER, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, CERAMIDE AP, GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, MEADOWFOAM ESTOLIDE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, SQUALANE, PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-4, POLYSORBATE 20, STEARETH-20, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, CHRYSIN, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, POLYSORBATE 60, ALEURITIC ACID, YEAST EXTRACT, GLYCOPROTEINS, BETAINE, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, CERAMIDE NP, ALLANTOIN, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, RETINYL RETINOATE, POLYLACTIC ACID, CANOLA OIL, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER WATER, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, ERUCA SATIVA LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCERYL CITRATE/LACTATE/LINOLEATE/OLEATE, CETEARETH-20, HYDROXYPROPYL BISPALMITAMIDE MEA, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) STEROLS, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, PHYTOSTERYL/ISOSTEARYL/CETYL/STEARYL/BEHENYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, SANTALUM ALBUM (SANDALWOOD) OIL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER OIL, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, GLUCOSE, STEARYL STEARATE, TROMETHAMINE, CITRIC ACID, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, CITRUS PARADISI (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, CYMBOPOGON CITRATUS LEAF OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, POGOSTEMON CABLIN OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CARAMEL, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.

on 9/12/2018 11:10:00 PM

I have combo/oily skin, and this cream is my perfect winter moisturizer. It absorbs easily, goes well under makeup, doesn't feel heavy, and does not irritate skin. It improved the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, but did nothing for pores. The lack of pump is also annoying, but not a deal breaker for me.

Unfortunately this moisturizer did not agree with my sensitive skin. After applying I immediately felt a slight warming sensation, which in my case is not a good sign of things to come. As suspected after application my face turned red and started and then it began to sting. Also, I did not feel it had penetrated my skin but rather sat on top instead. Purchased today, returning tomorrow.

Broke me out pretty quickly. Didn’t seem to penetrate and my skin felt dry and tight in the am after applying at night

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this cream a LOT but it is really expensive - I couldn't afford to use this every night. I use it when my skin is really dry and the small travel size I sampled has lasted several weeks using a pea size amount. Works well around the eyes and your skin is plumped in the morning. BUT I will probably only use it for special occasions and stick with my Ponds pink tub of cream for every day.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was in line at a Sephora store, and saw a travel size version ($14) in the waiting area; I decided to try it out because I've been hunting around for a new moisturizer. I have a normal skin type and I was looking for something to keep it normal, but give me the smoothness and hydration I've been looking for.

The packaging states: "Perfect for all skin types, even the most sensitive, IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream deeply hydrates, restores radiance and reduces the look of pores, uneven texture and discoloration. Proprietary Anti-Aging Armour Regenerative Concentrate is activated upon contact to immerse your skin in moisture for powerful results that you'll see instantly, and more dramatic results over time." I also love how it is paraben-free, hypoallergenic and non-irritating..

It's been about a week and I'm truly impressed. I take a pea sized amount and dot it on either of my cheeks, my chin, and my forehead. From there I blend it out in circular motions over my entire face and neck. The feel is creamy and smooth, and has a satisfying fragrance. So from the packaging:
Deeply hydrates - yes.
Restores radiance - yes.
Reduces look of pores - yes.
Smooths texture - yes.
Reduces discoloration - yes.

Once you've applied it and let it dry for a bit, you may still feel a light residue that's a velvety feeling, but it feels like you have new skin! And it is definitely working throughout the night, because I cannot believe how amazing my skin looks and feels when I wake in the morning!

I also use this cream in the morning as a primer under my makeup. I've gotten so many compliments this week and the credit definitely goes to this product!!

on 4/3/2018 12:27:00 PM

I am not sure about this cream. It smells amazingly good and is moisturizing yet light and slightly mattifying. It is expensive at $48, but look for special deals on QVC. I bought a sample size for $16 and that is enough to use for several days. My only concern is that I did have a breakout shortly after beginning to use it (I get hormonal acne in my mouth/nose area) and I am not sure whether this was the culprit. Otherwise, this is pretty good and I would consider buying a full size if I can rule it out as a breakout trigger.

on 1/17/2018 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My skin is super sensitive. My eyes are even more sensitive than my skin if such a thing is possible. Whatever skin care that I use somehow gets into my eyes and then the next day, I have water works all day long. This is probably one of the few products that does not do that. I don’t think it is very moisturizing but I think it has a firming effect. I cannot say that I saw a drastic change in a day but it does thighten the skin. My skin is usually signaling oily but since using this product, I have not experienced as much oiliness which is a great thing. So I highly recommend this for oily skin.

on 12/8/2017 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Amizing. Close my pores

on 12/1/2017 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Ho-hum moisturizer with too much citrus fragrance. The container a jar so it isn't ideal for protecting the ingredients or preventing germs from breeding. It's not awful but I wouldn't buy it in the future.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I thought I would try this face cream, since their CC Cream is so wonderful. Boy, that was a mistake!
First the cream smells awful like strong citrus and ginger, and the smell does not dissipate. It's not a nice smell, it's not a mild smell.

The cream itself is average, at best.

I ended up with washing it off my face and will return to Sephora.