Uploaded by julianaq

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/15/2017

I love this brush because it's the perfect size for hooded eyes like mine. I've always had difficulty getting my outer V done nicely because there's not much space. I've been using MAC 217 but it's blends out too wide an area on my eyes. This one is very soft and really easy to work with! So happy I finally found the perfect size brush for my small crease.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (161 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

Feb/12/2017

Wayne Goss brush are really soft and fluffy! it took me time to liked this brush at first I thought it was to fluffy (I like smaller crease brush) and to floppy (I have more control with stiffer brush) but with time and some learning curve I got to like this brush ... it is quite expensive, but it is good quality. I use this brush for the transition colour.

About reviewer (211 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3.0

Dec/01/2016

It's a very good brush as expected but there's not much to it. It's not particularly soft and I have FAR less expensive brushes that I find work just as well. This is my first time trying a Wayne Goss product and I'm not really impressed. My sister bought it off me because I was about to return it, she really likes it.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Coarse

EyesBlack

May/30/2016

I have 2 of this. I like the brown goat that's it's made of because it doesn't get stained as white goat, it' s soft but not soft to the point where it hardly picks any product and I like the blending powder of goat.
The shape is fantastic for the crease it's not too big not too small, it would fit most people's crease, and I love it because I usually would use …

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

fromLeighS

Mar/29/2016

This is the best eyeshadow blending brush I have ever used. It is so soft on the skin and there is no dragging. It is very high quality. I prefer it to my MAC #224 and MAC #217 brushes. It is much softer then both. It blends my eyeshadow very well which is important because I'm not the best at applying!

About reviewer (298 reviews)

Age44-55