One 'n Only Perfect Intensity Hair Color

One 'n Only  Perfect Intensity Hair Color
Perfect Intensity Hair Color

Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum/Fragrance, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, (colorant, depending on shade),Peg-40 Castor Oil, Lactic Acid

My daughter and I both use One 'n Only Argan Oil Perfect Intensity Semi-Permanent Vibrant Color.

Her hair is dark blonde and waist length; mine is bust length, colored Medium Plum Brown (5V) Age Beautiful permanent hair color mixed 1:1 with 20 volume developer.

My daughter uses Perfect Intensity in Midnight Blue and Pastel Aqua to create an ombre effect on the bottom half of the length of her hair.

I use the Perfect Intensity to lock in my permanent color and add blueish purple highlights and shine, by mixing Pure Purple and Midnight Blue (approx 5:1 ratio) and applying it over my entire head.

Both my daughter and I leave the Perfect Intensity on for about 7-8 *hours*. Because this is a semi-permanent color that doesn't use a developer, leaving it on for several hours is perfectly safe for hair. We both cover our hair while processing (my daughter sections her hair and uses foils to cover the dyed portions, while I cover mine with a cap).

We rinse out the dye with warm water (rinsing until the water runs clear). Following the rinse, I do a light wash using As I Am Coconut Co-Wash, followed by a rinse with warm water. Lastly I pour a mixture of two tablespoons apple cider vinegar in two cups water through my hair, then rinse with more warm water.

To maintain the color, we wash our hair only once a week. My daughter uses a sulfate-free shampoo, while I use the As I Am Coconut Co-Wash followed by the apple cider vinegar/water rinse.

The color lasts for 2-3 months on both of us.

We've both been using the One 'n Only Argan Oil Perfect Intensity Semi-Permanent Vibrant Color for over a year, and think it's a great product.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

My favorite brand & color pink in bubblegum pink πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’„πŸŒΈπŸ’•β€οΈ

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I tried the pastel bubblegum on bleached hair, nothing showed up. Waste of money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased One 'N Only Intensity Semi-Permanent hair dyes in Pastel Bubblegum and Pastel Lilac after asking the store clerks for recommendations. They are label aptly semi-permanent as they only last about three days and leave only a slight trace afterwards. This allows me to constantly change the color of my hair without bleaching it in between. The cream is very moisturizing. I would definitely suggest this brand if you are not ready to commit to a specific color you have to grow out.